Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos, FairyGirl

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Galina Romerno

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Debut Match

Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:34 am by Rymiscuius

Hello.
I might have time for a thread or two.

Got one character so far, she’s pretty snazzy.
PM if interested but discord will likely be easier

Rymiscuius#7782

Comments: 0

Match Wanted

Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:51 pm by KillerV

Looking for female opponents against my Killer King or Nathan Ballwin.

Prefer my males win the match.

Can discuss via DM or Discord KillerV#5130 for more details.

Thank you.

Comments: 0

Brittany (Major Beats) Lewis gets squashed.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 am by Lotuswarrior

Its been a long time and I thought I'd see how things are going. So I figured I'd help someone out with putting someone over. Looking for a heavyweight or some heel to show off what they can do to another person. Got a big match coming up and want to highlight certain traits/skills with your wrestler then I'd help you with those.

I don't expect the match to be long, but not a complete squash match. Kinda want Brittany to piss off her opponent by dancing around the ring and avoiding being hit, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Southern Hospitality: Dakota vs Taurus Mask (D)

Go down

Southern Hospitality: Dakota vs Taurus Mask (D) Empty Southern Hospitality: Dakota vs Taurus Mask (D)

Post by Yori Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:31 am

Match Type: Standard
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout

It had taken several days of bed rest and a healthy supply of ice paKs but Dakota had survived her first tussle in the ring. If she was sure of one thing now more than ever, it was she had made the right choice coming all the way out here to make a name for herself. Of course, there were always going to be setbacks, but she wouldn't have ever faced stiff competition like this back in those dusty old venues she had become accustomed to with a small-time federation. Just like mama said, you had to learn to crawl before you could walk. This was her growing pains until she caught her rhythm. Eventually, she'd hit her stride… So why not tonight? With a confident smirk, the southern gal adjusted the bill of her cap and made her way to the curtains.

Theme:
Dakota Dwight:
Southern Hospitality: Dakota vs Taurus Mask (D) BVAgrky

With a bounce in her step, Dakota took to the stage, throwing her arms up with a cheer. Either people were inter her youthful energy or they still felt a marginal amount of sympathy for her because of her last encounter in the ring. It was a healthy pop from the crowd, though not as impressive as those big-name folks high on the card, but enough to make her radiant smile grow even larger. Invigorated by the crowd she quickened her pace to a jog, then a run, barreling towards the ring. With a flying leap, she threw herself under the bottom rope, gliding also the canvas until coming to a stop. Popping up to her feet, she reached up and zipped down her jacket about halfway, letting the heat vent from her chest as she tugged at the zipper to create some airflow.

Feel free to toss me a PM or IM on Trillian to chat. Shay#2642 on Discord
Work crunch has me roasted, toasted and ghosted. Trying to get back to posting soon.
Yori
Yori

Back to top Go down

Southern Hospitality: Dakota vs Taurus Mask (D) Empty Re: Southern Hospitality: Dakota vs Taurus Mask (D)

Post by killcarrion Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:07 am

"Hey you're tanglin me!!! YOU'RE TANGLIN ME GODDAMMIT!!!" Barking at backstage personnel accidentally intertwining his ankles with the cable wires they were shuffling around, one exceedingly ornery bull man skip stepped out of his lasso'd predicament with a stink eye directed at the apologizing workers going about their workday. He'd just gotten properly suited up but couldn't even make it to the gorilla position without practically picking a fight with the first people he'd come across. That irate temperament of his stemming from the heinous level of disrespect shown to him ever since stepping off of his family’s private jet and getting a load at all of the business-suit wearing goobers populating this country who'd take for-freaking-ever getting him a match. One he had every right to turn down given that it wasn't headlining a PPV or even on one, but the man was dying of boredom. And was far too hyped at the opportunity to finally get his ass off the couch and into that wrestling ring, where everyone could feast their eyes on the next BIG thing...

THEME:
The Raging Bull:

Southern Hospitality: Dakota vs Taurus Mask (D) 3aogbuj

Several seconds later and after what sounded like a cassette tape being loaded, a veritable explosion of a theme rocketed out of the speakers to mainly perplexed reactions with not many knowing what to make of it. Spotlights bearing a bull-themed insignia spiraling all about the arena with an emerald green hue before TAURUS MASK burst out from behind the curtains with a testerone fueled "WOOOOOOOOO!!!" bellowed out from deep within the fire in his belly. Afterwards shadow-boxing with some jukeing side-steps before shooting one fist towards the ring to the explosion of flicking pyro on both sides of the stage. Reggie confidently marching down the ramp as a small smattering of audience members started bobbing their heads to the side and at the very least enjoying the spectacle of his presentation and rockin theme. Taurus stomping up the steps and into the ring, cape billowing behind him as he stood on the middle ropes at a corner turnbuckle. Surveying his domain before hopping back down and centering his eyes across the ring. "Pulled the short straw today, grease monkey. Yer fine ass is grass...and I'm bout to light up~..."

Back to top Go down

Southern Hospitality: Dakota vs Taurus Mask (D) Empty Re: Southern Hospitality: Dakota vs Taurus Mask (D)

Post by Yori Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:12 pm

Dakota hadn't even gotten a chance to step away from where she had stood up when her music faded out, replaced with what sounded like someone messing up in production. She cocked a slender brow, turning on her heel to look up the ramp then back to the referee to see if something was wrong. Only a small shrug from the official. When the music blared it made her jump with wide-eyed surprise. Putting a hand delicately to her chest and resting the other on the rope, she had a good laugh at herself over that as she caught sight of the green spotlights… with a cow on them?

Stranger yet was the mean green fiend who came stomping out onto the stage looking like some sort of leprechaun minotaur. It got a big smile out of Dakota, marveling at just how outlandish Taurus Masked looked. While it certainly wasn't her glass of sweet tea, she loved the daring choice and just how loud his whole getup was. One of the biggest joys in this business was the character people presented in the ring and this guy had it in spades, that was for sure. He wasn't a small fry either, which was something to keep in mind. She'd have to keep her grappling smart tonight to work around that.

The blond woman took a few measured steps back having lingered by the corner her opponent scaled, giving him plenty of room for when he hopped down into the ring. She could feel the vibration of his landing, a pretty big weight difference between them almost assuredly. While he had the regal cape going for him, Dakota wasn't one to bow down to anybody in the ring so she kept it simple and polite with a tip of her hat and one of her trademark southern smiles that could strip the rust off of a trailer hitch on charm alone.

"Careful there. Try to take a bite outta this…" She gave a hard sway of her hips in his direction, bringing her hand around to clap a cheek of her firm rump.  "And I might just put you out to pasture." She strode up to Taurus mask with a confident sashay, planting her boots to put herself firmly in his way. She puffed out her chest a bit, just shy of pressing her body up against his. While she stood nearly as tall as him, the width of their figures was a stark contrast as the man across from her clearly hit the gym and did so hard. She didn't seem intimidated by him though, probably due in large part to how he was dressed, softening the idea he was a threat.

"Hope you came ready to tussle cow boy, cause I'm going to work the field with you." She would look him square in the eye, letting him know that despite the humor to be found in her words, she was serious about taking him to task. Once that moment passed though she would step back and give him the run of the ring again, not looking to stall any further. She was itching to grapple and show her stuff. After her last poor performance, she had something to prove and Taurus Mask was going to be her means to do it.

Work crunch has me roasted, toasted and ghosted. Trying to get back to posting soon.
Yori
Yori

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:10 am

Goddamn it. Those pencil necked geeks over in the Fire And Safety Commission royally screwed Reggie out of what he intended to be an entrance extravaganza 10 times more overblown and excessive than what was presented. Timed firework spectacles emblazoning his smirking face in the sky, big tittied cheerleaders shooting t-shirt cannons brandishing his bull logo into the audience, and a rocket fueled flame thrower that he saw in a movie once. The Regginator came to the producer's table with all of these bombass ideas for his premiere match, but all those fidgeting dweebs did was tug on their collars and mutter something about how 4 out of 5 of his ideas defied several safety regulations, could set fire to the arena or some bullshit like that. In the end he had to settle for tonight's sorry display, but you better believe that Reggie was going to get his hands on that flame thrower for one of his entrances as soon as he gets to perform in an open-air stadium.

But for now, The Bull Man has his emerald eyes centered on something way hotter than any mere pyrotechnic. Reggie currently feasting his eyes on his Southern Belle of an adversary swinging dem hips his way, the gentleman that he is breathing into his hand to make sure he did not offend as she stood before him. His ears overheard everything she was saying but his roaming eyes betrayed where his mind actually was. Numbers ticking off in his machismo-laden mindset about where he'd rank Dakota amongst all of the smokin hot babes he'd come across as the swarthy casanova he knew he was. *Oh yeah. She wants the Regginator~...* Would be the summation of Reggie's thoughts as he let Dakota speak her peace with that Southern twang of hers, propping his chin beneath his hand in a judgmental gleam alongside a shit eating grin on his face as the mechanic started backing up and giving them some space.

"Whoa, easy there Dixie. Best check yourself, cause this ain't no skeezy bar, and I ain't that broke down mechanical bull you probably rode into the ground from whatever podunk town you hail from. I'M the one whose gonna be bustin this bronco, and tamin this philly. But yo, play yer cards right, and you may jus find yerself riding this burly bull all night long. And I promise that's gonna be the ride of your life~...BULL-eive that!!!"
Reggie proclaimed while unfurling his cape and flinging it carelesly at the referee, briefly engulfing her beneath it before rolling it up and shooting Reggie an annoyed look while handing it off at ringside. Reggie limbering up and circling the ring alongside Dakota, patting his shoulders and jogging around before attempting to approach her head on. Massive mitts spread to his side as he lurched forward for the typical lock-up, swiftly adjusted into a tightened side headlock if she dared to lock horns with the Brahma Bull...

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:43 pm

Eyes were made for wandering, that was her stance on the matter. The southern gal wasn't especially modest about her appearance though, especially in the ring. Mama always said that if you got it, flaunt it and boy did she ever. She was no stranger to how opportunities would present themselves when she flashed a bit of her sweet country T or fine country cushion. Inside and outside of the ring it worked, so she wasn't about to turn her nose up at Reggie undressing her with his eyes.

She watched as he launched into a diatribe with an arched brow and that lopsided smile of hers. The green bull guy was certainly a character, that was for sure. She could practically feel the masculine energy he was projecting hitting her like a wall of force… she wasn't one to really judge but it made her curious if he was compensating for something or always this braggadocious. Once he was done though, she had made up her mind entirely that Reggie wasn't really her type. That wouldn't stop her from humoring him a bit, especially if it bought her some leeway in their match.

There has been a moment when she would have responded, this sort of banter was fun, to her at least. But the pun to close it out and what she could swear was a bit of spittle speckling her cheek from his explosive delivery left something to be desired. There didn't seem a need to hurl an insult back, nothing she could say would have been worse than that. Instead, she did the polite thing and simply acknowledged he had done a whole lot of talking with a small nod and a tip of her cap.

When it came time to clash, her smile broadened to a grin as the southern gal steadied up and raised her hands. It looked as though she was about to humor the raging bull and stand her ground. At the last minor as his arms moved to close in around her slender frame she dips low, under an arm, and slipped to the side, shooting right past him. She lacked the fancy dudes and red vape, but she had the heart of the bullfighter for sure. As she passed she brought her hands around in a wide arch, swinging it down to brand Reggie with a sharp slap on the ass for his efforts while she passed by. Pivoting on her heel she turned to face his direction, slowing a back peddle to a stop and taking up her grappler stance again to give him a second chance at her.

Yori
Yori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum