Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Our Happy Times

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 18 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:52 pm

Sayoko did hear Anubis' muffled laughter, and only then she realized that the girl was going slow purposely. Now she's wondering if she should punish the misbehaving pet, although the thought kept being distracted by Anubis' licking. The braided girl moaned almost in frustration, and eventually she decided to make use of her authority to get her much needed release.

"Oohh... you're... so going to pay for this, Anubiss-chaann..." Sayoko warned before she pushed the girl's head deeper and began to hump her lower half to start fucking her pet's face. "Ahhh...!"

Her legs starting to tighten around Anubis' head as she planned to smother the girl a bit while getting her orgasm, her hands holding her naughty pet's head to give her minimum amount of breathing space. She wasn't really putting too much force in her hold, though, as she was simply too aroused to do it. Sayoko would start picking up her grinding pace, wanting to make herself cum whether her pet was cooperating or not.

Saori was enjoying her intimate moment with Bastet while she rested, purring happily into the lips of the goddess. She kissed back, while also licking the lips of her mistress while keeping their eye contact. Her breathing gradually became steadier, although she still felt pretty hot since thanks to their closeness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:41 pm

Anubis had been trying to rile her mistress up a little, and her efforts had come to fruition almost immediately. She gasped as she felt Sayoko’️s hands on the back of her head, pushing her face deeper into her moist crotch. The sweet scent of Sayoko’️s arousal threatened to overwhelm Anubis, but she managed to keep from swooning, letting her tongue snake out again to lap at the Japanese girl’️s sex. She now felt her friend’️s legs tighten around her head, and breathing became difficult for Anubis. She was starting to get a little dizzy, but she would not try to pull away. She kept on licking and slurping as Sayoko humped her face, being a little more obedient now that her mistress had gotten so forceful with her!

Meanwhile, Bastet kept on kissing Saori, the body contact between the two of them very hot as they made out. The Goddess would slowly fall off of Saori and onto her side, but she would wrap an arm around her pet, keeping the two of them close and not breaking their embrace at all. She felt like she wanted to talk to Saori about something, but that could wait just a little while longer…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:09 pm

The licking from Anubis prevented Sayoko from fully smothering her pet with her womanhood due to her squirming. Her moaning became louder with every stroke, and she continued to grind herself until she reached her climax. Sayoko's form stiffened for a bit and with a long drawn moan, the braided girl rolled her head back as her juices began to flow out from her sex. She held Anubis' head tightly between her legs until her orgasm subsided, and kept trapping her pet like that a little longer to punish the girl before she let go.

"Huu..." Sayoko moaned as she panted on the bed, smiling. "You wanted that, don't you? Naughty girl..."

Saori was rolled to her side as Bastet did so, clinging herself to her mistress as she didn't want to be separated from the girl's body. She let the goddess dominated their kiss, feeling every inches of herself submitting to the girl now. Saori didn't really expect the Bastet to be quite gentle with her for the most part considering their initial hostility, but she obviously wasn't about to complain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Anubis kept licking as she heard Sayoko’️s moaning grow louder and louder, knowing that her mistress was getting very close to orgasm. When the beauty finally did cum, Anubis would eagerly open her mouth to drink up all of the delicious juices that were flowing from Sayoko’️s sweet pussy. She kept lapping at her mistress’️s sex, licking up all the juices even after the girl’️s orgasm subsided. Not that she could have removed her face from Sayoko’️s crotch if she had wanted to—the Sailor’️s legs were still clamped tightly around her head, and Anubis thought that she might pass out from lack of oxygen if Sayoko kept her in that tight hold for another minute or so. Her mistress was merciful, however, and let her go. Anubis took some deep breaths as she raised her head and smiled at Sayoko.

“Oh, mistress, you really think I would be that naughty?” she asked with a laugh. She lowered her upper body, sticking her butt up into the air and wiggling, her tail swishing back and forth playfully. “Well…maaaaybe I did…”

Bastet would happily dominate the kiss, opening her mouth and trying to stab her tongue between Saori’️s lips as she turned the gentle meeting of their lips into a passionate, open-mouthed makeout session. She pulled Saori closer to her, rubbing their breasts together, their nipples meeting and tweaking each other electrifyingly. All the while, she kept up the eye contact with the Sailor, staring wide-eyed into Saori’️s beautiful brown irises.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:55 pm

"Oh yes you did..." Sayoko laughed too. "You think I wouldn't know...? If I'm not a little spent... I would have punished you more~" teased the braided girl.

She relaxed herself on her back, occasionally wiggling around lazily before motioning Anubis to come close with her fingers. Sayoko would then run her hand on the girl's face and hair, before pulling her pet closer for a soft kiss. Fortunately for Anubis, Sayoko wasn't the strict mistress type, and didn't mind the occasional defiance.

"Do you think we should check on Saori-chan and Bastet-chan?" she asked afterwards.

Saori moaned into Bastet's mouth as the girl took charge in their kissing, while also rubbing their breasts together. By now, she was already recovered from her orgasm and felt aroused again thanks to their embrace. Saori would wait until Bastet was satisfied as she was the pet for the night. These eye to eye staring making her a little nervous, but their rubbing bodies helped to make her felt a bit relaxed at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:31 am

“Oh, I’️m sorry, my mistress!” Anubis exclaimed, a little exaggeratedly. She looked up at Sayoko and thrust out her bottom lip, making herself look pathetically adorable. “I shouldn’️t have thought I could outsmart you. From now on I will be a good little puppy dog for you, and you will never have to worry about me misbehaving again!” When Sayoko motioned, Anubis would crawl over to her mistress, purring contentedly as the Sailor touched her face and kissed her.

When Sayoko asked about whether they should check on their younger partners, Anubis thought about it for a moment before replying: “I suppose there’️d be no harm in it. Where did those two go off to, anyway?”

Rubbing breasts and swapping spit was great, but Bastet was now beginning to feel aroused again, as well. It was about time for some more pleasure. The things that she had wanted to say to Saori…well, those could wait for later. The Goddess would reluctantly break their embrace, backing up a few feet. She would quickly reestablish contact between herself and Saori, but not mouth to mouth or breast to breast—instead, Bastet would lay back, open her legs, and then push her womanhood up against Saori’️s, scissoring with the Sailor so that the two of them might cum together.

“Let’️s have another wonderful orgasm, then, my pet…” Bastet moaned. “You and I…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:43 am

"Oohh but I like it when you're misbehaving, Anubis-chan~" teased Sayoko as she ruffled the girl's hair. "And I can tell that you're enjoying it as well..."

She slowly sat up on the bed and yawned. It's been an exhaustive night for sure. Taking a little break and checking on their partners would be a nice change after their lovemaking session.

"Hmm, I think I know..." Sayoko said as she rolled her eyes, remembering something she noticed earlier. "I thought I heard a few noises from behind the dungeon door... They might be there... Besides, I think a naughty pet like you can use a little... discipline training~" the braided girl giggled, licking her lips.

Saori moaned as Bastet adjusted herself so their womanhood would be pressed against each other. She was more than ready to go again, and gave the goddess a nod of affirmation.

"Y-yes... uh... I mean... Woof!" she barked to correct her slip of tongue, blushing from embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:42 pm

“Maybe I am,” Anubis said, grinning as Sayoko ruffled her hair. She was really enjoying playing the pet role to Sayoko’️s mistress. She would sit up beside the Sailor, wiggling around a little as she waited for Sayoko to decide what they should do. Anubis was a little tired as well, and she thought that checking on their partners would be a good idea. The last she had seen of them, they had still been at each other’️s throats…Anubis hoped that they had made up, but if they hadn’️t, it was best to go see what the two of them were up to.

And then, Sayoko mentioned the discipline training, and Anubis’️s cheek turned red. She looked up at her mistress with wide eyes. “Discipline training?” the jackal-eared girl repeated. “Oh…yes! Yes, I do need discipline training. I am a bad pet and I need to be taught some manners!”

Bastet smirked as Saori accidentally spoke with words again. “Oh, I should punish you for that…my pet…but, ah, I think…that I am going to let that slide. Just…just this once…ooooh…” She huffed and puffed, quickly beginning to feel aroused again as their pussies rubbed together. Bastet would begin moving her lower body up and down, sliding her wet pussy lips across Saori’️s.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:56 pm

Sayoko laughed as Anubis enthusiastically acknowledged that she needed to be disciplined. She hugged the girl and rubbed her hand on her pet's head playfully before getting off the bed to check on their partners. Hopefully things went smoothly for both Bastet and Saori.

"Come," the braided girl invited as she starting to walk towards the dungeon.

Saori gulped at the mention of punishment, but felt relieved that Bastet decided to let it slide. To be honest, a punishment might not be that bad either... Her thought was quickly dissolved as the goddess began to rub her sex on her own, and she would soon start moving herself.

"Ah..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:05 pm

Anubis nodded her head and carefully climbed down off of the bed, staying on all fours. She was the pet, after all, and even if she was a naughty pet she was still inferior to her mistress. So she would hurry to keep up with Sayoko, following along just behind the Sailor on all fours, panting a little as the two of them approached the dungeon where the partners were playing together.

Inside the dungeon, Bastet and Saori were beginning a hot, electrifying tribbing session, both of them now rubbing their pussies up and down against each other. “Oh…aaaah…y-yeah…” Bastet moaned, biting her lip to try to stifle her sex cries as she rubbed her womanhood all over Saori’️s. It was not going to be very long before she came again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next