by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The best Summer getaway Ever.

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The best Summer getaway Ever. - Page 4 Empty Re: The best Summer getaway Ever.

Post by XSirenX Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:23 pm

As predicted, Reika's celebrity status around people in an out Japan had its limitations, even to some of the roster at that fact as Reika rolled her eyes, when would there be a day where she would recognized for her model career, as well as being in the Friction ring? however, the Viper wasn't going to let this star studded introduction pass as she slipped a magazine from her jacket pocket, showcasing her in model shoots, and various Friction events past and present, "hmph, you two would be surprised who doesn't get the time to have a drink with the Viper~" she smiled, waiting for the jaw dropped expressions and swooning to start flowing in, as the flight attendant soon made her way back with the trolley of alcohol, Vodka, whiskey, wine, traditional beer, shots, even tequila if any of them felt like a taste of that stuff.

"But a three way brawl, hm, possibly we could be drunk while even thinking of getting into that~" Reika said, as that little joke of hers was getting quite out of her hands, biting her lip, as she motioned her hand to pick a small glass of dark, rich wine to start off with. She had no intention of getting drunk now, but enough to quell her mind, and focus on the better things.

Like a fight with these two new, beautiful friends of hers, or even a simple drive when they landed and unpacked at the hotel itself.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The best Summer getaway Ever. - Page 4 CxD01fY
The best Summer getaway Ever. - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:01 pm

As Reika brandished a fashion magazine with Reika’️s four-eyed likeness spread throughout, the first thought that came to mind was if Reika actually kept physical proof of her celebrity status everywhere she went, or if this was just a lucky coincidence. Grabbing the magazine Bunny nonchalantly flipped through the pages, raising an eyebrow as she came to a risqué️ 3 page bikini photo spread of Reika that unfolded downwardly as you put the magazine on its side. Definitely catching the attention of the other first class patrons in eye sight, Death was already well aware of Rei’️s stardom, though this may be news to the cowgirl behind her. It was a good thing Reika had sprung for a first class seat, the Viper definitely needed the extra room for her and that massive chip on her shoulder.

“…Yeah, yeah, the camera loves you. Jus try not to let that ego of yours run rampant on this trip, or the Viper may end up on the wrong side of a double teaming in that three way tussle by the Bunny and the Cowgirl~…” Rolling up the magazine tightly Bunny bopped the lewd magazine on Reika’️s red head with a sly grin before letting it drop on her lap. With the trolley cart having arrived sporting an array of alcoholic beverages, Bunny helped herself to a tall glass of chardonnay….hey, she was on vacation.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Tiffany whistled as she caught sight of Reika's bikini photo spread.
"A model eh? You know, there's another wrestler who is a model. Well, a model who happens to wrestle in my opinion. She only does those hentai matches." she chuckled, referring to Marisa Evans.

She looked at Bunny as she bonked Reika lightly.
"Well, I'm sure her developed sense of pride is well deserved." she said with a grin.
As the beverage cart rolled by, the Texan asked for and got a a glass of champagne...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:11 pm

Reika shook her head and smiled as Bunny's insight, into a three way tussle, sounded promising but was quickly put away to one side, as Bunny bapped Reika on the head with her own magazine, "as much as that sounds fun, I think we'll save it for another time, when we're, much more rested and not aching~" Reika said, as the sounds of Tiff's reactions to Reika's 'impressive' line of modeling, her smug smile just grew as she was comfy in her seat, feeling a little pain in her back, but nothing to stop her from smiling.

"Hnmph, glass of champagne Tiff?, seriously? even way after that night with Angel and the other girls~" she said, failing to mention the other forgettable's as she took a small laugh, looking out the plane window, as the plane itself jetted onto the course of the destination itself. The Caribbean islands, a getaway way out of the Summersplash reaches and the AFW together.

After a few hours of drinking, a little sleep, and god knows how many embarrassing stories of they're time in AFW, the plane finally touched down with ease as the sun soaked, alive, and always in the mood for summer destination was booming, full of things to do and beaches to get a tan on if they wanted to. But first things first, was the ride to the hotel and the unpacking of they're valuable, necessities of holding unpacking, as Reika was now on the phone speaking to a car rental company, who had quite the ride for them to travel around in, a sun bleached convertible, with two of the whell covers as Reika bit her lip as the car was dropped off.

"Is this all they could give me? I I have money for fa-r!...forget it..." Reika said as she flipped her phone unimpressed with the sight, it wasn't her style, or taste in richness like her other car back home, but at least it would get them from A to B. Dropping her bag on the bonnet of the car, Reika looked at Tiff and Bunny with a fake happy smile, trying to keep a good face on such poor quality, "anyone want shotgun?~"

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:45 am

With each lady properly serviced with refreshing beverages of the alcoholic variety, time marched on with comforting ease thanks to their spirited conversations. Bunny’️s seating positioning between the two of her travel partners offered a quite….contrasting traveling experience. Chatting it up with Tiffany was relatively harmless, especially once the two gearheads started talking up shop over automobiles, gears, parts and brands. A cheerful enough country girl who let out a hardy laugh when Bunny mentioned who she mistook Tiffany for when she first saw her. Rei was a snake of a different color however, listing off her in AND out the ring accomplishments in excruciating detail. At one point Bunny was reading a Lifetime magazine while Rei rambled on about being ranked number in some such magazine or another, Bunny replying with a repeated series of “mm-hmms” and “uh-huhs” to keep Rei placated. That’️s not to say it was a total wash, between the two of them Bunny learned a great deal about the AFW hierarchy and the top players. Akashi, Angel, Kytes, Taylor….and probably, maybe Reika… but it’️s doubtful.

The sight of the sun drenched locale with palm trees wafting in the Caribbean breeze and the feel of refreshing uncirculated air expanding in her lungs. Her vacation was paying off in dividends and she had barely stepped out of the airport. Standing out in the open as her head craned upwards with the sun basking over her, the all-encompassing serenity of the moment-"Is this all they could give me? –wouldn’️t last long after hearing Reika give an earful to a helpless attendant who had just dropped off their ride.

Spoiler:

A Ford Mustang V-6 convertible. Only Reika would find a ride this crisp as a step down....

“…..Eh…..sure. Already spent the last 20 hours playing shotgun to you….,” Flipping her bag in the back as well, Bunny grabbed the head of her seat and the passenger door so she could lift herself up and over onto the seat. “….another hour might not kill me. But if you drive like an old maid I’️ll be sitting behind the wheel the rest of this trip.”

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Catching sight of the car, Tiff shook her head at Reika's statement.
"Are you for real?" she said to the Japanese woman. "I mean I know you're used to the high life or whatever, but darlin, those wheels are fit for anyone!"

Looking about, the Texas smiled at the the scenery around them.
"Mmm, look around Bunny. This sure does look like a slice of paradise. It makes me think we might be on the winning end of the deal compared to those at Summer Splash. I mean, this place looks looks a hell of a lot nicer than Atlantic City."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:08 pm

Aside from Bunny's vague insults as Reika wasn't too pleased with this, second hand commercial rent a car, as this measly set of wheels in Reika's wouldn't do, but it was all she could afford for now. Taking a loud while dropping her bags into the rear compartment of the car, she slammed it down as it looked neither of her new friends, wanted to take the keys for this one as she bit her lip, "guess I'm the one driving, and what do you mean by old maid?~" Reika slightly gave Bunny a slight scowl before lightly hitting her in the cheek, Reika could drive, but in this thing her comfort zone was feeling a bit embarrassed, "alright, so the sooner we get our bags unpacked the sooner we can soak in the surroundings, and mayyyyyybe another drink too~" Reika said as she slotted off her normal designer glasses, to a set of red trimmed sunglasses as she took the drivers seat, already having trouble starting it as she turned the key.

However, getting angry over a dunny car that wouldn't start was nothing to call a no rules match for, with a few light turns, and then a twist of the key the car started without completely sounding bad at all. Smiling to herself, as she was about to make Bunny eat those words of hers.

"Is everyone buckled in then? you know I'd hate for us to get in prison, and on the AFW headlines from not wearing our seat belts~" she smirked, twisting her body around slightly with a smirk.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:26 am

“....Seemed appropriate that you be behind the wheel for the first go around. This whole trip was your idea in the first place anyway…,” Bunny adjusted her passenger seat backwards and stretched out her back in a groan before slumping back down with her hands folded behind her head and eager to get this show on the road…so to speak.

“Yeah Tiff…..but in all honesty, tons of places look like seaside resorts compared to north Jersey. We’️ll have to not get invited to PPV’️s more often. I get the feeling I’️d have my head stuck under some behemoths armpit right now if I was part of the show…” Bunny said with a smirk and her eyes closed, the suns’️ rays bathing over the trio already working on a tan. Her bunny ear twitched when she heard what may be the ignition acting up before Rei eventually turned the car over.

“Heh….and here I thought you’️d like to see your name in the headlines again….” Bunny slipped on her seatbelt casually before resting back into her seat with her hands behind her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:05 pm

Tiff climbed into the backseat after getting her luggage into the trunk of the Mustang.
Chuckling at Bunny's remark, the Texan buckled herself in with the seat belt.
"That's true. You could've found yourself in a match against Rebecca Tomko. That girl is huge, darlin'."

"Hey Reika, what side of the road do they drive on out here?" she asked as she leaned back, while the Viper began to drive.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Reika rolled her blue eyes behind her glasses, of course, Bunny did have a mouth to her which was something Reika was happy with, but the more she brought up Reika's past 'fails', the more Reika would crank up the volume on the cars CD player. However, that was one thing she had forgot to pack in case she needed some tunes, a CD, or even a mixtape for that matter as she sighed, "Bunny, I do wonder if your always this grumpy, maybe if your a good girl, we'll stop by a biker leather shop to get rid of that negativity of yours~" Reika winked, thinking positive as she put the car and stick into drive, and took a 360 turn onto the road leading to the destination of they're hotel.

Or whatever cleanliness and air conditioning the accommodation held for them, for even Reika was hoping to the heavens, if they had a worthwhile back massage therapist there.

"Road Tiff, oh..." Reika blinked, almost having a collision with a truck of conveniently placed garbage, as she got back on track, hardly sweating at all as she took a drink out of water bottle. Acting natural, like nothing had happened towards her passengers, "yea, I'm guessing this is the RIGHT way, say, any of you got a CD or some tunes packed?" she asked casually, passing a outside HD TV monitor with a bar gathering of people, watching the main Summersplash highlights unfold.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next