Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 1 Bot

Gadot

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart - Page 3 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:31 pm

Eliza's kick missed it's mark, and Raira had countered her. Sending the ballroom girl to the mat, and then came the stomp to her leg. Earning a loud wince of pain from Ms Harenwood.

"Ngh, how dare you." Eliza stated although she decided to attempt a counter. Grabbing hold of Raira's leg, Eliza would hope to force her down to the mat with her belly to it. Ms Harenwood would then keep hold of that leg, hoping to lock her into a one legged boston crab.

"Let's see how you like it!" the ballroom girl would yell out if she managed to do this.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart - Page 3 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:37 pm

"Ahhh..,.UGH!" Raira's mouth cries out as she was pulled down onto her stomach. Trying to get back up, she found that her leg was still being held onto. Reaching her hands out to grab something, Riara soon forgot about escaping and only bracing for the inevitable. But the pain that follows from Eliza's boston crab was heavy.

The German girl groans and burried her head into her arms. "A-Augh....This is nothing! You think that this will e-end me?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:20 pm

"No I don't think it will, but you require it." Eliza stated simply, as she began to crank back on Raira's leg. Ms Harenwood didn't want to admit it, but a part of her was....liking this. As if she was enjoying the pain that she was putting Raira through, maybe it was just because Ms Belheart was trying to get under her skin?

Regardless Eliza decided that she'd need to work on the leg some more, before Raira got any bright ideas on escaping. Ms Harenwood would hold the leg with one arm and then begin hitting the kneecap with her other hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:48 am

"GAH!" Raira yelled out, her beautiful voice sounding as she was getting her leg wrecked. This was th opposite of her plan! Raira attempts to get up, bu the realizes something....With Eliza sitting on her, she was sitting on her long hair also. It would hurt her head if the moved around too much. Raira's hair was pinned....As her knee was hit, her leg and foot twitched. "I-Im gonna get you...And Im going to destroy y-you!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:39 pm

"Those are big words Ms Belheart, I doubt their sincerity." Eliza stated in a plain tone, she knew Raira was panicking here. Her stutters and pause between her words proved Ms Harenwood was getting to her, now she needed to keep it up.

Feeling risky, Eliza kept hold of Raira's leg with one arm and then began to stretch back thanks to her dancer flexibility. Ms Harenwood would attempt to lay on Raira's back and move her right arm up, attempting to wrap it around the neck of Raira.

"One think I have over you, is flexibility." Eliza said, arching her back as she got into the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Raira made a combination of a squeal and a moan. She was a singer, not a dancer. There was no reason for her to be flexible, and that as now taking its toll on her. With Eliza slowly starting to lay herself on the singer's back, her leg was pulled to its extreme. But, she refused to give up.

"Ack!" She chokes out, an arm wrapping around her neck. Her back felt as if it was going to snap in half from all the pressure it was taking in. "Augh! S-So what?! Why does that matter?!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:48 pm

"Why does it matter? Because it is letting me do this, of course." Eliza said, the crowd whistling and cheering in awe of Ms Harenwood's flexible body. Ms Harenwood was starting to think Raira was a singer that was "All talk no action."

"If you wish to quit I will leave it at that." Eliza offered, keeping her hold on. If Raira wasn't able to find some way to escape from this, the pressure and torture could become quite severe. Such a flexible hold required balance to keep on as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:17 am

There was no going around it. Riara had to act, and act NOW. Lest her back would be snapped in half by the much more flexible girl. The time to talk with Eliza was over.... The singer growls and tries to throw her elbow back to hit the dancer. It would cause her a great pain to do so. Her body would start to roll to the side as her elbow began to come up. "Im not quitting!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:52 pm

Eliza gave out a couple of heavy grunts, it seemed Raira was now wising up to her game plan. The elbows hurt for sure, and with Raira rolling around it only helped in the efforts to force Eliza away.

"Ngh." Ms Harenwood groaned out, rolling away from Raira. Once Eliza got herself enough distance she'd get to her knees, lightly shaking her head.

"Very well, you leave me no choice Ms Belheart. I shall merely have to render you unable to carry on fighting." the ballroom girl said as she stood back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Raira knew better than to waste time. Frm the floor she just got right back up on her feet. She ran a hand through her long hair. "There was a chice?" She remarked crudely. "In that case, you should try harder." The German was unaware that she was poking a ticking time-bomb with her teasing. But she couldn't help herself to make fun of someone that was so upright.

She puts her hands up and takes a step. The wince and pain bth show that Eliza did more damage than previously thought....But she continues to walk forward anyway.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next