Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 12:14 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 3:47 am

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:50 am

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis Empty Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis

Post by Hallian Wed May 27, 2015 2:36 am

Aline "Big Mama" Siprienne vs. Catherine "American Cowgirl" Lewis
Hentai POW Match: First to cum loses and is the sexual slave for the other for one week.

Catherine Lewis:

Catherine had a fun week ahead of her. Either way this match ends up, she is going to have a sexy girl to fuck all week. She had only seen pictures and clips of this woman, "Big Mama," she would have loved to be her daughter. The thought of her and Genna having sexy incest with Aline gave her shudders of delight. Her thoughts ran on and on, her panties soaked even before the match. She was glad she wasn't changed yet. Once she was, she put on her cowgirl costume, hat last, and then she looked like the heroic, southern patriot she is.

She then began to walk out of the locker room and then she waited for the music to start up, which she decided to change up. Once it did, she made her entrance. She unholstered her .357s and fired off the blanks in a flamboyant fashion before using one of them to tilt the hat up. She then emptied the rounds and tossed the pistols backwards as she rushed to the entrance to the cage. Once she entered, she would climb into the ring. She entered and waved to the fans before turning to wait for the sexy MILF.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis Empty Re: Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu May 28, 2015 12:29 am

Aline's theme echoed in the Arena and Big mama appear... Always wearing her sexy outfit. She does not know her opponent for the match... Louise and nicole see some of her match and tell her that she is a tough girl... So Aline is serious... focused... and happy... it's been a long time since her last hentai match... and with POW rules... she will have a big fun. She took her time, playing with some fan... and finally she climb to the ring.
"YEAH READY FOR THE SHOOOOWW ???"
Aline turn and look at her opponent... she is really sexy... she is tall, even if Aline stay much more bigger and taller. Aline like her lips, and goes to see catherine... she give a hand
"Hi cat'... I'm Aline, and I hope we could have a good match... do your best. "

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis Empty Re: Hentai POW: Big Mama versus Catherine Lewis

Post by Hallian Thu May 28, 2015 7:03 am

Catherine takes her hand in respect "Hello. I wish you good luck. I can't wait to kick your ass then get to play with you afterwards." she gives her body a good look. Her breasts looked bigger in person. Her panties were getting noticeably wet. "You must have so much delicious milk in there. I can't wait to drink it all after I beat you."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri May 29, 2015 1:03 pm

"hihihi... such an impetuous girl.... let try to do this... but don't be sad if I'm the one who crush you... and smother you with these same tits you watch...."
After the hand shake, Aline retrun to her corner... ready for a pleasant but tough match. With the bells she get closer to catherine... if she can Big mama try to catch the yong girl in a bearhug and kiss her deeply.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sat May 30, 2015 1:32 am

Catherine rushed forward at Aline, only to be caught, picked up, and hugged in a painful manner, although she was kissed, which gave her some pleasure. Catherine returned the kiss as she thought of a plan. If she was going to win, Aline had to let her out. She knew that wasn't going to happen until the pressure was applied, so she brought one of her legs back and then attempted to give Aline a knee strike to the stomach.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun May 31, 2015 12:23 pm

Aline enjoy the kiss, and the sweet pressure of her bearhug. She crush a little catherine, but in a same times, it's the only way to keep the girl close to her, without letting her attack. But soon, Aline start to be more focused on the pleasure than to her security so she stop the bearhug, and the girl use it
"Ughhhh..."
with a groan... Aline is forced to break the kiss, she hold her belly and step back... letting Catherine follow her attack

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun May 31, 2015 8:27 pm

Catherine got back on her feet from that bearhug. She looked at the big breasted woman and noticed she was open. Catherine took no time for respite. She couldn't afford to wait and thus let Aline continue to press her advantage. She rushed at Aline with some momentum behind her, trying to bull rush her right into one of the corners and then follow up with a knee to the stomach again.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:47 pm

"Oahhh...aahhh... hey stop !!! UUUGHHHH...."
Always shocked after the kick... Aline is pushed violently against a corner by Catherine. With her back bruised... Aline try to react and took her guard, but she is not enough fast. Catherine kick her another time, this time again on her belly... The milf is forced to bend down... and she wince in pain. Panting a little, Aline try to recover, and attack catherine... so Big mama, try to grabs the girls bra and start to strip her.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:41 pm

The American Cowgirl smirked when that last hit struck, but then she looked down and saw Aline trying something, she prepared for a strike, but then she saw her stars n' stripes bra come right off. She smiles at her. "Was that supposed to hurt?" she asks mockingly and then hrls her head forward, aiming to give Aline a sharp headbutt before returning the favor and getting the Milf's breasts out.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:59 pm

"Aaaaghhh... "Aline scream with pain as her opponent give her a brutal headbutt. She suffer a lot and hold her head while Catherine start to remove her bra. With the two girl now topless, the crowd roar... that at this moment Aline fight back
"No...Not supposed to hurt... this is a hentai... so I need to prepare you a little before the real show. "
In a light, Aline rush at catherine, despite the beating, the milf could move fast and she grab hard the tits of catherine, squeezing them without mercy.
"... for example, now... I guess that you will really suffer... so be ready.... now it's supposed to hurt"
Still grabbing the tits of Catherine, Aline start to lift the girl, lift her completly and keep her trapped in the air, hanged by her tits

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next