Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Aniek vs Anja.

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Aniek vs Anja. - Page 8 Empty Re: Aniek vs Anja.

Post by Harrier Fri May 23, 2014 7:13 pm

Glad that she had downed her opponent, Anja, was lying on the ground with her head hammering in regular thumbing motions from the head butt she had dished out all by herself. Much to her surprise, Aniek had not only been downed from the surprising move, but was not responding to the referee now.
"...Oh..."
The Blonde rolled away from the big girl, seeking the cover of a corner where she would just sit and wait until the referee girl would check if Aniek could continue the match. It had been a pretty hard hit, and Anj was curious what was about to happen now.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon May 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Aniek's hand gripped the referee's wrist. Her fingers shook and the referee didn't shirk; soon, her fingers loosened and fell flat to the side. She tapped her on the cheek but Aniek was able to do little but mumble and weakly roll her head the other way. Looking back at Anja, the referee figured that she might as well call it.

Taking the blonde's hand, she lifted it quickly to the roaring applause of the crowd!

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 27, 2014 8:46 pm

The Blonde would savor her victory for a short moment before taking down the hand that the referee had raised up into the air, grinning lightly before attempting to rearrange her aching body in a way that she could comfortably crouch down beside her now former opponent, arranging her hair a little bit before putting a hand around one of the boobs of Aniek, gently squeezing it to get an additional taste of the other girl while she was waiting until Aniek would open her eyes.
"That was a really hard and exciting match, Aniek-chan."
Her tone was much less hard now, almost friendly.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Wed May 28, 2014 3:20 am

The grope didn't feel like much in that foggy space between consciousness and passing out. Slowly it intensified and grew more poignant, causing Aniek to open her eyes and weakly push away at Anja's hands. Was the match over? The referee didn't seem very concerned so she could only assume she'd fallen unconscious earlier.

She'd lost, that's what she could make out when the referee came over to inform her. It didn't feel very bad however.

"You were a skilled opponent... but next time..." She managed to roll herself onto her back but whatever energy she had left her. "... Just help me get up."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 28, 2014 4:14 pm

"Help you get up? Hm, I think of carrying you into the backstage and enjoy my spoils instead."
Anja teased Aniek a little bit in a good hearted attempt before lending her a hand to help her up. Luckily it was not so that Aniek was a male powerhouse weighing around the 300 pound mark, a giant of this size would be out of question to lift or even help lifting up from someone of the frame of the Blonde. With Aniek and her colleagues from the production she had talked about, Anja was pretty sure that AFW had made a pretty good deal by offering them contracts.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Thu May 29, 2014 4:09 am

With a loud grunt and more effort than she really should have used, Aniek managed to pull herself up albeit wobbily. Her head felt like it would have a severe migraine before the night was over and she was already preparing for Radmilla's teasing. She would've given Anja a hug as was the A.P. habit but her arms felt like they were made of lead.

"You don't look that good yourself." She said. She'd lost but Anja had gone through a beating and a pretty horny steamrolling to get it. "Will you be free in the next few hours?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 31, 2014 9:16 am

"You´re really new hear, dear. Don´t you know that the winners make the rules here, according to the unofficial locker room code of conduct?"
Anja was grinning broadly at this statement. Of course it was not this way that she could claim Aniek if it was not a POW match,
"You´ve a pretty mean punch, that´s for sure. And according to the show aspect of AFW, I can either help you up and carry you out as a trophy from here on, or leave you standing here and pretend to be a tweener...until I see you in the locker rooms. Your choice."
The blonde left open which one she prefered, although a preference would surely be visible.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Sat May 31, 2014 8:45 pm

"You drive a hard deal, Anja." And she wasn't even in her thirties yet. Rolling towards the ropes, the buxom heavy grabbed the middle one with a shaky hand and began attempting to pull herself upwards. Her headache was yelling at her to stop and that she did, slumped over the middle one. It was about the best she could do at the moment. She wouldn't admit it or act like it, but she really was at Anja's mercy at the moment.

"... You can just leave. I've dragged myself out of a few broken rings before."

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:11 am

"Don´t be silly then. I´ll just carry you out, maybe Public Relations will construct something out of it anyway. "
Anja stated, intending to carry Aniek out, draped over both of her shoulders, which was ironically a wrestling move that had its name from a good source, the fireman apprenticeship. Although she was not in the best on conditions herself, it was her iron endurance and will to resist pain that would help her out with this while she carried the bigger girl up the ramp and into the nearest care of a team of medics. Aniek could benefit from it too as it kept the match in memory instead of being just the match of a relative newbie losing to the Blonde, so she did not feel bad about it.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Aniek was heavier than she looked, thanks to all of that muscle mass, but it looked somewhat amusing to see the smaller and more spry girl hefting her around. Aniek would have asked her to put her down and at least let her hobble. She had her pride as a woman but her head felt too groggy to really make her want to offer any complaints. It wasn't long before the two disappeared the way they'd come and some of the paramedics were around but Aniek was waving them away.

"By the way Anja..." She spoke, patting her on the back to let her know she could be put down now. "You grind pretty well for your size. Would you mind a practice session the coming Friday?"

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next