Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 4:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 8:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 8:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts)

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:39 pm

Hmm, yes you're right. But again not too overboard, now shall we?" Eliza stated, Lia was correct. Work wouldn't be easy, but Eliza wasn't one to shrink away.

Deciding to just start off simple, Eliza reached her arms out towards Lia. Motioning for a test of strength against the albino girl.
"I don't normally do this, but why not yes? After all the Queen of tension must display said tension in her body." Eliza stated with a small laugh.

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts)

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:22 am

"Hah!" The "tension" line was ultralame under any circumstance, but coming out of Eliza's mouth, it sounded especially out of place, and laughing out loud was unavoidable. Lia's pale hands locked with Eliza's, and once together, she'd start to push.

Not with all her strength, this was just a spar after all, but there should be enough force behind her albino arms to challenge the dancer a bit. Maybe push her back a little, or perhaps get pushed back herself, Lia had no idea how she'd compare to Eliza right now.

Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 SAdcZrMGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 MVRLLQmGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 I82ome3Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 UAjmKPCGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 MAai8oKGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:01 am

Eliza had locked hands against Lia, and was now set on pushing as best she could. The ballroom girl wasn't sure just how strong Lia was, she didn't seem like the heavy lifter type. Eliza wasn't either, the idea of her being built like a tank and doing the splits was just too out there indeed.

Ms Harenwood didn't have much knowledge of a move like this, she'd seen it but hadn't done it. Which was why she was doing it now, deal with the unknown so it's not unknown.

"Hgnnnnn..." Eliza muttered out, trying to ground herself and lean forward to Lia. Her balance was shakier than usual, perhaps because it looked like some sort of battle tango.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:18 am

They were both of similar builds, slim and fit, but certainly not the best for these contests of strength.

"Ehheh... Agh..." Lia started to get pushed back, the dancer's form held a surprising amount of muscle.

Lia pushed in a little further to counteract Eliza, trying to maintain just enough to keep her off; it'd be a good way to test her partner's strength and stamina both at once. But, although this was supposed to be Lia "testing" Eliza, Lia herself was getting close to her limit, and maybe she'd be the one being tested!

Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 SAdcZrMGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 MVRLLQmGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 I82ome3Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 UAjmKPCGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 MAai8oKGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Eliza's cheeks were getting puffy, as she tried to put her all into it. She knew she wasn't weak certainly, some complex dancing moves did require a decent amount of upper body strength after all. Like that handstand she did a while back, she actually looked quite comical in this situation. With that look on her.

"huffff, hmmmm...." Eliza grunted out, she was trying to edge closer to Lia as she did this. Breathing through her nose, as she attempted to make Lia lose ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:33 pm

"Ahhah... Phhuuu..." The Canadian was in the same spot as Eliza, once she felt herself losing ground though, she didn't try to amp it up any further - no reason to have them exhausted after the first lockup, right? Her knees went down, her strength losing to Eliza's.

"Ahh... I guess I lose..." As if that needed saying.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:52 pm

"Ha...I guess so, well there's a couple of girls about your height Ms Lia. I hope to do this to them as well." Eliza said, moving her head a little to get some of her beautiful hair strands out her sight.

The ballroom girl would then move away, a smirk on her features as she said "When I perform a spectacular move in that battle, I shall dedicate it to you. Sounds good?"

Eliza would then crouch down and once Lia was ready, would attempt to edge forward and try to dive for one of Lia's legs. To try and get her grounded and do something, Eliza didn't know. This wasn't a real and proper match, so Eliza just figured why not?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:37 pm

"Aw... that'd be really cool!" Lia said brightly, as if she wasn't just overpowered and brought down to her knees. Seeing that Eliza wasn't taking advantage of the moment though, she picked herself up - realizing too late that Eliza was diving for her!

"Whoa!" she kicked out at Eliza's arms, it'd be bad for them to be pinned down in this position, otherwise Eliza would have way too many options and Lia not many escape routes.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:58 pm

Eliza didn't know about how Lia could deliver some swift strikes, that kick attempt the albino cutie made just came out of nowhere. It was a case of blinked and you missed it, good thing the aristocratic girl wasn't blinking.

"Ah!" Eliza yelped out, she quickly jerked her arms back. Like she had just been stung by a bee or something, in fact Ms Harenwood was so taken aback by this that Eliza had just left herself completely open for Lia to make a comeback. Crouching like that and just blinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Wow, that was more of a reaction than she thought. Eliza had practically given her a free shot, and she certainly wasn't going to let it slip away! "Hyah!" Lia pounced forward, recklessly going forward, almost as if she was trying to headbutt Eliza into the mat. Which wasn't what she was going for of course, her plan was to get her by the shoulders, but if Eliza moved, it really might just end up for a dizzy Lia.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next