Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mirror Match! Death Bunny vs. Lia Cross

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mirror Match! Death Bunny vs. Lia Cross - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror Match! Death Bunny vs. Lia Cross

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat May 31, 2014 8:47 pm

Lia let out a pained laugh at Death Bunny's taunt. "Aheh, told ya." She managed a wink at her doppleganger before she was roughly yanked to her knees and put on display as a show of Death Bunny's superiority (At least for the moment.). Lia could not feel insulted at that because, hey, it must have looked totally badass.

She found herself on wobbly feet again and facing her foe eye to eye. She tried to will herself to fight back, to do something, but she was still reeling from the painful beating she had taken, and before she knew it, she felt Death Bunny's breasts pressing into her own. Her lips parted involuntarily at the stimulation... but then her teeth grit hard at the pain she suddenly felt wracking her body. Lia hissed in pain, trying to avoid screaming, as DB squeezed her in a crushing bear hug. So that's what THAT feels like when I do it too.. only worse cuz I'm totally stronger... Good. Not for me right now though.

Lia struggled fruitlessly in the powerful embrace, but she knew it was about to get worse. Death Bunny was lifting her up, and she could feel that perfect buzz in the air. Whatever happened next was going to hurt like hell. "Gng... Don't count your rabbits before... Ah..." She had no clue what to say next, so she just acted. Calling upon her reserves, she fought through the pain. She arched her head back and aimed to slam it hard into Death Bunny's head with what would be a painful (For both of them) headbutt. And if that did not get her out, she would try slam another one home before Death Bunny could hit the Rabbit Hole.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Mirror Match! Death Bunny vs. Lia Cross - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror Match! Death Bunny vs. Lia Cross

Post by killcarrion Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:47 am

Bunny was more than ready to flip the clone over for an intimate meeting between her skull and the mat, especially since the bear hug was bringing Lia a little too close for comfort. Wrenching in the hold once more before completing the manuever, Lia’️s less than impressive attempt at a witty comeback perplexed Bunny enough to stop her from executing the finisher, lowering her down slightly with a quizzical look so they could speak bunny girl to bunny girl. Could Lia be a genius wrestling strategist beneath her goofy demeanor and insufferable cuteness?......Not likely.

“What in holy hell are you-*CRACK*!!!,” The initial headbutt jerked Bunny’️s cranium backwards with an intensely pained expression, still keeping her wits through sheer force of will and maintaining the bear hug, dazed and confused but also pissed off enough to keep Lia right where she was. *God!! What kind of idiot just headbutts someone out of the blue without even trying any other way to break free?!!? She’️s hurtin just as much as I am now!!* Gritting through the searing pain in her forehead, Bunny had fire in her eyes as the first headbutt only seemed to tick her off even more. “Real funny, you faker…..But now I’️m-*CRACK*!!!

Yep…that last one did it. Gasping out loud from the headbanging, the second headbutt landed right where the first one did, giving Bunny slightly double vision before teetering backwards. She might have kept her balance but unfortunately Lia put her entire forward momentum into that hit with Bunny’️s arms still locked behind her, meaning she was going along for the ride, flopping down on Death colliding breast to breast with a slight bounce. Too stunned to even realize that she was actually in a pinning position, Bunny would luckily raise one arm to soothe her aching temple and break up any pin attempt, groaning out loud from the unexpected meeting of minds….honestly, who headbutts twice in a row?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:36 pm

The headbutt was far from brilliant but it was certainly an effective equalizer. It made you both suffer equally, especially since Death Bunny's head was as hard as Lia's own. Of course it would be. The first did not even seem to move her opponent. By then, Lia was getting a little worried. That bear hug was not getting any looser. So, when all else failed, Lia stuck to what she knew best. She got stupider, and introduced DB to her skull again.

That did it... maybe. The resulting vertigo left Lia uncertain where exactly she was. But she could breathe now, she could move her upper body and limbs without more excruciating pain, and she was laying on something soft, yet firm, and warm. So it was a win.

Plus, now DB was hurting, so, hey, double win. "Ow... Faker my ass. I've been wearing bunny ears since you were in kindergarten." Lia grumbled as instinctively she rose to her hands and knees. Oh right, I was laying on the ground... no, on her! So THAT'S why my hands are on something soft... Lia regretted she was not in a state of mind to really enjoy her grasp on DB's ample chest. "Ooh, they are real." She could not resist cracking a smile and immediately regretted exerting any muscles above the neck. Once the Death Bunny-shaped smudge (With two very clear boobies attached) in her vision resolved to an actual Death Bunny, Lia rose slowly to her knees. As nice as it would have been to show off her amazing totally badass ground game to DB, she kinda needed to know where all her limbs were to do that and her brain was still trying to catch up.

Still, a quick check revealed her legs didn't her, so she tried to put them to work. Rolling to her side, she tried to hook her legs around Death Bunny's rock hard midriff But still not as hard as mine! in a side scissors hold.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:31 am

Something my ass…..something something you were in kindergarten. That was about the best Bunny could over hear from her doppelganger, grimacing in pain with her eyes shut while rubbing her aching noggin. The ringing in her ears blotted out the rest of what Lia said, but Bunny was in no shape to try and make sense out of whatever the heck her opponent was going on about. After both headbangings Bunny’️s head was in a hazy dream state for a minute, and though she couldn’️t hear or see worth a damn that didn’️t stop her from this pleasant feeling she was getting from something cushiony and warm pressed down on top of her.

Briefly imagining herself back home surrounded by pillows and comfy blankets, both her lips would curl between her teeth from the mystery groping of her chest. “Mmm….nngh….,” Luckily for the dazed and confused blushing rabbit the pleasurable massaging of her bunny boobies did offer a welcome distraction from her splitting headache, but as she regained her awareness back from the waning pain, slowly 2 and 2 started to be put together as to who the real culprit was and why her pillow was talking to her.

“…Tch, of course they’️re real you-*Gah!!*…”
Finally opening her eyes with a gasp, the body scissors clamped down on her abs was an unpleasant way to awake from her relaxing dream. Still a bit flustered from the groping and weary from the head butts, Bunny could only arch her back in the air briefly falling down to the mat as she tried to pry open the clone rabbits legs with her arms.

"N-nice try...but we both know...*nngh*...I'm the better bunny...My ears...just look better on me...heh..."
, Death said with a sly smirk. Even in this state Bunny felt she could still outwit the clone in a war of words over who the superior bunny was.

Last edited by 11497 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:50 am

The ring stopped spinning and began to form coherent shapes. Her legs moved on instinct to lock in that scissors hold and she felt and heard her success before she saw it. She focused on Death Bunny just in time to hear her latest taunt.

If looks could kill, Death Bunny would be... Wait, that's too good! "Grrnngh! You're gonna be DEAD Bunny!" Death Bunny was still too alert to hold the scissors for long, but now Lia did not care. She was going to teach this wannabe a lesson. She may be an awesome badass, but there are some things you just do NOT say! "You're just a wannabe on a badass hog! I'm totally the bestest bunny!" She snarled as she poured as much energy as she could into the crushing hold before Death Bunny or the residual throbbing in her head made her stop.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:59 am

Death didn’️t have the slightest clue as to why she felt compelled to engage Lia in such a kindergarten conversation, but Lia was apparently dead serious about this debate for the ages over who the better bunny was. From her fiery rhetoric it appeared like she finally got over her star struck fanaticism, now sounding like she was out for blood. Bunny though it may have not been so wise a move to dispute her claim as it seemed to fuel her desire to really torque in that scissors, even if Death only was trying to correct Lia on her mistaken judgment.

Arching her back in the air with an even wider arc thanks to the added pressure on midriff, Bunny clamped her fingers into each of Lia’️s thighs before using her own reserves to slowly pry open enough room for Bunny to squirm free. Rolling to her sides before resting on her knees, Death leaned forward with one arm propping her up and the other covering her freshly squeezed midsection. At least the aches in her stomach and lower back kept her distracted from the fresh headache she was nursing….. Death was gonna need a few seconds to recoup before resuming the bunny bout.

"Heh, maybe....*cough*....but it's REALLY badass though...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3