Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Catherine vs Auraborus: Bed Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catherine vs Auraborus: Bed Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine vs Auraborus: Bed Match

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:43 am

As Catherine thought, Auraborus tries to push the other girl down to pin her again. But soon, she would get overpowered. To which the dragon tries to fight back. "N-Ngh...Come on..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Catherine vs Auraborus: Bed Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Catherine vs Auraborus: Bed Match

Post by Hallian Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:03 pm

Catherine smiled as she overpowered Auraborus. She then attempted to push her down to the bed. If that was done, she would try to neck scissor Auraborus again, this time prepared for any licks or bites.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:14 pm

She groans as she was forced down into the bed. Before Auraborus could get up, her neck would be caught between the other girl's legs. Choking a bit, the dragon growled. "Damn....A-Another one, Catherine?" She tries to power her way out. But, the girl was much bigger than she was. So, this wasn't going to be easy. "N-Nghh"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Catherine tightened her hold. No licking or biting was going to catch her off guard this time. She smiled as Auraborus struggles "Remember what I said. If you are in a chokehold. Don't speak, just resist," she said. "Not that you will be able to break out now, so why don't you just tap out right now."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:28 pm

"Thanks for the advice..." She said sarcastically. Auraborus didn't want to tap out and continues to try and power her way out of the hold. She tries to sit up, but that wouldn't work. She makes a pained sound from getting choked. "I-I'd rather pass out than tap out!" The dragon yelled. But, that was a lie. Any longer in this hold and she would lose this match.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Catherine continued to apply pressure. "There is no shame in admitting defeat. Just tap out, partner." she said. Catherine noticed she was in a lot of pain. If her words were true, then she has a high pain tolerance. Of course, it wasn't true.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:07 am

Catherine was right. This was the dragon's first match, and there was no shame in losing it. There would be others. Slapping the other girl's thighs hard, Auraborus yells out: "Okay, o-okay! I give up, I submit!" She was starting to black out as these few final words were being said. The dragon groans a bit, but softer than the other ones.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:16 am

Catherine releases Auraborus from her grip. She gave a friendly smile "You fought well," she said. She seemed like a nice girl. A bit socially awkward, but that sometimes means she is searching for some friends, just can't get them. If that's the case, she is in luck because it is almost impossible to screw up being friends with Catherine. "Now that we are done fighting, want to go get some food? on me.If not, maybe something else?"

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:24 am

Sitting up, the dragon's vision was a bit blurry. Auraborus rubbed her neck a bit and looked both down and away from Catherine. That is...Until the girl offered to hang with her. Why would someone do that? Did she know the dragon''s true identity; and was sent by her parents to bring her back home? No, no...That was thinking crazy. The dragon shrugged. "M-Maybe not food, but sure....We can do something"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:38 am

Catherine gets up off the bed. She puts her gun holsters back on her hips. She then looked at Auraborus "Well, got any other ideas. Shopping? Movie? or maybe..." she picks up something round in her hat. she then lightly throws a rubber ball painted to be an ultra ball at the girl in the Haxorus outfit. "we can see whose gen VI team is better."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next