Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cassie Elliot Vs Toshiko Nada - Standard Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Cassie Elliot Vs Toshiko Nada - Standard Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Cassie Elliot Vs Toshiko Nada - Standard Match

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:29 am

Now things had reached the final stage, the final countdown, the final few seconds. Toshiko was being pressed into a decision whether she liked it or not. Does she tap out not, or pass out from the two rather painful simultaneous holds that were trying to take her airflow away; and working. It was pretty clear to all that Cassie had done it, Cassie was going to win and prove her point, a positive note to which to mark her return to Friction. Toshiko on the other hand was going to get discredited and humiliated. Any threat or taunt she used now was going to resonate with a weakened sense of power since it seemed that Toshiko had gotten beaten by Cassie.

There was no time to think about that however, the time was drawing closer that she had to make a decision. She noticed Kia in her eye of sight, wondering if she could get away with getting Kia to set her free; sure she would lose but at least she could have Kia give to Cassie what Cassie gave to her. Kia however did not look impressed, she looked pissed off. Kia shook her head, signalling to the desperate Toshiko to just give up. As the breathing in her chest became more and more difficult she would struggle to keep it together, letting out a large scream of both combined pain and annoyance, she lifted her arms and tapped on the mat, speaking through her muffled mouth which Cassie was covering.

"Alright... Alright... I give. You win!" A part of Toshiko really did regret giving up like this. Part of her wanted to finish it through to the end and be knocked out, after all that showed she fought to the end, giving up like this only showed that she was a coward. As soon as the bell was rung and the match signalled over, the ref lifted up Cassies arm and paraded her infront of the crowds, Toshiko would crawl over to the ropes where Kia met her, climbing up them and sliding in to give Toshiko a hand with getting up

"Is your chest alright now? You looked like you were going to pass out! Kia would sound concerned something that was quite common for the shorter girl.

"I am fine now, i think the shock of having a high speed running dropkick gave me a bit of an anxiety attack, the increased breathing lowered my oxygen and then bam, a never ending spiral of doom. I did bad didn't i?

"I did say you would not stand a chance. Toshiko like it or not your weakness is Grappling, once you are oinned in a lock that your strength can't get you out of you stand no chance. Cassie is almost the anti you, you could lock up all day and she would still best you, that's why you stick to Hardcore, stick with what you know. And you need to get those anxiety attacks looked at Tosh, this is the first one to happen in the ring but still.. If this was a hardcore match your opponent would take advantage of that fact. And ok i admit that it wouldn't be as bad elsewhere, the only reason it was bad was because your chest was in pain and you were struggling to get your breath back anyways.

"Yeah i know, and i will ok. I just want to know how i am going to be able to face everyone else? I mean the radio interview, now this... If i call anyone out again they are just going to laugh, and after this loss i doubt i am going to be able to find a hardcore match again so soon"

"Look, someone was always going to lose this fight. That was a given. Even people like Natalia have losing streaks. That never stopped them from getting to the top. What you need to do is work on your weaknesses. The world now knows that Toshiko Nada is weak to submission moves. Now everyone you fight is going to start using those sort of moves against you. So spend some time training and work on jt, then watch their faces and you get out of submission moves like they were nothing"

Last edited by 10423 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Cassie Elliot Vs Toshiko Nada - Standard Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Cassie Elliot Vs Toshiko Nada - Standard Match

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Cassie gently set Toshiko down so that she wouldn't face plant when she released the hold and got off of her. The ref raised her hand high in the air, and she found herself blushing while the crowd cheered. She put a hand over her mouth to cover a rosy-cheeked grin, and then bowed humbly to each side of the ring.

In the meantime, Toshiko was talking to someone, maybe not a manager but a friend. She approached them with a curt bow. While the experience with Dark Angel had taught her to protect herself, she couldn't just go around hugging everyone and expecting them all to just hug her back, she wasn't going to let it deter her from being herself.

She stepped close to Toshiko and wrapped the taller girl in a snugly bearhug and gave her a squeeze. "Thanks, Toshiko. Don't worry about losing. I've been competing since I was six years old, and I know that losing is just a learning experience. Don't get discouraged, okay?"

She looked over at Kia. "Sorry, I'm Cassie. Are you a friend of Toshiko's? We should probably get out of the ring... Toshiko, are you okay? You didn't look so good before."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:32 pm

At first Toshiko would resist the bearhug, shaking almost furiously to escape it. There was something about friendly physical contact she didn't like. Even more so when it was from someone who had defeated her mere seconds ago. For some reason however some of Cassie's friendliness must of been rubbing off on her.

"A learning experience? Yeah ok. Just trying to think how i am going to cope with trying to find a match after that humiliation, I guess that I must of been angry at grapplers and submission experts because I am so weak against them." Toshiko would sigh and would slowly but surely force a smile "Maybe i should just stick to what i know and beat Taylor up" Kia would let out a nervous chuckle as she heard what Toshiko said

"Great news, ahahaha, I met Taylor backstage, I might of started on her" Toshiko would look at Kia in a somewhat concerned manner "Don't worry, nothing happened. She just gave me a weird look and walked away and left. But i am pretty sure that just meant she was thinking something through. Who knows. And i am Kia. I am the submission gal who tried to desperately train Toshiko for this match after her brash comments on the radio. We really do need to get you a PR person or something" Kia would slowly but surely slide out of the ring, allowing Toshiko and Cassie to speak.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:56 pm

Cassie's eyes went wide. "I don't think that's..." She trailed off and let Kia speak. She gave her a smile and a wave as she made her exit, and then went to follow her through the ropes.

"I've been training with her for a long time," she said to Toshiko, about Taylor. "I can beat her on the ground, but... I would never want to fight her. She's my best friend, anyway, so..."

She sat down on the ring apron and hopped down to the floor. "But if you work really hard and try your best, someday maybe you could face her. Who knows, right?" She smiled, and made her way up the ramp.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Toshiko would listen to Cassie's words and climb out of the ring too. "Taylor is a hardcore fighter from what i have seen. I could fight her now. Afterall she seems to enjoy using strikes like me. I know that one day i am going to get that Hardcore belt, and the best way to do that is to beat all of the hardcore wrestlers, afterall... if you have defeated them all, then none of them can stand up to you" Kia would look at Toshiko and would chuckle

"That's silly.. People get stronger and improve, i mean look at Cassie. I mean at the end of the day she went away for four months and now she has grown up and become even stronger than she was before. It is all a matter of training and making sure that you are prepared for anything.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5