Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

Post by XSirenX Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:54 pm

[size=150:1h7sy12f]"MMMMMMMMMMMPFFFH!~" Elena cried out muffling her voice, right under Rachel's own smothering butt as she had her eyes closed, flailing her arms at the same time in attempts to slap them at Rachel's body, but it was no use! sooner or less than soon-ish Elena was going to run out of air, the air that she wasted, was now fading the more her eyes faintly opened to the sight of darkness, and Rachel's butt keeping her face warm as her legs started kicking lightly.

"M mmmmmh..." she moaned out lightly and from the looks of things, it looked like Elena was down for the count, and open for her opponent to pin her for the first win attempt of the match itself.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 6 CxD01fY
Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 6 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

Post by Jilly Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:51 am

(less-than-soonish xD I like that)

Rachel watched as Elena's flailing hands slowed, her struggles growing weaker. She stood up and looked down-Elena was out for the count. The redhead curled the smaller girl's legs back, putting her heels next to her head, and then sat on Nibble's thighs, holding her down. The confused ref looked at her, and she shrugged. "What? She's not going anywhere-it has to be a pin!"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:19 pm

Elena herself couldn't exactly muster up enough strength, to make Rachel eat her words, as her small body lay there lightly panting and humiliated as the she felt her opponent sit on her thighs. Causing a little whimper to escape from the blonde girls lips, as her eyelids were lightly shut, trying to wake herself up before she could be pinned in any way Rachel had in mind, but failed as she was a little too blushful, and weakened in her legs to get back into it.

"M mmmmhm..." Elena let out a slight moan as she remained, floored, for now while her eyes opened just barely to see what was happening above her, not a whole lot, since her vision had been in the dark too long which made her squint. Limiting Rachel's time if she wanted to take time on pinning Nibbles, as it appeared Elena was coming to, just weakly, as her own little body struggled with small pants, lay spread on her back with countless people watching in the audience and at home.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:36 am

Rachel gave a little wiggle as she felt Elena's struggles weaken.After a few more seconds the ref shrugged.

Ding Ding!

As the bell rang for the first pin, Rachel stood, waving and spinning to the cheering crowds. She leaned down to pose with the dazed Nibbles, before offering a hand. "Hey...wake up! Ready for another go?" She asked, gently shaking the girl by her shoulder.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Elena's little dazed and humiliatingly warm sleep, was proving peaceful until she could hear the sounds of the bell, the crowd, and the voice of her raunchy opponent trying to shake her back to real life, the match itself! although her little, adorable body almost limp in most cases, was something for the fans to enjoy, Elena finally came to with a soft grumble as each of her eyelids fluttered, looking right up at Rachel's whose chest was even jiggling hypnotically, while lending down her hand to Elena.

"Did I, w won one round already?~" Eelana said from her lips, holding her head before shaking it of gazing too much, down at Rachel's chest embarassingly, "guh, y you pinned me?! r ref she cheated honest!~" Elena snapped out in bitter sportswoman ship as even the ref shook her head, pointing at the score counter above the arena itself, 'Elena - 0 wins, Rachel - 1 wins' it read as Elena got herself eventually, stubborn in her boots as she stomped over to her corner.

Kinda wanting to win more than ever as she slapped her own cheeks to focus.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:36 am

Rachel giggled as Elena stood. "Think I'm a cheater, eh? I think you're just too small to win." She cooed, leaning to poke her in the belly.

Rachel walked back and leaned on the ropes. "Whenever you're ready!" She called, waving.

(Sorry it took so long!)

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:17 pm

'Too small to win...'

Too small to win? Elena's eyes flicked open feeling a small form of offence come with that quote from Rachel, she sure was trying her best to win, or maybe get a few hits to send Rachel tumbling down, but it was her scared ways of the 'sexual' embarrassing scenario's, which were hindering her in ring performance. But a second round to the match could solve that error, by focusing, or end up a loser against Rachel again in a heap on the canvas.

"R right! won't let that slapper win this time!" Elena thought to herself, ignoring the teasing belly poke, as she would lean back in her corner before launching herself forward before the bell! but as the bell DING'ed for round two, Elena would try driving a flying corkscrew kick with both of her feet into Rachel's stomach this time, hopefully to prove now, that she was small but could hit harder than expected as she yelled.

"Hah!" she yelled out, delivering her move into Rachel's body.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:13 am

Rachel's eyes bugged out as the girl flew at her. "What th-oof!" she cried, taking Elena's kick full on. She flew backwards, slamming down into the mat on her ass as Elena's momentum tumbled the girl over her, flattening the redhead. She lay on the floor gasping, dazed and winded from the hit. "Tha...tha...unexpected..." She breathed heavily, trying to roll over. Her head stun from banging the floor, and her sluggish movements made her an open target. Not a good way to start the round.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Smiling as she heard Rachel make some slurred talk, before going down properly, Elena landed on her side from preforming her corkscrew kick, un-hurt, but still panting fast as she was psyched on delivering as much as she could into her opponent. Before she tired out any further. Elena spoke out, "that isn't all of what I've got for you, slapper!~" Elena chuckled as that harsh insult, got her some reactions from the fans, as the small blonde girl slapped her gloved hands together for her next move, a tight, figure four leg lock on Rachel's own legs as Elena would settle herself down into a comfortable effective position, and begin to pull the dazed Rachel in for it to really work.

"Just how small am I now, huh?!" Elena snapped at her opponent as she locked her up, secure, and didn't have any intention of letting the girl go if she screamed or showed signs of crying, Elena was getting merciless, from a first round loss her emotions were getting to her head as well as the heat, she was determined to beat Rachel as fast as she could without watching her own body strength.

Which was beginning to show, as her wrestler costume began to sweat in most places aside her faces and gloved hands.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:40 am

Rachel squirmed as Elena locked her legs. "He-ey-ey!" She cried. She batted at the little blonde-where was she getting this energy? And why did she suddenly look evil? The redhead grimaced-the leg lock was painful and she didn't really have a way to break out. She started jerking her legs as she felt the smaller girl get weaker, but unless she completely lost focus, Racy Tracy would have no way to break out.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next