Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai match. Yui vs Becky

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hentai match. Yui vs Becky - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai match. Yui vs Becky

Post by Missingkeys Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:44 pm

So Becky wanted to ride him? Well that's fine. He allowed himself to roll in the direction she was twisting too, but he held his hold over her in the submission, not wanting to lose his position of his cock attacking her pussy.
He knew that if he could keep this up, Becky would soon orgasm weather or not she wanted too.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Becky began to roll, trying to get the better of his opponent and dominate him more at ease. She was also tired of her position of vulnerability ...
When she was almost certain to succeed, the cheerleader (who still had his upper body dressed down but some can talk) ... smile before realizing she had made ​​trap!
Yui had rolled with it, placing his body over but mostly "behind" the his behind his ass cruelly exposed ...
The sentence was immediate, Becky does not retain a groan of surprise, denial but more importantly ... fun?

"No -Hmmm hmmmm!"

Becky felt now the cock Yui come into her, pushing his way. She had to react before it strengthened its hold on her ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Seeing that he had this, Yui started to shake his body more violently, hoping to thrust his cock into her pussy despite her panties in the way. The poking and rubbing of such a sensitive spot would no doubt push her over the edge.

At the same time, he would tighten his hold over her body. Gripping his fingers into her thighs to hold her still as he continued to attack her before she orgasms.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:45 am

Although partly excited by the possibility of losing face to a guy, it would take even more to Becky reaches orgasm.
The moment before Yui threatened her pussy, now Becky uttered a plaintive moan as he walked in it for good.

"-Hummm!"

The fun making impotent the cheerleader did nothing to stop her opponent had time to free fields.
In a corner of her mind, Becky knew she had to stop Yui come and go in it, but her body refused to resist ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:40 am

There was no reason why Yui would sacrifice such a good position, however that didn't mean that he was going to keep this deadlock forever. Removing his fingers, he tried to reach forth for underneath her skirt and pull apart her panties so that the full impact of his cock would reach her womanhood, so as to make her cum faster.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:24 pm

Becky did not control anything. Sex Yui had just returned deeply into it, breaking the will of this fight.

"-If You please ... stop ..."

The cheerleader gasped, caught off guard and unable to fight. She was not going to have an orgasm so quickly, but Yui attacked the way ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:18 pm

It was then did Yui did something that no one expected. He complied with Becky's words and released her from the butterfly hold. However he didn't do it out of mercy, nope. He quickly then tried to push her down onto the bed.

Once then, he would grab both her legs and spread them apart so that he could shove his cock straight into her Becky's pussy and fuck her until she orgasm.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Becky opened her mouth wide when her opponent agreed to leave.
Surprise, the cheerleader did not know what to do. But she was quickly put on her back, her legs force apart while recovering from this ... and penetrate Yui!
God does not expect it! She had to face a girl, not a guy thirsty for sex!

Taken by surprise, still in shock, Becky could not do anything.
Her thighs were relieved and hugged hips Yui, now firmly in place while it was unwise!
Her arms clung to his shoulders while her chest was crushed against the torso of Yui.
Face against the boy's cheek, Becky moaned every shots basins. She was taking it, and at this rate it would take longer ...

"-Ho My god ... No!"
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4