Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bitches man....bitches.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bitches man....bitches. Empty Bitches man....bitches.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 01, 2014 6:52 am

Ace grumbled to herself as she a cab driver picked her up and drove her from Taylor's neighborhood to the train station, feeling good and pissed off after how she had just been treated. The nerve! She was just minding her own business when Akashi decided to become a giant bitch, without provocation, and treat Ace with absolutely no respect, acting like she was some stereotypical racist to humiliate her again. On top of that, when she finally put her foot down, Taylor not only kicked her out, not that Ace planned on staying after that, but said SHE was the one being a bitch!

On the train itself, after sitting in near silence, apart from grumbling under her breath for about 80 minutes, she took out her phone and send a text to the one person who's company she wanted most at the moment.

"Hey, its Ace, you still awake? It...it didn't go well. Could use company. If you can make it, I should be in town in about 15 minutes. Meet up at our bar?

Last edited by 143 on Thu May 01, 2014 7:43 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bitches man....bitches. Empty Re: Bitches man....bitches.

Post by acuyra Thu May 01, 2014 7:13 am

As it turned out, Valley was up, a little busy stroking her pussy...cat.

She and Valentine had curled up to watch some late night television, the little tabby taking a rest on her lap, a bowl of popcorn at their side. Not exactly the most eventful way to end the night, sure, but Ace was out at a party and she didn't have any matches for the next week - she figured she owed it to herself to indulge. Relax. Take a little time off and just recharge in her modest little apartment.

And then the phone rang. Of course.

"Up, up, up." She shooed Valentine off her lap and stood up, walking along the soft floor in her slippers, bathrobe flowing out behind her as she made the extremely short trip to the kitchen. She'd only really given her number to one person, so it was either that annoying telemarketer with the faux-Russian accent or Ace.

Sure enough.it was the latter, and from the sound of things the party didn't go too well. Ace needed some comfort, and Valley was more than willing to provide.

sure thing be there in 20
you okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 01, 2014 7:47 am

"I'm alright, nothing damaged for once. Just....bitches Val...Bitches."

She replied. Finally, 15 minutes later, the train arrived in Tokyo, Ace hopping off and quickly hailing a cab, giving him directions on where to go before sending another text.

"Just got into a cab. Will probably be another 10 minutes or so. Whoever gets there first, get a good table. I'll buy.

It was late, a little past 11 30, but luckily many of the bars stayed open pretty damn late.

Last edited by 143 on Thu May 01, 2014 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu May 01, 2014 8:08 am

'Bitches, Val...bitches'. Well, that was suitably ominous, but it wasn't too hard to get a good idea of what the problem was: Wrestling Drama. She'd seen more than her fair share back in Cali, and it looked like Japan wouldn't be much different.

on my way meet you there
-

She pulled her blue jean out of the clothes hamper and tugged on a white A-shirt to go with it. Nothing too fancy since her best clothes were in the wash, and she didn't have time to waste. If Ace was calling her this late, it was probably important

She slid out and made the walk to the No Holds, a classy little wrestling bar just three blocks down. Nothing much to write about, but wrestlers drank free. What more could you ask from a bar, really?

She slid on in and found a seat, setting up camp near the darts board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 01, 2014 9:59 am

Finally she arrived at No Holds, paying her driver as she got out of the car, stretching a little, having spent hours now traveling through the day.

The first thing she did when entering was head to the bar and order two beers, collecting them before finding Valley by the dartboard, giving her a hug before sitting down across from her.

"Hey, thanks for meeting me. I really appreciate it....You will NOT believe the bullshit that happened today. I'm still pissed off about it."

She said, opening and taking a fair sized swig of her beer.

Last edited by 143 on Thu May 01, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu May 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Valley had just grabbed a few darts and was about to give it a shot when Ace came up for a hug. She gave back, giving her a loving squeeze, though she wished she'd remembered to take a shower before coming here if they were going to get that close.

She gave Ace a gentle pat on the shoulder as she sat down and took a few steps back, lining up for a shot and keeping her girlfriend in view at the same time. "I don't know, I have a fair bit of experience with bullshit. Especially wrestling related bullshit. That's my specialty." She threw a dart, getting close to the bullseye on her first try. "Hit me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Ace smiled a little as she came close to her mark, impressed at her accuracy. Ace had yet to hit a bullseye in a game of darts. Taking another drink, she leaned back and went into her story.

"Things were fine at first. I met Cassie, that girl I told you about, the Canadian that people keep comparing me too. Turns out she's a perfectly nice girl. Real sweet. We talked for a bit, even bonded a little. It was nice. I tell ya, don't believe the crap you hear about her, there is no way that girl is a monster or whatever stupid shit people have said because of a few accidents in the ring. You'd like her."

She took another drink, thankful for Japans younger legal drinking age than Canada's, sighing before she continued.

"Then came Akashi....ugh. I saw her earlier, but tried to avoid her, but her and Taylor came up to us when Cassie and I were talking. She starts glaring at me and giving me the could shoulder right off the bat, then starts talking to Taylor in Japanese, and it was painfully obvious that she was talking shit about me. Then she says something to me and when I tell her I'm still learning, she goes off and tries to crush my hand while talking like she's in some racist Charlie Chan film. it was completely humiliating, I couldn't even respond."

She took another drink and, after making sure nobody could overhear them, did a brief imitation.

"Ohhh, yesu yesu, big yankee handoshake, wesu bestu friens now!"

Ace shook her head, thankful nobody was around them at the moment to hear that.

"Even Taylor and Cassie snapped at her. Cassie even smacked the big bitch in the face."

She said with a dark chuckle.

"So then, Taylor turns on me and gives me shit, saying I need to stand up for myself, tell her to fuck off if she's giving me trouble. Which I had avoided doing out of respect to her and because I didn't want to ruin things at the party, but I felt myself getting...angry. Really fucking angry. I had Taylor chastising me in my head, being completely humiliated, yet again, by that fat sumo, and so...I kinda snapped."

Ace blushed a little, starting to be a little embarrassed by her behavior.

"I got in her face and called her out on all the bullshit she had put me through, all because of a small misunderstanding that I had already apologized for. Then Taylor kicked me out and lectured me on what a bitch I was being, even though it was her advice that led me to it. So not only do I get completely humiliated for the third or fourth time by this bitch, but when I finally stand up for myself, I get blamed for the whole thing."

She took a long drink, finishing off her bottle and, desiring something stronger, called for shot of tequila.

"No doubt in my mind, as soon as I left, they both gave that bitch a big hug, absolved her of any blame, and they've spent the last couple hours happily talking about what a horrible bitch Ace is."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 02, 2014 6:46 am

Valley listened through the whole thing, quiet as Ace spoke. It wasn't easy.

Not long after they started dating, Valley went and looked over Ace's matches on Youtube. She didn't know much about Akashi or Taylor. She had caught a few Friction matches with them in the past, but she didn't watch the show religiously. Just going off what she'd seen in the matches, though, she had an extremely low opinion of them, and that was putting it nicely. Putting it meanly, she thought they were a couple of cunts.

They both went way too far in their matches with Ace. It almost seemed like they tried to make some sort of example out of her, like they didn't just care about winning, but in making some show of dominance. She knew people like that back with the Slamazons - she didn't care for them, and she certainly didn't care for them now, especially when they were making a habit of screwing with her girlfriend.

People seemed to like them enough, all well and good, and to be fair, she was only going off snippets. Valley didn't have any intention of starting any fights. Her time was done, she was in the AFW to make a living doing she loved, nothing more. But hearing Ace talk about it made her want to light that fire again. For the life of her, she hadn't understood why Ace went to that party. Maybe Cassie was okay, she'd heard good things about her, but the other two...

"Bitches. Right." She sighed and handed some darts off to Ace, giving her a tug on the shoulder. "Play a round with me. Throwing pointy things will make you feel better, always works."

Last edited by 12547 on Fri May 02, 2014 6:48 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 02, 2014 8:42 am

Ace took her shot, letting the tequila burn its way down her throat before she got up.

"Yeah...pointy things sound fun right now."

She said, grabbing some extra darts before standing by Valley again.

"Umm....I've never played before actually..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 02, 2014 8:48 am

"It's simple - probably a lot easier when you're not running tequila through your system, but simple." Valley got behind Ace and held her waist with one hand, pressing them against each other while she reached over and took the younger woman by the wrist, getting her into position for a good throw.

"Aim for the bullseye. Easy." She rested her chin on Ace's shoulder. "So, this party - why did you go? Did Akashi settle things with you after the match?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum