» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match.

Post by XSirenX Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:05 pm

While she was successful in throwing Xuan over, she did not expect the girl to land so easily, hardly a perfect landing, but she was still on her feet somehow as the crowd began cheering Xuan on for that. Whatever the Kitsune was planning, she was doing it with Heel intention as she got ready to run at her opponent, for a double kick to the back as she continued to observe her. Maybe this time the girl behind the mask had finally met someone who could actually fight, or give her a small amount of humor in the pitiful attempt of the thief herself. "...." was the reaction from the Kitsune, as she quickly ran in with her double kick attack, hoping to catch Xuan by surprise, rather than failing with Xuan trying to evade her extremely quick attacks.

But if Xuan evaded her, the Kitsune would use the ropes to hook onto as she would land there, just in case things went wrong.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished) - Page 2 CxD01fY
Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match.

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:08 am

Not even a growl or a gasp of shock came from the ninja's mouth. Her head slightly twisted to look back at the opponent, Xuan made a glaring look again. She sees the speedy girl come at her with a double kick. Xuan turns around fully and put her arms up to block the attack but....She was too slow for the second time. She was kicked in the chest, right under her breasts.

She made a moaning gasp when she was again taken down. This time, however, she would fall on her back. The ninja would be either straddling the thief's stomach, or be very close next to her.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:39 pm

Much to the Kitsune's mysterious training and perfecting her moves in private, it was working rather well for her, more so even better than she imagined as she smashed into Xuan's back, with a strong double kick of her feet out in front, springing into action almost as if she was one of those extremely fast Luchadores, but with a blend on Ninjutsu attacking mixed in as she drove her opponent, to the floor with a swooning crowd in amazement. Definitely, whoever this Kitsune was, knew how to get the crowd excited and in awe at how she moved. Almost riding her opponent down funnily enough like a surfboard slightly, while her hands were gripped to Xuan's shirt, riding her down as Kitsune would be in the position of straddling her.

But the Kitsune wasn't in any mind to pound the girl's face, violently, but more in a way of her own this time as she had the upper hand.

Looking down through her mask, the Kitsune glared at Xuan with two crimson eyes, angered, but at the same time determined to not let her opponent off to rest out from that attack. "...You failed, twice...third,will be much...much worse..." the Kitsune uttered, moving along Xuan's downed body, the Kitsune would come up behind the propped up Xuan, and deliver the signature Ninja chokehold so many people had come to know as the ref girl rushed in. Now was the time to test whether the thief, had the survival instinct to hold out from a hold like this.

Last edited by 11215 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:11 am

Her voice heralds much authority. Xuan hated authority. That is why she stole from them, ripped them down by revealing scandals, destroyed their very lives through sinister plots. This was similar but oh so different in so many ways. Of course Xuan was still able to rip down anyone that she wanted. She just had to do it an entirely different way. Being sly and crafty would not be enough. She had to be strong, as well.

The choke was taking the breath away from her body. Xuan made slight little gasps as she looked up to the lights. The ninja was too far behind Xuan to be able to throw a shoulder back at her from her sitting up position.Losing air quickly, she had to think of what else she could do. Not known by the kitsune, she learned as a thief, was how to escape from any and every situation that could ever be crossed while out on a job. This was no different. If she was able to do so in the chokehold, Xuan would turn her head to the side. This way, her breathing was not blocked. Xuan would then grab for those arms and try to pry them off.

Last edited by 11367 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:52 am

Continuing her chokehold tightly with every intention of making her tap as soon as possible, even in this position onto her feeble opponent, Kitsune noticed that the girl, was trying to fight temptation to defeat by holding on surprisingly of all. Whether it was just bravery or simple, lugheaded stupidity, the Kitsune would soon find out the more she tightened her move. However, seeing Xuan's head turn to the side did show something, as if she was trying to save her breathing, while her own hands were gripping onto Kitsune's arms, prying with what felt like desperation, and trying to find a weak spot in the Kitsune's grip on her.

"...Predictable..."

But glaring her eyes through the Kitsune mask, she pulled on Xuan while in the chokehold, back a few spaces in order for her to hopefully throw down her opponent with hers arms and hands. But as Kitsune moved, she was leaving herself open for Xuan to break away, that's if she could aside being choked by a masked terror.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:01 am

Xuan was able to breath better, but was still caught in the chokehold. Her eyes dart around a bit. With more air getting to her, time was less of a worry. The major worry was the two arms choking her, both of them....Both wrapped around her neck....

That was it. Hopefully, her idea would work to get those hands away from her. But she had to act fast...For now, the Kitsune was about to bring her down and slam her onto the ground a third time. If that were to happen, then Xuan may never get away from this ninja. "Predictable as, THIS?!" Enacting her idea, Xuan moved her hands away from prying the ninja's arm, and reaches for the mask.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:08 pm

Giving out a slight reacted gasp to where Xuan was reaching, Kitsune struggled with her held opponent, attempting to throw her away as quickly and hard as possible in order to stop her, reaching her hands for that mask of hers. True, the mask itself did have some 'fascinating' past stories of its own, worth to some even, but the girl wearing it wasn't prepared to let it come off. "...off...Now..." the Kitsune uttered viciously as she let go of Xuan, tossing her aside to the ropes next to them as Sixx would take a jump back, keeping her mask secure, while still glaring down her opponent.

The thief did say she wanted the mask, stripped, off Kitsune, but it would take more than a few lucky grabs to get it off unfortunately. With her chokehold submission not perfectly effective, the Kitsune had to try another method in taking her opponent down and then tap out in much pain and fear, if applicable.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Even as she was tossed to towards the ropes, with a few rolls added, Xuan got back up with a wide grin on her face. She looked directly into the red eyes of her opponent and tried not to burst out in laughter. She simply said: "I can't see your face, but I could feel the emotions under that mask. As much as you're unwilling to admit...." The thief stood up, still keeping that grin. "For a split second, you feared me."

"Think whatever you will, but you know its true. I told you, I will take that mask off..." After that, Xuan runs fast towards the ninja, aiming a punch straight towards the stomach. If this connects, the thief will continue with a barrage of punches. She was changing to a more relentless attack, not wanting to give the opponent an opening to attack.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Whether her opponent was taking the guise of a more 'insane laughter' look to her face, Kitsune heard her taunts, and did her best to block them from getting to her mind, even if Xuan sounded quite confident in wanting to rip off the Kitsune's mask for herself. It was clear now her opponent wouldn't be screwing around much longer, finally, as a real challenge would begin for the elusive girl behind the mask. "...All such talk..." the Kitsune said in reply as she sidestepped around her opponent, hands in front, glaring her opponent dead on as she watched her come in with speed, not hitting her, but the second time Xuan hit her it had an effect as the Kitsune could not back away from this.

But as the second hit was successful, the Kitsune was hit with more barrages of Xuan's punches as she gasped slightly, trying to pull herself away, while trying to force her hand to the throat of her opponent, forcefully, for some kind of quick choke slam technique since Xuan was making her tick.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:31 pm

She wasn't able to see her opponent's face. So, it was hard to see if her words were working as they should have. But thats no reason for Xuan not to keep up the act. She threw the first punch with a lot of force. There was a subsequent "Dammit!" This was due to the fact that Xuan had missed that punch. She growled and turned to throw a second punch.

There must have been a few hits that did connect before the thief was met with the cold, iron hand of the ninja grabbing onto her throat. And grabbing tightly. Xuan's hands quickly retract from their punching and attempt to remove that hand from her neck. "You think this'll stop me? Ha! This is j-just slowing me down!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: Xuan vs ?The Kitsune? tap out match. (Finished)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next