Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

Post by XSirenX Sat May 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Elena moaned as it wasn't the fact that Rachel had noticed her squabbling, but more so her opponent had her in another downed position, yet again, as Elena would glare on up at her before throwing both of her fists, right at the face of Rachel, in hopes of knocking her off course of keeping her down. "HAH! how about no surprise?~" Elena said as she punched her balled up, gloved fists at Rachel's face, flailing her little body as she wasn't going to take anymore humiliating shots...but show Rachel, what kick she had behind her small attacks.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 3 CxD01fY
Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match. - Page 3 Empty Re: Nibbles VS Racy Tracy, cage match.

Post by Jilly Mon May 05, 2014 2:49 pm

Rachel's head snapped back as the smaller girl socked her in the face. "Ow! Hey-hey-OW!" she yelled, the girl's fist repeatedly connecting their mark. The redhead scrambled backwards, surprised at Nibble's power, before reaching forward to grab the blonde's feet. Standing, she tried to pull Elena upside down off the floor. "Can't hit me now!"

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu May 08, 2014 1:33 am

"Huh? h hey! lemme down now!~" Elena said as her feet were being dragged by Rachel, forcing her into an upside down position as the hair from her head, flopped upside down along with all that blood which would soon flow to her head, flailing her fists around cutely, in attempt to punch or even grab Rachel's legs if she had to. Though the sane part of her mind was never one to touch up someone, she had to get used to the feel of skin, since wrestling in Friction required a lot of grabbing! "nffh....g gonna get...cha...ughh..." Elena grumbled as she was being held in a upside down position, arms almost tiring out, as one would slap around Rachel's left leg...slapping itself onto Rachel's butt as the crowd 'woo'ed', making little Elena blush at her pervy actions...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri May 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Rachel yelped as Elena started slapping her rear. "Hey now!" she giggled. "It's not time for that yet." the redhead chided, sticking her tongue out at the shorter girl. Suddenly letting go of the blonde's ankles, she let Nibbles drop, hoping the impact would daze her before she dropped on top herself to try and secure a pin.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat May 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Feeling the effects of vertigo take toll in her head, along with her own face becoming quite red, Elena glared, wiggling her tiny body in Rachel's grip as her hair pieces, dragged along the ring canvas with Rachel...stepping on her hair in the process! as much as Elena wanted to scream, she knew she couldn't let something so petty as trodden blonde hair, get in her way of winning this. "Shut u up......ouffh!!!.....uhhhh~" Elena bickered with her humiliating opponent up above, only to this time be dropped right on her head, as a THUMP would sound out as Elena hit the canvas, making her body fall down to follow, while her expression was now turned into that of a slurry, but dizzy overall look on her cute face...

Twitching, as she lay on her back gazing up at the arena lights, which blinded her as she cringed her eyelids shut...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon May 12, 2014 1:43 am

Rachel giggled. "But you wanted to get down!" she said, before diving down on the fallen blonde. She slipped one leg under Elena's and clamped down on top with her other. Wrapping her arms around Nibble's torso, she squeezed the girl in a bear hug, her breasts squishing against the smaller girl's back. "Time to hug Elena-pooh!" she giggled, wiggling with an almost-childish delight.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri May 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Still downed with her eyes cringed shut, Elena felt her opponent slip her arms around her body, secure and tightly, as she was lifted up into a bearhug position. While embarrassingly feeling Rachel's breasts, squish against her back as Elena's face eventually, lit up in a red blush, opening her eyes to thrash her arms and legs around as hard as she could! "quit....calling me...t that!" Elena growled out annoyed, while at the same time gasping at how warm she was from there, trying her best to shift one of her arms, to elbow Rachel in the chest in means of escaping this tight hug...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon May 19, 2014 3:41 pm

(I thought I replied o.o)

Rachel squirmed as Elena thrashed in her grip. The redhead grimaced as the smaller girl tried to elbow her. Their position meant she could only bet glancing blows-but they weren't painless. "Nngh...erngh...augh, quit it!" She murmered, squeezing tighter. She reached with one hand, her upper arm still pressing into Elena, and tried to grab one Nibble's flailing arms.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue May 20, 2014 3:58 pm

Groaning and squirming in her slippery on the material, wrestling attire, Elena didn't let up on elbowing at Rachel's body as each blow with her elbow, would just pound harder as Elena was getting warmed, doing her best not to compliment the nice 'smushy' feeling she was getting from the hug, secretly. Letting out a 'eep' when Rachel caught the blonde girls left arm, Elena saw her chance to try and spin them both around, by twisting her body...and slipping one of her legs to hook with Rachel's own. "No....ope!" Elena said out with her panting voice, yelling her voice a bit, to wriggle herself out of Rachel's grip and onto the canvas!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed May 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Rachel squeaked as Elena twisted around, her arm being pulled as the blonde broke from the hug. As the two girls ended up facing each other, the redhead playfully stuck a tongue, before kicking with her legs-only to find them tangled with Elena's!

"Hey!" she cried, looking down, noticing their legs entwined. She kicked with her top leg, trying to push herself on top of Nibbles, but with the two legs under it she couldn't get any traction.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next