Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Eliza was took the chance, as soon as her leg got let go Eliza would quickly deliver it to Raira's hand. She was hoping to kick it away from her as Raira went for her stomp.

If she was successful Eliza would attempt to roll backwards and get onto her feet, biting her lower lip. It seemed like this woman was coming at her like she was really trying to mess her up, she figured this sort of situation would occur sooner or later.

"I see you have no qualms about attempting to seriously injure me, then I shall have to give you a lesson in manners." she'd say, a serious expression on her face.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart - Page 2 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Raira Belheart

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:07 am

Not to her plan, Raira's hand was swatted awa by the girl. Forcing both legs to be let go. She took a few steps back because she assumed Eliza's next move would be a second kick. She smirks, seeing that Eliza was able to defend herself as well as she was able to attack. She began to circle Eliza, walking around her. "Ah...So you want to keep manners in a barbaric badland known as a ring?"

Raira let out a squealing cackle. "Then I guess you don't care to toss away being a goody two shoes for the sake of winning...."

Last edited by 11367 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:29 pm

"It's not about that, but I'm not going to bother justifying myself to you Ms Belheart." Eliza said, a grim and serious expression upon her regal features. If Raira was like this all time Eliza pitied the fool who tried to win her affections.

So now Ms Harenwood saw that it was even ground now, and she decided it was time to use her offense once again. If she could just land a powerful hit then she could start to turn things around.

Eliza had an idea, it was crazy but with her finesse it might work. She bounced off the nearest ropes and began to do a cartwheel towards Raira, using the momentum to flip over her. Ms Harenwood hoped to catch Raira off guard with this display of skill, getting behind and performing a sweeping kick to floor Raira.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 pm

"Fine, have it your way, you little Hündin..." Raira scoffed. She didn't want to talk anyway, so was she? Raira watches with full anticipation when Eliza bounced off the ropes, and even let her head and eyes arch over herself when Eliza jumped over her body. This allowed her to see what was coming. Taking steps back from that kick just barely before it happened, Riara laughed.

"Come on! All that high-flying stuff won't work well if I can see you!" Taking a risky and old move, Raira jumps towards Eliza to tackle the girl and pin her. She would try to pin her by straddling Eliza's stomach.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Eliza winced as Raira tackled her harshly to the mat, it seemed like she'd need to use some unexpected stuff and then some powerful moves. But Raira was a fool to attempt a pin, for Eliza merely reached out to the bottom rope directly up from where she was lying. This would prompt the ref girl to inform Raira that she needed to get off Eliza.

The ballroom girl would then roll outside the ring and stand up at the apron, if Raira decided now was a good time to get an attack in. Eliza would drill Raira with a knee to the belly, grabbing her head and then slamming it down onto the top rope.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Shooting a dirty look at the ref, Raira slowly stands back up and takes a few steps back and away from Eliza. The German put her hands up still, just in case this girl would try something. But, she left the ring. Blindly following into a trap, Raira stuck her head near the bottom rope and knelt down. "Hey! What the hell are you doing? Get back here and fi--"

Raira lost the wind in her body when her stomach was hit. She made a soft gasp, before her head was thrown into the lowest rope. She groans in agony as her body lay on its stomach before Eliza. Raira hated being tricked, and was angry. But, she wasn't in he condition to retaliate presently.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:54 am

Eliza was able to counter Raira, sending the snooty girl to the mat where she belonged. Now Eliza had her, it was time to use some offense here. The ballroom girl climbed up to the apron and saw where Raira had fallen down.

Ms Harenwood pulled back on the ropes to gain some momentum, and then launched herself over the ropes. Eliza moved her body as she lept over the ropes to attempt a flying legdrop at Raira's neck or midriff.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Raira was now in danger. By the time she even felt she had the ability to get up and shook off her grogginess, Eliza was high in the air again. Her eyes widen , but her body could not react in time. "Hrghrrah!" She yelled out directly into the crowd as a leg came slamming down on her lower back. Her fist clenched before pounding the ground with it. Her words and attitude did not change, however.

"T-That all?! I've been hit by way worse! Just you wait until I get my hands on you, ya little Hündin!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Eliza was fortunate enough to have clonked Raira in the back, those legs of Eliza were toned to dance. Ms Harenwood would roll backwards and get onto her knees, sizing up Raira.

"Oh you've not seen what I can do, these legs are made for dancing. And they're gonna dance all over you." Eliza muttered out, something about Raira was making her blood boil. Probably cause Raira reminded her of what she could have been like, a snooty girl! Eliza wasn't one to really insult most people.

With that Eliza would go towards the nearest turnbuckle, sizing up Raira. Intent on trying to give her a headshot via a superkick!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:17 am

The information that was just learned gave Raira a new strategy. Eliza seemed to brag a bunch about her legs. "Ah...They must be your pride. Hope you don't mind if I destroy them!" Raira gets up on all fours. She then tries to roll out of the way and let Eliza crash. Banking on the chance that the girl's kick failed, Raira would take the chance and get up to viciously stomp her foot down on Eliza's legs. To her understanding, if she could take out those legs, then the match would would be set.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next