Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brawl 'til You Fall - Carmen Rodriguez vs Kurohime

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Brawl 'til You Fall - Carmen Rodriguez vs Kurohime - Page 7 Empty Re: Brawl 'til You Fall - Carmen Rodriguez vs Kurohime

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:54 pm

Carmen hissed, both at having her hair pulled and being parted from those delectable breasts - at this point, even she's not sure what matters more to her: winning the fight or fucking Kurohime senseless. Maybe there wasn't even really a difference.

Whatever the case, she didn't have long to dwell on it, as she was roll over with Kurohime on top of her. She started to buck, both to hump against Kuro and try to throw her off as well - again, she wasn't sure which she wanted more. "Come on, come on..."

Back to top Go down

Brawl 'til You Fall - Carmen Rodriguez vs Kurohime - Page 7 Empty Re: Brawl 'til You Fall - Carmen Rodriguez vs Kurohime

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:00 pm

The lights returned the moment Kuro escaped the pin and assumed the top position, but Carmen was still struggling against her to make things difficult. Kuro hissed back, and she would attempt to sneak her legs on Carmen's own to lock her in a grapevine. It wouldn't be a painful stretch for the boxer as she's only planning to keep her down.

Meanwhile Kuro would also try to grab the arms of her opponent and brought her above her head, which mean she's going to pin the boxer with her whole body on top of the girl. To further stamped her dominance, she leaned down for another passionate kiss, hoping to distract Carmen while the count started.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Carmen continued to fight back as the grapevine rode down her struggles, thrusting into Kuro with everything she could muster. The grapevine locked her up and stopped those efforts cold, and Kurohime tried to seal the deal by pinning her arms above her head. She got one, but Carmen managed to wrench the other free, and pulled back her arm to give Kuro a few side punches.

Or, she would have, if not for that damned kiss.

Carmen's body relaxed under the kiss, her body just...melted away. It was just so soft, so warm, so inviting. Deep inside of her, a part screamed to keep struggling, to throw her off, but Carmen just. Didn't. Care. She wanted this too bad. The arm that had meant to be punching went up and instead ran over Kurohime's ass

"8! 9! 10!"

Carmen sighed, breaking away from the kiss just for a moment. "Seriously. Bitch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Kuro pulled her face back, smiling mischievously at Carmen as she somehow managed to turn around the match to the point of winning it. That was unexpected, but obviously she's not going to complain. She untangled her legs slowly from the boxer and shifted to straddle the girl's belly instead while loosening her grip on the girl's arm.

"Is that a complain?" she teased. "Tell you what, it maybe over, but who says we have to stop..."

It wasn't much of a challenge, but Kuro felt that she didn't mind Carmen having another go at her. The girl did come close to come on top of her twice after all, so it's possible that she just a little lucky. Well, luck's also part of the match, but some people might not take that thing lightly. The parking lot and its annoying lights might be rather unsuitable for another session of tussling around, but if the boxer was comfortable then she didn't have a problem either.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Carmen had never thought of herself as submissive - typically, she was a top whenever she could be. But damn - Kurohime winning like that, going to toe to toe with her, the whole demeanor, everything about the fight...she wanted more. So much more.

"...good point." She sighed, licking her lips. "Got to ask for a change in scenery and a few minutes to wrap up, though. I mean, I love fucking on a dirty hard floor with my knee bleeding as much as the next girl, but..."

Last edited by 12547 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Kuro chuckled at Carmen's words and she got off the girl and fix her clothes. A change of scenery would be nice indeed, at least somewhere with a working lights. She sighed and got up to her feet before brushing her hair, which had gotten rather messy after their tussling around. She could use a little rest herself before having another go with the boxer.

"Sure. So where do you want to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Carmen sat up, straightening up her own hair as she looked up at the gangster girl, rubbing her knee with the other hand. The bleeding had mostly stopped - a good wrap would do her good. Wouldn't hurt to move, a little, but not enough to be a problem.

"My place doesn't have much, still settling in - what about yours?" She grabbed the edge of a nearby car and pulled herself up. "You beat me again, and...what do they call it, POW?" Still not familiar with the terms. Didn't figure she would have to learn much besides the standard, non-erotic stuff. "Beat me again and I'm yours." She stepped towards her again, getting in her personal space to start a few sparks. "For as long as you want me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:06 pm

"Mine maybe a bit too small for this kind of thing," Kuro replied. "Not to mention messy. Yours might be a better choice."

That would be a brave decision wouldn't it? Walking straight into the enemy' lair. Kuro laughed inside herself at the thought. Carmen's offer brought a spark to her eyes, however, and she leaned forward, bringing her face towards the boxer's.

"I guess it's only fair that the same condition apply to me..." she smirked. "For one night? Or..." She paused, letting the other girl decided about the duration.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:18 pm

It was taking all Carmen had not to jump Kurohime right here and now. One day just would not do.

"...two." She gave Kuro a kiss for a few second, before pulling back -not much, but hopefully it and a cold shower would keep her from going crazy over the next few hours. "And that's fine, just...give me a little time to clean up and convince my little brother to disappear for a while."

She reached hobble over to a travel bag she'd brought with her, reached in, and came back to Kurohime with a card that had her address on it - she'd made them out for boxing lessons she planned on giving in her free time. "Five hours, and I'll be ready."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:24 pm

"Deal..." Kuro agreed after that kiss from Carmen, smiling faintly.

She took the card and looked at the address that was written on it. Five hours was more than enough to cool herself off and probably treat her bruises. This match somehow turned differently than what she expected, but this sort of things were something she slowly got herself accustomed to on her way to get here. She jerked the card on her hand, her smile slightly became wider.

"Five hours," she repeated. "I'm looking forward to it..." Kuro said before walking past the boxer, heading towards the main building to take a nice shower herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next