by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Champ vs Champ, Tension vs Friction, John vs Angel

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Champ vs Champ, Tension vs Friction, John vs Angel - Page 8 Empty Re: Champ vs Champ, Tension vs Friction, John vs Angel

Post by beangraff Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:53 am

“Uhm…well…” ‘GOOD ONE, JOHN!’️ John thought to himself, raging inside of his brain. ‘FALL OUT OF THE RING, FORGET HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME…calm calm calm calm calm calm calm…’️ John let out a sigh.

“Yeah, I guess. John also forced a smile, but the truth was he was rather embarrassed at allow himself to lose focus like this. “A very good fight, we’️ll have to try again some time.”Some of the crowd was laughing, some booing, but for the most part there was a mix of shouts and applause…John didn’️t want to hear much of it.

“So…do we just…go home then? There was no post match victory high, nor was there that feeling of defeat after a match. If anything, he felt weird. He was coming off an adrenaline rush so suddenly… “I’️m starving.” He suddenly said, unconsciously.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Champ vs Champ, Tension vs Friction, John vs Angel - Page 8 Empty Re: Champ vs Champ, Tension vs Friction, John vs Angel

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:58 am

Angel started to get back up onto her feet, sighing and shaking her head. She felt kind of down. She had really been hoping to walk out of here the winner. If she could have brought down the champion of Tension, then she would have definitely secured her place as a worthy champion. Now though? She just felt kind of out of it. What a lame way to end things, she thought, brushing herself off as she got back up. Really not what I was expecting...

She looked back at John and she got up, and gave him a shrug. "I guess so? Not like there's any point in hanging around here after this mess." She glanced at the crowd, then back at him. "But now that you mention it, I'm kind of hungry myself." What she didn't say was, or maybe I just want to do something to take my mind off of this. She smiled again though, and gave him another shrug. "What do you say we go find something to chow down on, huh?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:03 am

‘Do I still get paid the same? Stupid quiet ref. Stupid not listening John.’️ John thought to himself as he shook his head a bit. How did that even happen? He wasn’️t depressed so much as confused a bit. It’️s like his body and mind was still in fight mode, but the fight was over. He was calming down…but he had to do something. Expend energy, even if it was just hanging out.

“Anything that’️s not fish…unless it’️s good fish.” John said with a chuckle, turning towards the crowd and waving his hand, as if to dismiss the agitators in the audience. “Shall we?”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:15 am

Angel grinned, and stepped up to John, giving him a nod. "We shall," she replied, giving the audience a wave of her own. Let them shout and boo. They'd get over it.

Draw by double count-out.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8