by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The best Summer getaway Ever.

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The best Summer getaway Ever. - Page 2 Empty Re: The best Summer getaway Ever.

Post by valen311 Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrow as she thought about Reika's suggestion. She could exchange her ticket towards the price of one for a flight bound for the Caribbean, true. But she knew next to nothing about Reika, which made travelling with her a big unknown. Then again....you only live once right?

"Yeah. You know, why the hell not." she said with a grin. "Let's head back to the ticket-oh!"
The cowgirl had turned to start heading towards the ticket counter, like she was suggesting to Reika, and taken a step, right into the path of a purple haired punk rocker, judging by her attire. Dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans and a tank top that had been colored to resemble a faded American flag, it looked almost as if they were from two different worlds.
"Sorry about that." Tiffany apologized, stepping back before the woman could walk into her. "I love your hair, by the way."

Last edited by 133 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:33 pm

The thought of a quiet, reserved, solitaire drink was becoming more enticing as she approached the dive bar, her eyes closed with a blissful grin across her face with the thoughts of a cold refreshment cleansing her palates and flipping through today’️s newspa-

“Oh!...wha...I…your welco-I mean thanks…I , uh, grew it myself...*groan*…” Bunny squinted in embarrassment at the corniness of her impromptu response to Tiffany’️s well intentioned compliment, nearly bumping into D.B. and halting her right next to the odd couple. It was one of those awkward moments where everything happens in a split second not giving you much time to react, made all the more clumsy by Bunny’️s inability to handle any sort of flattery. Averting her eyes downward she noticed the plane ticket in Tiffany’️s hand listing her destination was also sunny Miami. Looking towards the glum schoolgirl with an inquisitive and non-threatening look Bunny remembered from earlier that the Floridian city was also Reika’️s intended sunlit haven, impacting Bunny's very own vacation decision. The gears started grinding and Bunny realized the odd coincidence the three of them shared. She could have walked on towards her noble pursuit, but in a rare development Bunny choose to stay and actually attempt a dialogue with the strangers...for some reason.

“I…uh, think were all in the same boat…or, plane…”, Bunny coyly stated while she showed the pair her own ticket showcasing her own flight plan woes.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:27 pm

As Reika would follow along with her new friend, she was soon met with that face who barged her at the queue, hardly worth throwing her down right in the middle of her drink, as Reika herself, was getting a little parched herself, that and eager to get her tickets to secure a decent seat for the Caribbean flight. "...I see, so I'm guessing your seating with us on this flight too?~" Reika would ask the Bunny girl, eyes still a bit red from previously, in a rather blank tone, before looking at the queue of jet-setters before the, two people and a business type, and by the looks of things it wasn't going to be long before the ticket booth was free again. With her mind clouded with a sense of failure, and embarrassment, Reika rubbed her forehead temples as she sighed, was it worth getting worked up about one little loss against Liberty? on Reika's side, yes, but right now spending time with a friend would hopefully clear her mind.

By Giving herself something to clear her trouble, before returning back to Friction with a well rested body, and a clear conscience as she rubbed her head of hair, still a bit wet from clearing out the paint that was sprayed.

"One ticket please, and make sure its beside a window, thank you..." Reika said as one of the supporting booth's, had opened for service, taking out her credit card to slot into the machine to pay the expenses of a flight to somewhere hot, refreshing, and as far away from Summersplash as possible.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The best Summer getaway Ever. - Page 2 CxD01fY
The best Summer getaway Ever. - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:22 am

The cowgirl chuckled at the girl's response to her compliment about her hair.
"Well, we were." Tiffany replied to Bunny's statement. "Now that the flight has been cancelled, Reika wants to head off to the Caribbean. She's even managed to talk me into going. What about you, what are your plans now that the airline industry has decided to crash your trip?"
As she spoke, she approached the ticket booth, getting in line behind Reika as the woman began to pay for her ticket...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:00 am

Before she could even introduce herself to the strange duo Bunny found herself playing catchup as they both hurried off back on line to exchange tickets, not knowing what exactly was going on until Tiffany was so kind as to divulge Bunny of their plan. D.B. would be the first to admit her initial plan to lounge around in the bar waiting for a flight change that may never come may not have been the most productive after all, so…The Caribbean huh? “Actually…..I think she just talked me into going too,” Bunny said as she looked around her surroundings, back on line and about ready to be called up to her own teller. She had no problems with switching up vacation plans, right now it looked like her best chances of getting out of this airport was doing just that, and apparently sticking around these two for the time being.

Once she had her new ticket in hand, the aisle seat of the row where Reika bought her window seat, Bunny walked alongside them until they were a fair distance away from the ticket booths. Although she was looking forward to a solo venture, if it had not been for these two Bunny’️s travel plans would have been kaput, so for the time being she felt an obligation to stick around. The irritated school girl couldn’️t have made it any more obvious from her body language that she was still physically reeling from that tables match, Bunny swearing she still smelled spray paint from Reika. The tension was already thick between the two from earlier and if they were going to be traveling together a fresh slate was needed, so Bunny decided to be the bigger woman and try to start anew.

“Hey, Reika. No hard feelings….,” Bunny said with a slight smirk…That was about as close to a reconciliation you were gonna get from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:02 pm

Searching amongst the rows of passengers for a seat window, Reika just needed to sit down, to let her head swell out from her headache of what happened previously. She knew her bags were secure, and the fact she wasn't going to be alone on this flight for her to get angry at anything or anyone, as she heard the Bunny girl speak rather calmly for once, smirking, but still showing a little friendship from they're little flight dispute. Reika sighed before rolling her sore eyes, "look, if your wanting to know how I feel from that...that match, two words, worn...and out..." Reika said getting that off her chest, as she finally found a spare seat, perfect, nothing but a sight of the sun covered in clouds, hidden by the skyscrapers of the Tokyo skyline.

Still, at least it wasn't an overly upset fan of hers, slandering her for losing and getting quite literally, schooled, by the name of Liberty that night. Still, it was normal to expect that kind of backlash for someone of her idol status in Friction.

"...That wasn't one of my best nights either~" Reika said to Bunny as she realized the smell of her hair, was still lingered with the spray paint smell, ultimately, she couldn't escape the number of people who would ask about her beaten streak now, while the Viper would give them the attitude of 'just a bad night'. Seeing Tiff shortly follow them, Rei would motion her hand to her friend as she sat back down, noticing that this Bunny would be sat next to her for the remainder of the flight when they took off to the Caribbean.

Last edited by 11215 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Walking behind Reika up the crowded aisle of the bustling First Class section of the Caribbean Islands bound airplane, Bunny raised an eyebrow at the unexpected response to a simple offering of bygones be bygones. The Viper hardly had to tell Bunny that in any case, the forlorn and beaten manner in which she carried herself made it obvious to anyone with eyes that she was in less than stellar shape. The pages were practically flipping in the air; Reika was such an open book.

“I know, but I actually thought you’️d feel ‘Dead’️…and ‘Tired’️,” Bunny quipped while placing her carry-on luggage in the overhead storage compartment thingy. For someone Bunny knew as the “Viper Of The Pit”(and a bunch of other names) and who reigned over the underground fighting circuit for a time, this vulnerable state was no doubt a side to herself not seen by many. Seeing the cheerful Tiffany sit across the aisle from Bunny, she realized that Rei’️s sudden divulgence of how she felt made it apparent that she was probably aching to get something off her chest, or was so fed up the with the subject she could puke. Finally strapping herself in as the plane readied for take-off, Bunny decided speak up as she was turning her cell phone off per the flight attendants instructions.

“...*sigh*...Reika...it’️s not gonna matter how far away you travel. It’️s not gonna matter how crystal clear the beach water is, how pleasant the weather is. If you go there with that storm still rattling around inside your mind you’️re going to be miserable no matter where you travel. Guessing whatever’️s going on in that head of yours is bothering you more than that sore back. But whether or not you want to talk about the match or about whatever I leave completely in your hands…," with that Bunny would offer the schoolgirl a few aspirins for the visible headache she was nursing, ones she intended to use for herself on the flight if needed “...but it’️s a friggin long flight and I’️m not going anywhere.” Afterwards the plane would start to take-off as the passengers started to feel the g-forces compress them back into their seats.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:32 am

Hearing the girl's comment on Reika being just about 'dead' after that match, she smiled, sure she felt rough as a hangover from getting put through a table, knocked out cold to make things better, since Reika's experience of fighting in the pits had gave her things far worse than that all together. Whether it was friendliness or just the girl trying to act, wise, in front of Reika, she did offer her some aspirins which was nice for a change, as she raised a brow at this, "too...right, and thanks, I kinda plan to have a relaxed break before I get back into the ring..and clear my head too~" Reika said with a sigh as she took them off Bunny, putting them in her personal bag as the plane was about to take off.

The only one bad idea now was being next to a window while on a flight, and that would surely affect Reika, as she had picked a bad seat to begin with. However turbulence, or the rattling of a plane engine wouldn't be such harm to Reika, as she looked fairly relaxed back in her seat, almost like she was lay there, while trying not to ignore this new friend on the flight ahead. "Since...we've got some time to talk, how about you tell me your story hm?~" Reika said as she turned her head in her seat, curious, on what kind of person Bunny was aside from the biker fetish and bunny fixations, somehow reminding herself of what she normally wore in the ring.

Maybe just talking to someone new she just met, would clear her mind once she took the aspirins when they were flown up at a suitable height to drink, and relax most of all.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:41 am

Arriving at her seat in the aisle across from the purple haired Bunny, Tiffany took a moment to store her carry on luggage above her in the overhead compartment. Sighing as she turned off her cell phone, the cowgirl reflected that the fact she wouldn't be to check on the AFW's site about Summer Splash was probably a good thing. Even without the urge to look up details about Angel's upcoming match with Natalia, Tiffany was still more than a little disgruntled that she had been passed over for the summer time event, once again.

Hearing bits of the conversation between Reika and Bunny shook her from her thoughts.
"Hey, come on now ladies. Leave the AFW and it's problems where they belong, in Japan." she said. "They'll be there when you get back. Instead, think about where you're going. I mean, the Caribbean! Think about it. Beautiful beaches, gorgeous women, or men, whatever your preference is. Plus probably all the rum you could ever want...." she said, giving a grin across the way at the two women.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Once officially air-borne and the fastened seat belt sign had been turned off, Bunny unhooked herself and stretched back in her sublimely comfortable first class chair. The relief of finally getting this trip underway washed over her, honestly not believing it was going to happen with her rotten luck in choosing a destination. Although she would be particularly relieved to see Reika finally relax and get that stick out of her butt, Bunny was not looking forward to spending 22 hours on a plane sitting next to a surly former pit fighter. Although there would be noticeable hint of hesitation in her voice when Rei started inquiring into D.B.’️s past.

“My story?...,” Bunny’️s mind would race to think of how much she was willing to divulge to her new travel companions. Friendly or not they were still complete strangers, and opening up to even close friends was definitely not her forte. Thankfully Tiffany would act as a savior to the uncomfortable bunny and change the subject post haste, Bunny looking over towards the lighthearted cowgirl as she broke up their moody conversation.

“...Huh...yeah...you two can do all the partying for me…Just give me an umbrella, a beach chair, a good book and drop me off at the coastline,” Bunny said with a slight smirk, still clinging to her introverted ways. “Oh…it’️s kind of a moot point by now, but..uh…my name’️s...Alessandra, but everyone just calls me Bunny. Kind of prefer it that way.” Bunny would raise her arm towards the cowgirl for a handshake, whom she embarrassingly enough still did not know her name. This was the first time she had used that name since even entering the league...she figured now was as good a time as any to start. “So how did you two meet anyway? Some crazy, strip poker, pillow fight, mud match?” Bunny would ask this bizarre question with a straight face, earnestly curious as to how this odd couple became friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next