by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Akamatsu Brothers vs The Rivers Sisters

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Akamatsu Brothers vs The Rivers Sisters Empty The Akamatsu Brothers vs The Rivers Sisters

Post by Underdog21 Sun May 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Underdog21: Toshio was sitting on the bed of his side of the room, busy watching the latest AFW match, wearing a t-shirt and shorts and busy cheering and catcalling his favourite girls as they slammed, twisted and battled the hell out of each other in a very sexy match. On the other side of the room, Kyo, similarly dressed, was busy reading. Which, understandably, was quite different with his brother making so much noise. He would have politely asked him to keep it down, but he knew from past experience how futile this was. Sometimes, he wished he had invested in a set of ear plugs.yt

Amazon Victoria: Having recently getting a notice o dismissal, Jamie and Nicole had strode through the halls confidantly. If they had to go out, then they would go out with a bang, and in more ways then one. Jaime hearing a T.V blaring led Nicole to Toshio and Kyo's room and gave a knock. Smirking Nicole called out in her sweetest voice, "Housekeeping."

Underdog21: "Hey bro, could you get it?" Toshio asked. "You ahve been laying inactive there for half an hour. Why me?" Kyo grumbled back. "Uhhh, because right now Mina Mistletoe's top just came off?"
Grumbling to himself, Kyo stood up, walked to the door, and immediately noticed an attractive, dark-skinned girl on the othe rend who definitely wasn't room service. He braced himself, suspecting an attack of some sort.yt

Amazon Victoria: With no-one answering the door, Nicole was about to give another knock until Jamie pushed her aside and was about to give the door a hard pound until it opened. She just managed to stop her fist from slamming into Kyo's face.

Underdog21: Kyo stared, unmoving and unblinking, at the fist that was mere inches from his face. He hadn't flinched once throughout the entire incident. He glared at the RIvers sisters even as, far behind him, Toshio stood to his feet and looked over Kyo's shoulder. "What do you want?" the more serious-minded Akamatsu brother asked.ytBookmark

Amazon Victoria: Nicole piped up quickly and cheerful, "A match please..." To emphasize her point she leand forward to show off some clevage as well as push her way into the room.
"Exactly," Jamie gave a stern stare at Toshio to emphasize the point

Underdog21: Kyo moved to intecept, placing himself between Nicole (and her rack) and the room, standing firm even as the girl's cleavage pressed against him. "Not so fast," he said, reddening slightly and doing his best to ignore the pair of female breasts pressing against him. "You're telling me who you are, first."
Toshio smiled. "Aw come on, let em in, bro," he said, eying the Rivers sisters. "We could use the company..."yt

Amazon Victoria: "Jamie an-" "d Nicole." The pair stated their names in perfect tandem, Jamie smirking as they did. Nicole then placed a hand on Kyo's chest and drew a series of circles over him even as her breasts pressed against him. "We could as well...", she pleads with him gently. "And we'd like to have a little tag match as well..."

Underdog21: Kyo's expression wavered a little as Nicole pressed in tighter. "What...um...what sort of..um...match?"
Toshio laughed in the background. "Don't mind my brother," he said. "He's so modest I sometimes think he'll pass out if a girl ever hits on him. I'm Toshio, and that's Kyo."yt

Amazon Victoria: Jamie quickly pressed in on his other side, her breasts weren't as prominant as her sisters, but still fairly large. "Mmm, how about a tag match big boy..." As both sisters trapped the boy between their bodies Jamie hoped to unnerve one brother while making the other jealous.

Underdog21: Rather than looking jealous, Toshio grinned and slid up next to Nicole, his hand sliding down her back slowly towards her ass. "Sounds fine by me, babe," he replied. "How about you, Kyo?" Kyo, doing his best to be polite and not stare at Jamie's rack, cleared his throat. "What rules and conditions do you want?" he asked, his voice still stern and authoritative. Sometimes, Toshio wondered if Kyo took their family's samurai heritage a little too seriously.yt

Amazon Victoria: "How about a three round tag match, third round both in? Best out of the three submisions wins." Jamie smirked quickly listing off the stipulations. Nicole smiled and pressed her ass back into Toshio's hand, "And sex as well."

Underdog21: Kyo looked alarmed, but Toshio simply smiled. "I like the sound of that," he said, leaning closer to Nicole, one hand groping her ass slightly and the other sliding through her hair. "What to you say, Kyo?"
Kyo, now red-faced, cleared his throat. "Perhaps...reserve the first round for submission only?" he offered. Toshio sighed. "When the hell are you going to grow a pair? Fine, a sex-less first round sounds good. How about for you ladies?"yt

Amazon Victoria: Nicole gave a pout but Jamie filled in for her, "Sure thing. Now, how about we get started... and you two stop flirting..." Breaking away from Kyo, Jamie pulled Nicole from Toshio and whispered to her, "Look try to reign it in until the third round." Breaking apart, Jamie went straight for Toshio and grabbed his arm, "In that case, I'll start with lover boy for the first round."

Underdog21: Toshio grinned. "Alright, let's do it then." So saying, he pulled off his shirt, revealing the well toned body underneath. Kyo did the same and stepped to the corner of the room as Toshio turned to face Jamie....and found his arm suddenly being grabbed onto. Reacting instinctively, he turned with his attacker, grabbing her wrist to judo toss her onto her ass in front of him. "Hmm, pretty eager to get started. I like that."yt
Amazon Victoria: "Eager to start, eager to finish, same difference to me..." Even as she landed on the floor with a thump, Jamie continued the action and pulled hard on his arm aiming to pull him down onto her. She wasn't going to get sexual yet, she had far more painful plans for him first...

Underdog21: "Whu--" Toshio gasped as he was suddenly flipped down to the mat in a crash. "Nice," he said with a grunt. Knowing that Jamie was probably going to execute an armbar next, he kicked his legs up, trying to ensnare them around Jamie's head to pull her down onto her side, and hopefully trap her in a head scissor.yt

Amazon Victoria: Still seemingly unfazed as Toshio went for a head scissor, Jamie swung her legs up for a headlock of her own. Flexing her body out, she attempted to secure his head in a modified figure four leg lock of her own, all the while still holding onto his arm, slowly twisting it.

Underdog21: "Hnnh..." Toshio gasped as Jamie locked in a figure four. Unable to pry her legs away, he found his air cut off and his shoulder burning as his arm was twisted. "Shiit..." Tightening his own body scissor, he began rolling, hoping that would loosen Jamie's hold...yt

Amazon Victoria: "Nuh uh, not that easy..." Jamie manages to squeeze out the sentance as Toshio increases the pressure. As he begins to roll, he could feel her holds drastically tightening. Her own vision beginning to blur some, she closed her eyes and arched her, painfully pulling on his arm against her body as she twisted.

Underdog21: "AAaaagh..." Toshio gritted his teeth, knowing that right now, Jamie was in a much better position than him. "Daamn girl..." he wheezed. Although he was loathe to admit it, he needed help. He kept rolling, trying to bring himself within tagging range of Kyo...yt

Amazon Victoria: Jamie was less concerned with where he was rolling and instead focused more on tightening her holds as he made his way to Kyo. "Don't try and fight me... you'll only wear yourself out..."

Underdog21: "NNNNNNhh....believe...me..." Toshio said, grinning despite himself as he rolled, "you havent seen me worn out yet..." With that, he extended his arm, making the tag with Kyo. Without wasting any time, Kyo suddenly dropped down behind Jamie, sliding his arms under her armpits and meeting his hands across the back of her head to lock in a full nelson, pulling backwards to pry her off of Toshio.yt

Amazon Victoria: Even with the tag made, Jamie still made sure to give Toshio's head one final squeeze as her arms were pried from his. "I look forward to seeing you worn out then. But now it's someone elses turn..." With her arms now bound in a full nelson, she would go to push off the floor and topple Kyo backwards painfully.

Underdog21: Kyo grunted as he was rammed back-first against the floor, but held onto the hold. As Toshio rolled into the corner, Kyo quickly took advantage of his situation, bringing his legs up around Jamie's waist to add a body scissor to the full nelson. Gritting his teeth, he poured more pressure into the full nelson, clinching his arms tigher to force her arms back further.yt

Amazon Victoria: "I'd say you're almost as bad as him... a stunt like that isn't going to work on me..." Exhaling, Jamie tightens her waist enough to turn herself enough that your body scissors would become useless. She'd then continue by wrapping her own arms back around your head, and begin to push your head back in the opposite direction. "There we go."

Underdog21: "Uumnhg," Kyo grunted as Jamie's hands pushed against his face...as Jamie rolled onto her front, Kyo responded by moving his body up so that he was seated squarely on her back...pulling back on her entrapped arms, he pulled Jamie's upper body back so that her arms were resting on top of his knees, before releasing the nelson to wrench back tightly on her chin in a camel clutch. "You are tough, Rivers-san," he said politely. "If we weren't battling right now, I would be honoured to face you in the ring."yt

Amazon Victoria: "Hmph," Jamie gave a grunt of pain, but refused to let any more than that slip her lips. "Not...bad..." Letting him apply the clutch Jamie was forced to arc backwards, with Kyo, while painful, it wasn't mind numbingly unbearable yet. Instead she bided her time, conserving her strength for what would come next.

Underdog21: Kyo leaned back, pulling back further on Jamie's chin. "Give up yet, Jamie-san?" he asked, although he already knew that it would take more than this to make Jamie tap. Still, he saw no reason not to wear her down until then.yt

Amazon Victoria: "Huh, hard-ly..." It takes effort for her to reply to his comment but she still manages to speak fairly coherently. As he continued pulling, she could feel the strain on her back increasing more and more. "Alright then..." Without any further warnings, she began to lash out wildly, flailing her body without care to try and free herself.

Underdog21: Kyo grunted as one of Jamie's flailing arms smacked him across the chest. "Alright then," he said, releasing the camel clutch and suddenly grabbing at Jamie's arms, trapping both under his armpits, before swinging his legs forward and circling them around her upper arms. Locking his ankles, he leaned back, trapping Jamie's arms in a modified armbar, with his legs locked around her upper arms to effectively wrench them back.yt

Amazon Victoria: "Smart... you two are better than I had originally thought..." Jamie groans out as her arms are pulled back painfully, she wiggles back and forth some trying to slow loosen his grip and allow her to free her hands some. "Even like this... I got the advantage..." She smirks still trying to give herself some room to work with...

Underdog21: "I very much doubt that, Rivers-san," Kyo replied calmly. He gave Jamie's arms another sharp tug, before suddenly releasing one of her arms and swinging his body sideways, pressing the soles of his feet against her side and shoulder as his arms locked around her remaining trapped arm, pulling hard on it in an armbar. "Do you give?" he asked, his hands clamped tightly around her wrist as he pulled.yt

Amazon Victoria: Jamie grits her teeth as Kyo quickly goes from a the camel clutch armbar to a full armbar, however she quickly gave a wider smile, "Doubt all you want, I've given you both a workout. Guess who's still fresh?" Her smile quickly turns dangerous, "Plus, I havn't even started being mean yet..."

Underdog21: Kyo blinked, surprised that Jamie was still so confident despite the obvious pain she was in. He refused to be intimidated by her, however. Holding his breath, he wrenched further on the hold, twisting slightly at her arm. Even if this didn't make her submit, he knew, it would certainly wear her down quite a bit. "You're talking big for someone who's worse for wear right now," he said. Further at the end of the room, Toshio watched the match unfold as he recovered. "Hey, don't go too rough on her bro," he said. "I don't want her too sore for the last round.." yt

Amazon Victoria: Grimacing again as Kyo twisted again, Jamie let out a hoarse laugh, "Don't think you're so untouchable either. I'm far from finished..." Purposely twisting her arm in his, she manueved enough to grab his own wrist. "Now lets see how much you can really take..." With than, she began to pull her body against his, straining her arm further, but now also putting more strain on his arms.

Underdog21: Kyo winced as Jamie pulled on his wrist, straining his grip on her arm...knowing that he had to act quickly, he released one of his arms (the one Jamie was grabbing) from the armbar, and locked his ankles together to keep them in place around Jamie's trapped arm..at the same time, he tried to use his free hand to grab onto Jamie's grabbing arm and pull back, trying to put even more strain on her trapped arm. "Not...wise...Rivers-san," he said through clenched teeth.yt

Last edited by 137 on Mon May 03, 2010 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

The Akamatsu Brothers vs The Rivers Sisters Empty Re: The Akamatsu Brothers vs The Rivers Sisters

Post by Amazon_Victoria Wed May 05, 2010 1:56 am

Jamie sucks her teeth loudly, more out of frustration than pain. She gently rests her hand against Kyo’️s shooting a look towards her sister. Nicole returns her glance with a stern look of her own, causing Jamie to grumble as she simply takes a hold of Kyo’️s hand. “Listen… I’️m violent, and I like to win… a lot. I’️m going to stop being nice very soon…” Gripping his hand tightly, Jamie gives him a wild smile as she pulls her arm out of socket and begins to twist his own arm, threatening to do the same. “But not yet…”

Friction Characters:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/victoria-rivers-t130.html:2d26yinw]Victoria Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/jamie-and-nicole-rivers-t160.html:2d26yinw]Jamie and Nicole Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/carribean-queen-t295.html:2d26yinw]"Caribbean Queen"[/url:2d26yinw]

Sex Wars Characters:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/victoria-rivers-t161.html:2d26yinw]Victoria Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/jamie-and-nicole-rivers-t180.html:2d26yinw]Jamie and Nicole Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/carmen-michaels-t761.html:2d26yinw]Carmen Micheals[/url:2d26yinw]

Amazon_Victoria

Back to top Go down

The Akamatsu Brothers vs The Rivers Sisters Empty Re: The Akamatsu Brothers vs The Rivers Sisters

Post by Underdog21 Wed May 05, 2010 2:31 am

Kyo stared wide-eyed at his opponent, and then winced as she began twisting at his hand. "Nnnnnh...." Realizing that his hold was becoming untenable, he released her trapped arm and, pressing his soles against her side and shoulder, gave her a forceful shove, hoping that it would roll her over enough to break her grip on him. Hopefully, this would give him time to get back up to his feet.

(OOC: Did I read that right? Did Jamie just willingly dislocate her arm?)

Last edited by 137 on Wed May 05, 2010 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon_Victoria Wed May 05, 2010 2:50 am

(Oh yes. She's done it with her sister. I let her go before she does it. I know she's going to do it on me when I go home.)

Jamie did her utmost to keep her hold on Kyo despite the damage and that pain she was causing herself, but as Kyo seemed to finally give up on causing her pain, she gave a sigh of exhaustion as he shoved her away forcefully. She did her best to pick herself up and surprie him with a head on tackle. But as her dislocated arm gave way she felt Nicole grab her and help her up, effectivly tagging her. "Get better first. And let me have my turn." With that, Nicole cheerfully stepped forward.

Friction Characters:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/victoria-rivers-t130.html:2d26yinw]Victoria Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/jamie-and-nicole-rivers-t160.html:2d26yinw]Jamie and Nicole Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/carribean-queen-t295.html:2d26yinw]"Caribbean Queen"[/url:2d26yinw]

Sex Wars Characters:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/victoria-rivers-t161.html:2d26yinw]Victoria Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/jamie-and-nicole-rivers-t180.html:2d26yinw]Jamie and Nicole Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/carmen-michaels-t761.html:2d26yinw]Carmen Micheals[/url:2d26yinw]

Amazon_Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon_Victoria Wed May 05, 2010 2:58 am

(Oh yes. She's done it with her sister. I let her go before she does it. I know she's going to do it on me when I go home.)

Jamie did her utmost to keep her hold on Kyo despite the damage and that pain she was causing herself, but as Kyo seemed to finally give up on causing her pain, she gave a sigh of exhaustion as he shoved her away forcefully. She did her best to pick herself up and surprie him with a head on tackle. But as her dislocated arm gave way she felt Nicole grab her and help her up, effectivly tagging her. "Get better first. And let me have my turn." With that, Nicole cheerfully stepped forward.

Friction Characters:

Sex Wars Characters:

Amazon_Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed May 05, 2010 3:05 am

"Uuumph!" Kyo was surprised by the head on tackle, his back hitting the floor hard. Wincing, and suddenly feeling Jamie's body pressing up against him, he was about to react by brining his legs up to scissor her when the Rivers sister suddenly backed off. As Nicole stepped forward, he quickly realized Jamie had been tagged. Slowly, he rolled back to his feet, and as he did so, realized by looking at Jamie the damage he had done.

Standing back up, he gave a polite bow to Nicole, though he did not take his eyes off of her at all. "I apologize for what happened to your sister, Nicole-san," he said. "It was careless of me not to release her before she got hurt. I never intended to dislocate her arm." As he spoke, he tensed up, readying for a possible attack from Nicole.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon_Victoria Fri May 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Nicole shrugs it off with a smile, “It’️s alright, knowing her, she probably intended for you to do that. She is really tough after all…” Nicole gives a wink as she bounces forward, despite this being a straightforward match, she couldn’️t help but exude an air of playful attractiveness. She stepped forward care-free, seeming to be taking the entire match in stride a she would go for a basic test of strength lock up. However, at the last second she pulled back, a curious look on her face, “I know I’️m nowhere near as tough as Jamie, but are you sure you don’️t want to tag first?” She stands their waiting for his response, completely open for any attack, not a hint of malice in her smiling eyes.

Friction Characters:

Sex Wars Characters:

Amazon_Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat May 08, 2010 5:53 am

Nicole's playfulness was not lost on Kyo, who smiled despite himself. "No, that is quite alright, thank you," he replied politely. "I will tag my brother when I feel the need to."

"Aw, come on bro!" Toshio whined from his corner.

Ignoring his brother, Kyo settled into a combatative stance, smiling warmly at Nicole. "I am ready when you are, Nicole-san."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon_Victoria Mon May 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Nicole simply smiles back at Kyo, oblivious as to how his choice would affect his performance. “I’️m always ready.” With that she would set forward once again, seemingly going for the test of strength lock up once again. However if he went to accept, at the last second she would switch from a test of strength and quickly go for a bear hug, pulling Kyo chest to chest with her. Seemingly ignorant to the fact that her large breasts would bulge and press into his chest making it hard for him to breathe in the first place, he would only continue to apply pressure, smiling all the while.

Friction Characters:

Sex Wars Characters:

Amazon_Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 10, 2010 9:04 pm

"Ummmph..." Kyo felt Nicole's arms brush past his and wrap around his torso, her breasts pressing tightly against his chest as she began to squeeze into him...wincing, he suddenly grabbed the back of her head and brought his legs up, wrapping them around her torso before shifting his weight backwards, aiming to flip Nicole over onto her back.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next