by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Champ vs Champ, Tension vs Friction, John vs Angel

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Champ vs Champ, Tension vs Friction, John vs Angel - Page 4 Empty Re: Champ vs Champ, Tension vs Friction, John vs Angel

Post by beangraff Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:35 pm

John grunted out in frustration as she moved faster then he could keep up, avoiding the ankle lock and slipping away. John saw his opponent hit the ropes, and immediately let go. Honorable conduct was important to John, he never waited for the ref to start counting. John’️s eyebrow twitched as he let go and Angel called him a little boy. “I see it, niña!” He shouted back, smirking as he called her a little girl in Spanish. As he spoke, he gave Angel a teasing, light tap with the toe of his boot, the toe touching at the exact second he said “niña,” right before he backed away and gave her an honest chance to get up.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Champ vs Champ, Tension vs Friction, John vs Angel - Page 4 Empty Re: Champ vs Champ, Tension vs Friction, John vs Angel

Post by Alexandra Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:52 am

Angel squirmed at the touch of John's boot, and when he backed off she lied there for a moment, rolling onto her back and then sitting up, reaching forward to give her leg and her ankle a quick rub. "So I'm a niña now, little boy?" she teased right back at him, looking up towards her fellow champion as she started to climb back up to her feet. "I should really make you eat those words..."

She gave him another friendly smile as she got back up, shaking herself out, lifting her arms back up in front of her in a defensive sort of manner. "But first though, I've got to make you pay for trying to hurt my leg like that. You should know better then to go after a woman's best features!" With those words, the Latina suddenly lunged in at John again, eager to get back into the fray. Instead of meeting him head-on, however, Angel suddenly darted to the side as she closed in on him, trying to slip around behind the larger fighter before he could figure out what she was doing. If she could, she then would throw herself at his back, trying to snake her arm up and around his neck, hoping to pull John into a quick sleeper hold.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:55 am

“Yup.” John answered with a slight smirk. Then he smiled as she said he’️d make him eat those words. When Angel got to her feet, they both smiled at each other. “Best feature? Hmmm…tough to call, there’️re a lot of good features.” John NORMALLY reserved flirting and teasing for guys he wanted to pick on, but he couldn’️t resist a friendly joke right there.

Suddenly, the Latina lunged at John, as if she were going to hit him head-on. At the last second, she ducked and caught John inside his reaction time, slipping behind him and jumping on his back! Her arms snacked around his neck, and his eyes went wide as he gagged. He brought his arms up, trying to pry hers apart, but he couldn’️t get any purchase. Writing that idea off, he tried to flip himself backward, sandwiching her to the mat underneath his weight while she choked him.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:45 am

Angel grinned at John and his flirting, then lunged in towards him.

She felt satisfied as she managed to shuffle behind him and get that arm around his neck. She had to push up on her toes a little bit to reach up for it, but she managed to pull it off, clenching her arms around him to lock in her sleeper. She smirked, feeling him grasping for her arm, trying to pry it her hold loose, but it seemed he couldn't get a good grip on her. All the better for her.

As she felt him grasping about, and listened to his gags, she couldn't help but respond to his earlier comment. She leaned in towards his ear as she held her sleeper hold, lowering her voice to a soft tone, whispering gently to him. <A lot of good features...?> she asked, resorting back to her native tongue as she worked him over. <I think I'd like to here more about that, little b--eennf!>

She winced, as she felt John suddenly throwing himself backwards. She knew what was coming, but she was unable to do a thing about it to stop him. In the span of a single second, she was slammed against the mat, her hold breaking and her arms coming loose, as John landed firmly atop her, leaving her stunned beneath him for the time being.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:56 pm

(I have to apologize AGAIN, I was off touring PhD programs and I underestimated how exhausting four hour drives are)

John’️s eyes went just a liiitle bit wide, blushing slightly as she whispered in soft tones. John made a mental note to tell her more about it when he next got the chance, but right now he had to focus on fighting her off.

John fell back and her hold finally released, and he ended up on top of her. He quickly tried to get up, though he was a little slowed as he coughed and gagged, sucking more air in. He raced to his feet despite that, though, and tried to drop down again, this time trying to slam his elbow down right onto her stomach to weaken her a little more.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:06 am

(No worries. Real world takes precedence over our fake one.)

Angel was thankful that John was getting off of her after their fall, but it didn't seem he was going to give her a chance to recover this time. Before she could sit up or even roll to the side, Tension's champion dropped back down, his elbow driving straight into her bare, firm tummy.

"Nnnf!" she grunted, jerking upwards for but a brief moment before dropping back to the mat. She grabbed at her stomach and rolled onto her side, hissing in pain from that sudden, sharp impact.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:33 pm

John’️s elbow hit her hard tummy, she could feel that her abs were indeed quite strong. “Wow, you work out good, doncha?” He said casually, as he saw her roll off to the side. John stayed in close. He knew the key to locking in the next hold would be to do it quickly and to say so close that she couldn’️t recover and use her speed to escape.

John kicked her back hard in order to roll her onto her stomach and then leaned on her back. If it worked, he’️d be leaning on her back, both knees against her spine, with her perpendicular to him. He’️d hook one arm around her head, the other arm around her leg, and then try to roll back onto his back and lock her into a bow and arrow hold!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:51 pm

John was standing and Angel wasn't. This wasn't good for the Friction champion. She was in a bad place and she knew it. All she had to do was get up and get away from John, but obviously he wasn't going to make that easy on her.

His boot smashed hard into the unprotected spine of the Latina, forcing a loud, pained cry from between her lips. The force of the kick was more than enough to throw her onto her stomach, Angel lying facedown against the mat. Once again, she realized just how much power John was packing. That kick had hurt, and she had a feeling she'd be feeling it in the morning.

As John knelt down onto her, placing his knees against her hurt back, Angel quickly realized what was coming. For brief, brief period, she had used the bow-and-arrow hold as a finishing move. She knew the submission all too well, and she knew that if you were hurting and got stuck in the hold, you probably weren't getting out.

The next thing she knew, John had done just that, rolling back and lifting her body up into the air, bending her over his knees. Her eyes grew wide, nearly bugging out of her head, as she felt John stretching her body into almost a perfect C-shape over his knees. She had never been put into the bow-and-arrow hold herself, and now that she was experiencing it for herself, she was wondering just why she had stopped using it.

"Nnn! A-aahh! AAAAAGH!" she screamed out, as John worked her over. It hurt, it hurt like hell, but she wasn't going to submit. She wasn't going to give in to the submission. She would find a way out, find a way to escape.

...there was a way to escape from it, wasn't there?
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:11 pm

John’️s boot hit her spine hard, and the Friction fighter rolled onto her stomach. This is where John was able to thrive, using his power to his advantage. It may cost him when his enemy can outmaneuver him at almost every turn, but once he gets a few hits in he is a forced to be reckoned with.

John smirked slightly as everything slid into place. His hold was locked in perfectly, he had suspended her into a perfect C shape over his body. He worked the hold, trying to pour as much preasure on as possible. He knew how this game worked, either she would submit or John would give up and try something else.

How would he know it’️s time to do something else? That all depended on her. If John thought there was a chance to make her submit, he’️d keep it going. If he thought he needed a new hold or a new kind of pain, he’️d proceed accordingly.

For now, though, he was quite satisfied in keeping this hold, bending her practically in two over him.

“What was I trying to remember to tell you? I forgot…” John had made a note to say something, but he couldn’️t remember it now. “Bah! I’️ll think of it…you probably oughta submit, though, I mean unless you can get out…”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:26 am

With her body bent back into that perfect C, John pulling and tugging on her with all of his power, there wasn't much Angel could really do to stop him. She had never been put into this hold before, and all the times she had used it, no one had ever escaped from it. She honestly had no clue what to do, and she didn't exactly have time to analyze the situation, not with her body in such agonizing pain.

The referee stepped over, asking Angel for her submission. The Latina grit her teeth in response, shaking her head back and forth. She wasn't going to give it. She wasn't going to just give up. She was made out of tough stuff. She could withstand this. She could hold out against it.

For a few moments at least. It honestly felt like John was going to snap her in half. She would try to hold out for as long as she could, but if she couldn't think of something or if John didn't get annoyed and switch to something else, she would have little choice but to give in to him.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next