by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 5:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai) Empty Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:07 am

Valley had a certain rhythm when it came to preparing for matches. A bit unorthodox, but she found it worked.

During the week leading up to a big match, she would train. Hard training. Nice and focused..right up until the last day. The last day was rest time, for her to get her head in the right state and cool down. She'd catch a movie, go meet up with some friends, maybe go dancing...just live a little. Pure relaxation.

This was the first time she actually had someone to do it with, though, and she was very much looking forward to that new experience. Just a nice day of staying in with Ace, enjoying each other. Curl up on the bed, watch a movie, let the girl go to sleep in her arms and hope she didn't wake up too soon so they could avoid the creepy 'Where you watching me while I slept' moment. Just a day full of nice moments, all to themselves, before they took the big plunge - their first tag team match. They could order room surface, close the blinds, bask in the quiet before the storm. Just for a little while.

That was the idea, anyway. But, sure, enough, life had more than its fair share of complications for Valley to deal with. Like her parents coming in earlier than expected. Much earlier.

The sound of the facepalm was so loud that Valley wouldn't have been surprised if it could be heard in the hallway, and she came out of the bathroom a moment later, fresh out of the shower with a puff of steam behind her, her chest wrapped up in a towel, and a worried look as she stared into her phone, tapping a message.

"Ace. Baby." She finished up and clicked the phone off, setting it on the dress. "We might have a little change of plans."

Last edited by 12547 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
acuyra
acuyra

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai) Empty Re: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner? (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:24 am

Ace's training usually consisted of several days of training and exercise, with the last day fully reserved for watching video of her opponents past matches, trying to get whatever insight she could into their styles and strategy, while also resting her body. It took some convincing from Valley to change her mind, but Ace had to admit, she was glad she had been convinced. It had been a nice and relaxing day, from movies, to take out, to Ace falling asleep on the couch snuggling with Valley, to Valley's blushing when Ace caught her staring at her when she woke up, and that still left the rest of the afternoon to enjoy.

After showering, Ace had been trying to get dressed, her and the older blonde trying to decide where they wanted to go out to for the remainder of the day, when Val came out and mentioned some kind of plan change.

Ace peeked her head out from her closet, still clad in her bra and panties as she tried to find something to wear, taking a moment to look over her girlfriends towel clad form before looking at her face.

"What's up? Bad news?"

Last edited by 143 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai) Empty Re: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner? (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:34 am

Valley sighed, looking from her girlfriend to the phone and back again just to enjoy the sight of her for a moment longer. She needed the calming effect.

"Depends on how you define 'bad news'?" She plopped down on the bed and crossed her legs, typing out another reply and sending it off. Sure enough, there was barely any delay between the messages. They were close. "My parents dropped in early. They want to meet up in a few hours."

Valley tossed her hair back and rubbed through it with her spare towel, drying it off quick as she typed, pounding the keys a little harder than usual just to work out some frustration. She was surprised, but she knew she really shouldn't have been - this was so her mother. The woman couldn't keep a straight schedule to save her life, everything was always so spontaneous with her. She loved her, no doubt, but Valley was glad she took more after her Dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:13 am

Ace blinked in surprise for a second, walking towards the bed, looking over Valley's shoulder to get a look at both the phone, and her girlfriends considerable cleavage.

"Your kidding me!? I thought they weren't supposed to come until a day or so after the match! We were gonna get a day to lick our wounds....among other things...and then meet up with them after we rested!"

She exclaimed, hands on Valleys shoulders as she leaned in.

"Whaddya we do?"

Last edited by 143 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:28 am

Valley snorted at the not-so-subtle lewd remark she'd sneaked in there - bad habits were starting to rub off on her pure protege.

She let out a deep sigh and looked down at the phone, hesitating to press another button. "It's...well, it's on you, really." She reached out and rubbed Ace's hand, giving it a cute little peck right on the pinky. "I'm not gonna lie, my Mom can be a little...difficult, sometimes. But she means well, and I think she'll love you, really. Eventually. Once she gets to know you. Just have to navigate the minefield first."

She rolled her head about and looked Ace in the eyes. "She'll be ticked, but if you want to wait, really want to make her wait, we can do it. I'll understand even if she doesn't."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:55 am

Ace appreciated the offer to hold off. It was quite unexpected after all, and they did have a big match to deal with, so extra stress wasn't needed. Still though...it didn't feel right to just tell them to buzz off, so to speak, when they made the trouble to come early. Plus, they were gonna have to meet each other parents sooner or later.

Holding the blonde womans hand in her own, Ace moved and sat next to her, the pantie clad girl snuggling with the towel clad one.

"Your nervous, I get it...But I think it'll be alright. It's best to just handle it head on as it is. I'll be right by your side the entire time!"

She exclaimed with a confident smirk, though still nervous herself. Still, difficult or not, her parents would only be more difficult later if they ticked them off by making them wait. Better to take care of it while they were in a good mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Valley pretty well expected Ace to go along with it - really, she didn't have to ask. She was such a sweet girl, and when it came to their relationship she couldn't shake the feeling there were precious few things she wouldn't agree to. A small part of her - small, but vocal - wanted her to say 'no' and give her a good out.

But that would just make things worse in the long run. Ace and her parents had to start on a good foot.

"You always are." She kissed her shoulder and rested her head on Ace's shoulder. "You're right, though - we can do this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:26 am

Ace sighed and rested her head against Valleys, holding her girlfriend close. She honestly was worried about meeting the blondes parents, and was tempted to skip it herself. But as she said, it was best that they go through with it. Ace was reminded of her relationship with her own parents, how distant they were from each other, how they rarely, if ever, made any real attempt to contact each other. Indeed, Ace hadn't even contacted her parents since her 18th birthday, two years past. She didn't want that for Valley, and she didn't want to do anything that could possibly risk causing issues with her relationship with her parents.

"So where are we meeting them anyway? Should I wear my fancy stuff?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:34 am

Valley patted Ace's head and leaned over for some sugar, stealing a kiss and taking a moment to savor the taste. They'd planned for something a lot more intimate - it wasn't fair to cancel it all like this, especially when they both could've used the stress relief before the match. But being at odds with her parents wouldn't have been good for her blood pressure, either.

"Fancy Italian restaurant a few blocks from the hotel. Carabas." She ran her hands through Ace's hair as she stood up and made her way to the closet. "I didn't pack much fancy, and my Mom's not big on dressing up - casual's fine. Just try not to make eye contact, she can sense fear."

That was a joke, but not too far off from the truth. Valley Doll Sr. could be fierce when she wanted to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 am

The kiss didn't nearly last long enough for Ace's taste, but they to get ready.

"Fair enough."

Ace said with a giggle as her hair was tousled. Getting up, she moved back to her closet, hand on her chin as she started trying to find something both casual, yet also nice. She wanted to look good after all. Not "I have more money then you" good, but "I'm not mooching off your daughter" good.

"Hey Val? Should I stay blonde tonight, or do you want me to go silver? I'm guessing the red eye dye is out of the question right?"

Back to top Go down

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai) Empty Re: Guess Who's Coming To Dinner (For Old_Man_Tai)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next