Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood Empty Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Handicap match won via pinfall or submission

In the back of the tension locker rooms stood a young lady of about 19 years, this was her second match now. She was thinking on the young man known as Ryan Knight, the handsome man who she met one night at the ballroom. Since she came here she'd met him again, they had parted ways mutually several months ago. But now here she was, getting ready to step into the ring to do battle.

She looked herself over in her entrance attire, although it seemed odd to wear to a wrestling ring it was her choice.
Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood Large.gif

Eliza Harenwood had worn this several times in the past, when she met Mr Ryan for example. Her actual attire was hidden under it, no way she'd fight in this dress of course.

Then she was told it was her time to enter the ring, Eliza made her way to the entrance ramp and waited for her theme song to play. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkz9Wuc08wc:2bfgtsct]Matador[/url:2bfgtsct] began to play and she made her way out to the ring.

Fans cheered and hollered at her, although they were probably expecting her to wear something less than a red dress. She elegantly made her way to the squared circle, going up the steps and onto the apron. Ducking under the ropes and entering the squared circle.

The ballroom girl made her way over to the far turnbuckle and began to remove her dress, revealing her attire under it. Compared to what some of the women wore here she was rather conservative, it was a large red leather corset with black and red stockings. She then hung her dress up on the iron post and turned to wait to see who it was she'd be facing.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Ryoma Brotherhood

Post by Kounoko Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Two big muscular giants would enter the ring to face the fair lady.

And yes, here they come!

The Ryona brotherhood!

"Me kill foolish woman!" Screams Lord Royna.

"Be careful bro, woman are cunning and evil!" Commented his partner Master Royna as they entered the ring.

And the audience couldn't help but starts booing them.

Oh well~

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood

Post by Deus001 Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Eliza could feel herself turning pale as she saw the two brutes, it seemed like she must have pissed someone higher up if she was to be going up against these guys. They seemed like a right evil duo, what with one of them talking like the hulk and all that.

She gulped and thought "Oh heck." half of her was wanting to cut and run here. Not really befitting of a noble aristocrat sure but her Mother said there was a fine line between being brave and being stupid. At the same time though she wondered if she could have a chance here.

The ballroom girl decided to give it a go, after all if things looked too bad then she could bail. So with that in mind she took a deep breath and then settled into her ballet stance. "You may claim I am foolish. However you would be wise not to mistake me for some mere aristocrat from Britain!" she said as she waited for the bell to ring, she was now ready to throw down.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Ryona Brotherhood

Post by Kounoko Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:41 pm

As the bell rings, the two big brute would moves slowly towards the girl, the bigger one, Lord Ryona from the right and the smaller one, Master Ryona from the left, attempting to challenge the girl to a 2 to 1 test of strength.

"Hahaha! Dumb woman! You dare fight us?" Cried Kurt.

"Face us in a test of strength if you dare! Puny whore!" Sakshiro added.

These 2 guys are assholes~

The crowd, as usual, boos them for being so ungentlemanly.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:47 pm

Eliza said nothing to the taunts of the Brotherhood, she knew not to show any fear to the enemy. But if they thought she'd go for a test of strength they'd be wrong, for her power was her dancing legs and she'd strike fast to get the drop on them.

Her left leg would become a blur of black and red as it spun around, she'd deck Master Ryona in the ribs with a roundhouse kick that would make Chuck Norris almost proud. With that kick connecting Eliza would then take the same leg and begin a pirouette spin towards Lord Ryona. She would then switch legs to clip him in the kneecaps before decking him in the navel.

She hoped it would at least stagger the pair of them, but given the Ryona Brotherhood's bad luck they might get knocked further than she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun May 04, 2014 8:30 am

As Eliza kicks Master Ryona he would attempts to block the kick, however, while he managed to defend himself, he would still be kicked upwards flying into the air and falling just outside the ring, "Ouch... this.. is pain... stupid bitch!" She complain.

While meanwhile, Lord Ryona would screams loudly as his kneecaps felt like cracking from Eliza's clipping as he got decked by the little girl, "Ouch!!! YOU EVIL WOMAN!!!" He screams as he got his ass handed to him by a delicate little girl a friction of his size.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Eliza didn't expect her attacks to be so....effective, seeing as how Master Ryona seemed to have been quite literally knocked out the ring. Even though Lord Ryona shouted out a rude comment Eliza had to stand dumbfounded as she saw where Master Ryona had landed.

Then she decided to go on the offensive now that only Lord Ryona was in the ring, so with that in mind she began her move. Leaping over Lord Ryona to the ropes she would bounce off of them, then she'd leap into the air with a flying legdrop. Of course while she was doing this Master Ryona could probably catch his breath while his pal got the chop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue May 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Sakshiro would struggles to crawl into the ring, as his entire body ache from the impact of the girl's kick and dropping on the floor, with bruises showing on his forearms which he had used to block the girl's kick, "Hand on Kurt..." He said as he gasped from breath, "Don't... don't die..."

And meanwhile, Lord Ryona saw the girl coming towards him with a legdrop as he turned to face her, panicking, he would cross his arms in an attempt to block the leg drop.
"OUCH!!!" He screams as her long, slender legs impacted with his arms, sending him flying backwards towards the ropes, and he would be bounced off them, back towards the girl, with his arms still crossed in front of him, his arms now clearly blue-black from the impact

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Eliza's eyes went wide as Lord Ryona was sent flying back to her, she wasn't expecting that sort of momentum. Did she take steroids by accident when she wasn't looking? No matter the fact was she was facing a large dude coming right at her.

So it was time to dodge, and Eliza did just that. She broke out into a flip to the right, harnessing her inner matrix. She'd avoid Lord Ryona and wait for him to bounce back, then she'd leap into the air and cleave his head with a shining wizard to the skull.

Last edited by 11503 on Thu May 15, 2014 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri May 16, 2014 4:04 am

As his opponent leap at him with a shining wizard, Kurt would make use of the momentum to counter with a right hook, his fists would impact to the girl's thigh.

"Ouch!!!" He would scream from the impact, as his right knuckle felt as it has smash into a silk covered moving van, his arms almost fracturing from the impact as his entire body got thrown backwards. "My arms!!! Ah!!! MONSTER WOMAN MUST DIE!!!"

Meanwhile Sakshiro had recovered, and had sneak towards the two. As their beautify opponent landed, he would attempt to attack her using a leapping dropkick aimed at her the back of her neck.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next