Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Open rp

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Open rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Open rp

Post by alearose1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:33 am

Alea watched her as she came over, letting out a groan as she felt her sitting astride her upper chest, feeling her shins on her shoulders while her wrists were pinned. "Okay just sit heavily and don't let me escape i must get out alone so please don't let me up or escape easily." She said as she would try to move beneathe her which was rather difficult..

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:06 am

(Sorry for the delay. Had to finish some things for the week.)

Billy Jean nods as she continues to follow what Alea asks her. "Alright, I'm doin' my best to stay as long as I could. Just let me know when you wanna get out if you can't push me off." It's not that the cowgirl didn't want Alea to succeed in escaping the pin, but she didn't want to hurt her as much.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:33 pm

"Oh no no thats okay I have to be able to escape this no matter what so please do not go easy on me and give me any chances otherwise it won't do me any bit of good I do appriecate your concern for me." Alea smiled at it but this was something she had to do she needed to succeed in this. she began to try and squirm beneath her to draw her reaction to her movements beneath her.

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:52 am

Billy Jean nodded as she just simply stayed put. She knew that Alea was right in saying she had to try and get out on her own. She would feel Alea squirm underneath her and the cowgirl did her best to hold her ground. She wondered though how the girl underneath was going to get out. Though Billy Jean had rarely any knowledge on pins, she knew that they are hard toget out of. It takes strength and force of will to accomplish this.

Hopefully, Alea has that.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose1 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:31 pm

Oh she knew what it took but she also wasn't very skill at enduring weight from bigger opponents or being grounded and thats where her issues start this takes away from her counters and her ability to be agile and quick. She would move about beneath her though to her it would like feel like her squirming beneath her rear. She watched her as she moved seeing just how she would react to her trying to move about and how she would respond to such.

alearose1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:01 am

Billy Jean felt a little strange as Alea was moving underneath her. It's almost like feeling a monster under the bed and trying to keep it secure so it won't get out. She remained in her position though and she just had to get used to it. And she had to keep her promise to not make it easy on Alea so that she can prove that she can get out.

All the while, the cowgirl wondered how and when Alea was going to get out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2