Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jaystar, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cardia Waters Vs. Aya Takada

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cardia Waters Vs. Aya Takada - Page 3 Empty Re: Cardia Waters Vs. Aya Takada

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:32 am

"Hah!" Cardia shouted in triumph, "Who's the jobber now?" She waved the bra tauntingly.

"Ooh, you're out of it, aren't you?" A glimmer in her eye, she had a plan. "Well then..." She stood up and strutted, as a show to the audience, around to Aya's head. Then, she grabbed the poor girl's hands and started to tie them together with the bra.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:37 am

"Uuhhh." Aya groaned as her hands were being tied together. Her vision blurred and her head still swimming Aya could do nothing to stop Cardia.

"Ughh... no more." she moaned as she struggled to regain her conciousness.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:46 am

"Hm?" Cardia perked up as Aya begged for mercy. It caused her features to soften slightly. She knelt down, straddling Aya, caressing her face gently. Leaning down, she planted a kiss on her forehead and then leaned over right next to her ear, brushing it with her warm, moist breath as she whispered, "This is a hentai match, dear. The only way out is with a climax. It may even be a hentai submission match... in all the confusion, I forget the rules." She began to softly draw her finger around one of Aya's nipples and licked around Aya's ear with her tongue, "If you promise to be a good girl, there won't be any more pain, okay?" She smiled sweetly.

"Either way," she added as she blew on the ear where she licked to dry it off, "We will have lots of fun."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:02 am

"Fuck you...cunt!" Aya declared in a unusual act in defiance "Get off of me!" she whispered as she attempted to clear the cobwebs and resist. Aya knew the likelyhood of her beating cardia was nil but she had to do something!

"I can't let her beat me like this!!" Aya's mind screamed as Cardia continued to dominate,

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:35 am

"Wrong choice, bitch." Cardia hissed as she reeled back to punch Aya in the face as hard as she could. "You... are not hurting nearly enough, it seems." She rolled down to Aya's legs, clasping one in her arms and the other between her thighs, stretching them out as wide as possible.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:35 am

"Ahhhh!!" Aya screamed as Cardia forced her legs as far apart as possible. She propped herself up on her elbows and howled into the air as her crotch and joints throbbed in pain.

"Please! I give! I submit. Your the better woman!" Aya screamed willing to say anything to have Cardia stop the torture.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:17 am

Cardia grunted, "That didn't take long," she held the hold, without wrenching it severely for a few seconds, biting her lip. She almost felt sorry for the girl, but it probably wouldn't be long before she was screaming expletives again, so Cardia buried her pity.

Releasing the hold, she immediately rolled off and began sliding Aya's bottoms off. "Like I said, your submission means nothing unless it occurs to a hentai move."

If Cardia succeeds at removing Aya's bottoms, she'll toss them aside and fall down atop the girl, lying atop her, their faces but an inch apart. She will then run her hand down Aya's cheek and kiss her once more.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:24 am

At the moment their was no fight in Aya as she instinctively curled up into the fetal position from the pain. Her resistance smashed Cardia effortless freed her of her panties and mounted the poor maid themed girl.

She looked into Cardia's eyes in terror as delicate fingers caressed her fair cheek. "Plea-+ she tried to speak but was muffled from the kiss. "I have to do something... Anything!" Aya thought while Cardia's tongue gently probed her mouth. Aya ran her hands down to Cardia's cute tush and started to kneed them enjoying the moment but looking for another chance to escape.

"Maybe if i am submissive the girl will lower her guard." she thought getting more and more into the seductive match.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:45 am

Cardia groaned softly as Aya began to fondle her. Breaking off the kiss, she'd smile down at Aya, "Please what?" She would ask, again gently caressing Aya's face and trailing down her chin to her breasts, kneading them gently, still cooing as Aya's fondling of her ass began to work on her. Lukretia wanted her to really hurt Aya, to torment her, to break her completely the way Cardia herself was broken by Lukretia. But Aya's pleading submissions continued to grate on her. She wasn't a sadist... But she had to try. Lukretia was watching.

"Listen, you little whore." She tried to speak fiercely, though her voice wavered, "I gave you an out and you spat it back at me. Your submissions mean a lot less when the next thing you say is back to defiance." She would pinch Aya's nipples to drive this point home. "This doesn't have to hurt," her voice would soften, "Unless you ... want it to."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 01, 2009 7:55 am

"Ahh!" Aya yelped as Cardia pinched her nipples to illustrate her point. Ordinarily Aya would have given in and let the girl have her way but she knew her Mistress wanted to see a fight and this girl did not have what it takes to make her give in..yet!

"Get off of me you cow!" Aya screamed hoping Cardia would continue the nipple torture. Lukretia wanted to see a fight and if Aya was going to lose she was going to lose to someone willing to go all out to make her give up.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next