by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts)

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:41 pm

"Well I suppose both Tension and Friction are rather crazy, I have heard of some of the most unusual things. Not just inside the ring, but outside too. One wrestler here claims he saw a UFO flying around although he had a lot of sake, and there's even an advert for a paranormal detective agency. What was it called again? Oh yes, Carlson's agency for the bizzare and unknown. Although I believe in what I see." Eliza said.

Upon hearing Lia's question of what she would do if she managed to win the royale, Eliza put a finger to her lips and then said "Well the winner gets a number one contender shot at the Tension world title, I'd be happy to just go there. But if I won, well I don't want to get ahead of myself. as thoughts of her sitting atop a gold throne with that title around her waist wafted into her mind.

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts)

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:21 pm

"Mmmhhmm... well, I guess all the weird people need to go somewhere, where else would there be albinos and dancers fighting in a ring? And this beats an asylum, for sure." Lia joked as the two kept at the running.

"Ooohh, world title? Well, that's definitely something to go for, and if you can beat those 7 out, you'd definitely have a good shot at getting the title." Lia glanced over, seeing the wishful look on Eliza's face. "That'd be great for you, wouldn't it? A few months here at Tension and already at the top... I'd definitely like to see that!"

Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 SAdcZrMGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 MVRLLQmGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 I82ome3Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 UAjmKPCGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 MAai8oKGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:32 pm

"Well....I still think it'd be a bit early, but to do so would be oh so daring." Eliza muttered to herself, although the enticing thought was still there. It was just she'd have to get past 7 other people to do it, and how she'd do that would be a case of "Wing it and hope for the best."

Eliza had decided she'd done enough running and turned off her treadmill, taking a small sip of water from a nearby bottle on a bench. She would then say "I'm going to try my hand at weight lifting, can't let the arms grow weak as they say." Eliza then made her way over to some dumbells and would sit down on a bench, lifting them up and down with her arms. They were light of course, Eliza knew she had to start from step one.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:09 pm

"Mmhmm... well, it's nice to dream isn't it?" Lia nodded encouragingly, agreeing with Eliza. She was starting to sweat on the machine a bit, and turned it off herself, following Eliza away from the treadmills.

"Weight-lifting, huh? I'm not really a strong person myself, but wouldn't hurt to give it a try." Lia picked up a set, slightly heavier than the ones Eliza had, but still on the lighter side of things. They were both slim in build, so it wasn't as if they COULD use the heavier dumbbells anyways. "So, uhm... oof... man, I'm weak!" Lia laughed, embarrassed at how she was struggling with the weights. "Oogh... so, you were a dancer before coming here, right? Guessing that you never tried training like this before, huh?"

Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 SAdcZrMGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 MVRLLQmGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 I82ome3Getting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 UAjmKPCGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 MAai8oKGetting ready for the royale (For Wamts) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:48 pm

"No I didn't really, although I did do the odd cartwheel. My arms needed to be at a certain power level, in case I wanted to do handstands and all that. And I was given self defence training too, my parents wanted to make sure I could handle myself. I created my own hybrid style, although I've toyed with the idea of learning Tae-Kwon-Doe or Capoeira." Eliza said, lifting the dumbbells a few more times.

After doing that Eliza would then stand up and move to a long blue thin mat and performed some light stretching, she would then perform a handstand and keep herself perfectly balanced. Moving her legs as if she were performing an upside down splits for a few seconds. Before moving back her legs and standing back up, then with ease moved into the splits on the ground.

"It's been too long since I did that, I remember first doing that at age 10. Although not as good as I just did it, don't why I did it just now heh." Eliza said as she remained like that and fiddling with a strand of her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:27 pm

"Mmhhm... Oooh!" Lia dropped her dumbbells, clapping at Eliza's display of balance and core strength. "Yeah, like that, I could NEVER do... didn't get much chance to try it as a kid or anything." That was really awesome, and although Lia felt slightly guilty for thinking it, kinda sexy looking too.

"Heh, too bad that isn't too useful in a match, although maybe landing a few kicks in a handstand would be a pretty cool move. Just a thought." Lia giggled, picturing Eliza doing such a maneuver, which only made her laugh a little more.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:24 pm

"Perhaps you might be onto something there Ms Lia, a handstand into a legdrop onto the opponent. Yes I could consider that, it would need to come up with a name though. I think maybe....the ballerina guillotine. Although perhaps at a another time, finishers won't be much use when you must fling opponent's over the top rope." Eliza said with a laugh, performing a spin to move herself from her split position and into a kneeling one.

Eliza couldn't remember the last time she did something like this with someone, just...hanging out. Being a daughter of a pair of aristocratic parents meant clocking in the hours of whatever they wanted you to do. Eliza was no different, but at least her parents were nice folks and not tyrants.

"Yes I believe I shall do alright at that royale, at the very least I won't be the first one eliminated I hope." Eliza said as she stood back up, performing some stretching and hoisting her right leg up behind her. Her hands briefly touching the heel, her leg then moving her into a leap forward. Landing on her tip toes after it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:21 am

"Yeah, that's a pretty awesome name! Well, worst comes to worst, you could always just kick 'em outside, right?" Lia was as relaxed as she's ever felt around people here from the federation. Not that they were bad people, by any means. Janet, Eliza and certainly John, they were all wonderful, kind people, but it was just a little... weird, to talk about matches and fights and finishers like a casual conversation topic.

But then again, this was a gym. Owned by the same federation. What else would she talk about?

"[color=#00BF00]So uhm... yeah, you'll do fine, but I guess we should... wow...!
" Lia fell silent for a moment, watching another display of Eliza's incredible flexibility and balance. "That was... really good, you know? I wish I could..."

The Canadian girl then actually tried it, bending her leg backwards, but not even coming close and ending up falling over from imbalance. "Ouugh... guess I can't, hah. But right, you want to get on with the spar soon? Think we've warmed up enough, right?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Eliza was so caught up in what she was doing, that she had forgotten her purpose here today. Her eyes went a bit wide and she said "Ah yes of course, right this way uh Lia."

Eliza was rather surprised there, she didn't address her as Ms or -san as they would say in Japan. She made a mental note to brush up on the correct honorifics, the people of Japan were some of the most politest she'd seen. The worse thing to do would be to ignore their culture.

Ms Harenwood would get onto the apron of the ring, performing the splits and sliding in below the bottom rope. Standing up after it and moving to the side opposite Lia, doing some last minute stretching.

"Right then Ms Lia, let's not take this too far yes? No point in wrecking each other when there is nothing at stake after all." Eliza said as she got herself ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:29 am

Lia nodded, following Eliza to the sparring ring. She didn't notice it at all, she never found much use for honorifics - either Western or Japanese - when talking casually. "Heh, of course, I wouldn't wanna ruin your chance to be Queen on Tension." She said with a friendly laugh, bouncing on her heels energetically,

"Although... we might have to get a bit rough if we're working on stamina, can't be helped, you know?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next