Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Rose Brothers in the gym

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Rose Brothers in the gym - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rose Brothers in the gym

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat May 17, 2014 2:02 am

Both brothers kept there heads down and both said at the same time "Yes under stood."

After a moment they both got off the apron. Red when to grab a towal before getting some water as blue when over to lina "Hey I wanted to make sure we thank you now.. thank you. I can say from both of use we promise to give it our all and make you proud you gave us a chance miss lina."

Last edited by 471 on Sat May 17, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat May 17, 2014 2:28 am

It would be a bit until Kei came out but when she did she looked ready go. Lina tells her about the background they told her about, as well as the few minutes of in-ring work they showed her. "At least you're not going into this completely blind." She then looks them over for a moment then asks them both "Let me ask you something, why are you here?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat May 17, 2014 2:44 am

Blue had been sitting down with a blue towel over his head "I've always loved wrestling. Most call me pretty boy, or something. I try to work out every day.. I'm here to prove I'm not a pretty boy. And sure I do some modeling. But I like wrestling been a fan for so long. This place was the only place that as given me this shot where others laughted at me."

Red was in the ring with a bottle of water "Me... I love modeling.. but watching a fue online matches. Some of the guys here where amazing. Facing off the most sexest, powerful female fighters. No lie I was turned on and besides hopes to wrestle in some sexual matchs. I want to prove I'm more then a model. But a wrestler who's not just a pretty face."
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat May 17, 2014 3:26 am

Kei seems to favor Blue's choice of words over Red's. She does however look at Red and tell him "I appreciate your honesty. I'll also be honest with you, if you worded what you said to me a little bit different I would make you sit and watch while your bother trains. Let me tell you why though. Everyone has their own style that they prefer and that's great. But when you take out the athleticism and all of a sudden it becomes a way of getting yourself off and make a buck for it, people like that do not belong in a wrestling ring. Granted this promotion is a safe haven for it, but where I come from, those who trained me, it's insulting and disrespectful to those who put their heart and soul into wrestling and.....damn I sound old."

She takes a moment to regain her thoughts. "I'll say this though Red, whatever path you choose to take I will respect your decision, but I will tell you once, and once only. If you dare try anything 'kinky' or anything like that one me should we ever have a match in the future, I will make you regret it. If you pull something like that today then you face will go through that wall." She warms him as she points to one of the walls. "Hopefully things will go well." She tries to sound positive.

"I bet it is something that might have crossed your mind about one point and judging by your answers I'm sure both of you already know this but I'll say it anyway. If you're in this just for the money and fame, you won't get very far. Sure being in the spotlight is great and if you get lucky enough to get to the top of the card so is the money, but this sport takes a toll. Not just physically, but emotionally as well. I've seen family broken up because of this. I've seen people become crippled and worse. Ever come home from being on the road for weeks and just before you head the road again after a day or two off have your daughter say she hates you? On top of the injuries you're trying to recover from? You will make a lot of sacrifices here. Granted not as much as my generation did back when I started, but do not expect the world handed to you on a silver platter. The more you give to this business, in theory the more you will get out of it. But enough of me talking, let's get to work."

She gets into the ring and when they're ready she's ready to put them through Wrestling 101.

"So you know a little bit from wrestling in high school huh? That's good, but first you've got to know the basics. If you are not sore tomorrow morning then something is wrong, anyway the most important thing you will learn today is how to fall and not break your neck, or bump as we use to call it back in the day. " She asks Lina to come into the ring for a moment. When Lina gets in Kei asks her to show them what she means. Without hesitating she drops and does as Kei asks. "A manager who is willing to get her hands dirty, you're in good hands." Kei tells them with a grin. "A lot of moves that you will have done to you you will want to learn to take in a way that will make it hurt the least. "Even if you already know how to do this I want to see four bumps from both of you, go off the ropes twice and bump
a fifth time. If you mess up just keep going."

She then points at Red, "You first."

Lina is back outside of the ring now, watching what goes on.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat May 17, 2014 12:57 pm

the brothers looked at each other as if talking to each other with out words..

Red shook his head "Well Miss Kei. my reason may not to be your liking but.." he walks up to her "I have a reason to give it my all.. My mother gave me and Blue the world. we both want to repay her for how good she was to us.. and I know Afw pays well.. SO my reason to give it my all is for my mother and cause I do love wrestling. even if I get a sexual thrill out of the stuggle" he grins and moves to do what she asked..

Blue held a water to lina "Don't hurt ya self.. we rose brothers don't like to see friends get hurt be it in a match or in training."

Red started to drop and land how she said.. it was hard.. but after each not good drop, before he droped he would think what he did wrong and it would show he was thinking.. but slowly when he lands it didn't hurt as hard.

Blue was out of the ring cheering "come on Red you can do it bro.."
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat May 17, 2014 8:53 pm

"Thanks." Lina says to him as she looks on at how Red does. When he finishes his set Kei tells Blue to go. If he does it to her liking she'll have something else in mind for them to do. If not she'll have both of them go again, then move on.

"Since you said you got some high school wrestling in you we'll come back to that part a little bit later." She has a routine where for the next hour or so they will work on, falls a little bit more, rope running, grappling, striking, and if time permits some submission holds, and the two can hear her talking to Lina about it. "From you two heard me mention what would you prefer to work on next?" She minutes that regardless of if they finish everything or not there is something they must do before any of them, including herself, can leave. She doesn't say what it is but does hint that it is something every wrestler has done at some point when they're first starting, at least the properly trained ones.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sun May 18, 2014 3:27 am

Blue got up "Yes Mrs Kei" he got into the ring as red shook his head "I don't feel like i got the falling down right.." both brothers started to train in falling. blue was a better then red when he first started... but now red had gotten better but blue was still better... after what felt like hours but was a short time.. they both stopped laying on the mat breathing hard "aaaaaa"

Red sat up "Lets go in order. we want to learn as much as we can.. and we don't see where were lacking so what you see where lacking then we want to work on that"

blue laughed "ha you said that with out hitting on her bro good work" blue laughed

Red shook his head "i don't hit on every women. but i don't feel like getting my ass kicked, I'm already hurting."

Blue grinned "oo you big baby.. " as he slowly sat up

red growled "shut up or i'll kick your butt" he snapped at his brother..

both brothers growling at it each other as they get up.. but then started to do the other things she wanted them to do.. they did it all together, trying to do better then the other. but that only drives them to really give more then 110%...

after what seams like hours both brothers lay on the mat breathing hard "aaaaa how we do" they both said at the same time..
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun May 18, 2014 6:29 am

"Not bad." she tells them. "Anyway take a few minutes. I want you two ready for the last part. This will be fun, well, fun for me at least." Lina knows exactly what Kei is talking about so she keeps quiet and acts like she doesn't know anything.

Last edited by 589 on Thu May 22, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu May 22, 2014 2:04 pm

when Kei take a few minutes.. the brothers dropped down and layed on the mat "damn hard work" Red said as he was breathing hard. Blue wasn't breathing as hard "ya, tho I didn't like how she said 'fun for her' so ether shes going to beat us up cause of how weak we are." "Or shes going to do what happen to you when the team gave you that final test." red laughed "hahaha they suplexed you 20 times each. and you had to get up ask for more.. hahaha that was funny" Blue growled "it wasn't funny I was swore and that one girl grabbed me by the nuts when she did.. i though she was going to brake them." red really started to laugh remembering blue and what happen...
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu May 22, 2014 7:06 pm

When she feels that they are ready she tells them to get near one of the corners of the ring. "I hope you two don't have any hot dates tonight, you'll have a fun time explaining this. Anyway one of you takes one, then you switch, the other takes one, you switch back, you keep doing until you can't get up or I feel like finishing, ok?" She smiles at them as she asked them if that was ok but didn't expect them to answer, even though she didn't specifically say what she was going to do. she positions Red in the corner, getting him just right, then nails him with a hard knife edge chop. She then gives Red a few seconds to react to it and then to get out of the way, if he doesn't get out of the way she will move him herself then gives Blue one.

After she has given one to them both she tells them to keep going. She intentionally plans on giving them ten each unless if they can't keep legitimately keep up, it has been a good hard workout overall. She does want them to be able to take at least five and after three she'll give them a few more seconds to recovery to take the next one.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next