Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ninjette vs. Sanosuke - Northern Hospitality

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ninjette vs. Sanosuke - Northern Hospitality - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninjette vs. Sanosuke - Northern Hospitality

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:04 am

"If they're not a challenge, why the hell do you like fighting them?" She gave her calves a quick pump, tightening up on them. "What, you get off on it? Only way you can ge it up? 'Cause if you do, telling you straight up - not gonna be that kind of match."

Clearly, he wanted to get out of her legs, and he was putting up quite an effort. Kozue could only hold him for a few more seconds, and he decided to let him go early, opening her legs and freeing him from the fleshy trap...right before she drew her leg back and drove her heel right into the side of his head. A parting gift.

Last edited by 12547 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ninjette vs. Sanosuke - Northern Hospitality - Page 2 Empty Re: Ninjette vs. Sanosuke - Northern Hospitality

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:17 am

Sano gritted his teeth as Ninjette squeezed him "Hey i am a man, i can't help it that those bimbos dress so skimpy. But anyway, i enjoy these types of fights more. Nothing gets the blood flowing like a little challenge." Sano said as Ninjette freed his head. Sano's head smacked against the the mat as Ninjette kicked him but as she tried to pull her leg away Sano would try to catch her leg. "So you like to kick people in the head." Sano would say before trying to punch Ninjette in the leg as a little revenge.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:25 am

"Hey, whatever, man. Just keep your genes in your jeans and you won't have any problem with me." Not only did the kick hit, but he smacked his head along the way for an extra bonus. "Aside from me kicking your ass."

Kozue started to move away, but Sanosuke wasn't a slouch in the speed department, himself - he grabbed her leg and got a little payback, sinking his deep in the muscle, definitely leaving a bruise. Fortunately, the good thing about Kozue's legs was that she had two of them, and while the first was busy being held down, she reeled back the send and swung her shin right at his face. "Yeah, I do like kicking guys in the head. What about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:22 am

Sano smiled as he punched Ninjette in the leg "Well, you should be careful or you might not be able to walk out of the ring after this match." Sano would say before getting kicked in the face forcing him to roll away from Ninjette in pain. "I really think i might break your legs for that." Sano would say as he would slowly get to his feet while holding his face in pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:16 am

"Aw, threatening me with grievous bodily harm." She spoke in as sweet a voice as she could manage, as the kick sent him reeling. "I bet you get all the girl with sweet talk like that."

Her leg stung from the punch, but it would take a lot more than to really slow her down, especially this early in the match. He was down, which meant it was time for her to start going up and really get the match kicking.

She flipped up to her feet and ran for the ropes, while Sanosuke started to rise, jumping up and doing a springboard, getting some quick air. She did a full backflip and tried to come down right on top of him with a body splash, dropping what little weight she had right on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:05 am

Sano was recovering from the kicks to his head while Ninjette prepared herself for her next move. "Just give me a second and i will show you just how sweet i can be." Sano would say before he noticed that Ninjette was preparing a high flying maneuver. As Ninjette sailed through the air Sano would smile and bring his knees up to his chest to cause Ninjette to impale herself on his upturned knees.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:23 am

God damn fucking knees. Sometimes being a high-flyer sucked, and never as much as when you land on a goddamn fucking knee. He could just move and let her splash on the floor, no, he had to be fancy. Smartass.

She landed on his knees hard, the wind getting driven clean out of her as she fell and rolled on her back. She clutched her stomach and winced hard as she kiced at the floor, trying to steady her breathing. "Yeah. Real sweet. Reeeeal sweet."

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:40 am

Sano grunted as Ninjette slammed into his knees but luckily the hit seemed to take some of the fight out of his opponent. Sano quickly stood up and moved over to Ninjette before stomping down on her injured stomach. Sano would try to press his foot as hard as he could into Ninjette's stomach. "I am glad you enjoyed that. Let me show you some more kindness." Sano would say before jumping in the air and trying to slam his knee into Ninjette's stomach.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:48 am

All the sudden, Ninjette was glad she knocked out a good 500 crunches every day. It helped. Didn't keep her from getting hurt by Sanosuke's kick, but it helped.

She curled up into a ball when he stomp her, going into a coughing fit as the air was once again knocked straight out of her lungs. "Just keep building up that karma, asshole." She groaned, then cried out as he came down with both knees, slamming into her side. Kozue rolled to her stomach, hissing all the way as she tried to crawl to the ropes and get back, her back screaming with pain every inch of the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:56 am

Sano took a second to get to his feet after slamming his knees into Ninjette's side "I bet that hurt didn't it." Sano would say before taking a second to catch his breathe before moving after the fleeing Ninjette. Sano would try to grab onto Ninjette's hair and pull her to her feet before she could reach the ropes. "I think it might be time to put you out of your misery. You look like you are in so much pain that i might as well knock you out." Sano would say as he would keep his grip on Ninjette's hair while pulling his other hand back preparing to punch Ninjette right in the face as hard as he could.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next