Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fiery Romance ( For Lunar )

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fiery Romance ( For Lunar ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fiery Romance ( For Lunar )

Post by Cirno Mon May 05, 2014 4:41 pm

This was a move Raiye always hated, and it seemed Cecilia was always using it against her, now the phoenix's bright red face was buried deep within Cecilia's breasts and all she really could do was push hard against Cecilia's shoulders. She could always try to punch her way out, but she didn't want to actually hurt the blonde beauty when she was just being a bit playful, though it was quite dominant due to the type of hold.

Raiye was trying to hold on to the air which was stored within her lungs, grasping those shoulders hard and pushing with all her might, her face growing quite warm against Cecilia, this was going very bad for the phoenix!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 07, 2014 9:13 am

Feeling Raiye try and struggle more and more and with it also feeling how Raiye's hot face was snuggling up against her breasts in the hold, Cecilia would nod her head and smile, as she would then try and rub her breasts against Raiye's face, before she would then attempt and pull Raiye free, letting her beautiful white haired girl breath again.

" So...ready to give in to the Queen ?" Cecilia would say in a teasing manner as she would then start to move off of Raiye, but not before she would attempt and gently pat Raiye's head in a soft manner. After which Cecilia would go back to take two big pieces of pizza and place them on top of each other, after which she would proceed to eat the double piece, after which she would turn back towards Raiye and smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed May 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Even with all the struggling and pushing Raiye was doing against Cecilia, the blonde beauty had the power of both arms against Raiye's head, and even though it was very thick and could take a decent amount of punishment, it obviously did not have the strength to actually pull itself out of Cecilia's bosom. Just when it seemed she was about to pass out due to the lack of air, she was freed by Cecilia, quickly tilting her head back and beginning to breathe heavily for air, her face bright red, warm and even having a few sweat drops going down her cheeks.

" D-Dammit Cecilia..! " She managed to say in between gasps and her flustered state, glaring up at the patting berzerker, who got of her to get back to the spoils of war, the pizza slices. She brought an arm up to start wiping her face clean with the sleeve of her shirt, still giving Cecilia a glare, but after everything what happened, even Raiye's stubbornness had decreased a little around the woman she now called her lover. " Fine.. But tonight I'm making sure you're regretting that! " She would bring her back from the couch so she could lean over to grab a new slice of pizza, taking a quick chunk from that, then quickly mumbled. " [size=85:ig0zcwdk]Next time do it without a shirt. "

It was quite funny since a year ago Raiye wasn't even attracted to women, nor was she ever touched by them. She mostly blamed Cecilia for this, but as she looked around in her apartment, and then back at Cecilia.. Was it really that bad? She was enjoying life, it didn't revolve around money anymore. She gained friends, and Cecilia as a lover, who was first easy prey, then a rival.. She loved to fight Cecilia as much as she was actually loving the woman.. Though she wasn't going to say that to her out loud!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 09, 2014 3:44 pm

When she had finally let Raiye go and gone back to her food, she looked back towards the beautiful white haired girl who breathing out heavily for hair, a face as red as her eyes and was even sweating. Cecilia had to admit that the sight was without a doubt a cute one, to see her rival and lover in such a wonderful condition that she had forced the girl to be in. When she heard Raiye gasp out those words as she glared up at the beautiful blond Swede who was enjoying the pizza to the fullest of extents right now.

" Right, we'll see how things go is what you really mean ~" Cecilia said with a teasing smile and nod to her beautiful lover, who she could only smile and watch as she went back to grab that pizza slice and started to eat it. Cecilia went back to her two slices until...she heard Raiye say those words in that low mumbling tone. " Ohoho ~ I will ~" Cecilia would let out in a very teasing tone as she'd quickly drop down and lean in with her face right towards Raiye's, to give the girl a quick kiss on her forehead. " I'll make sure to treat you well." Cecilia would say as she then pulled away and smile down upon her white haired lover.

She really did enjoy her time with the attractive phoenix, who she had almost fallen for since the first time they met. Raiye was strong, cocky and confident. Though when they first met the girl seemed bored, something that Cecilia made her mission to fix, and from the looks of things she had. Which meant that she could enjoy the wild and even the calm and adorable moments with Raiye as well. As the two were red hot rivals, but also very much a couple in some respects.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri May 09, 2014 11:46 pm

There was no denying that Raiye actually wanted Cecilia badly right now. Maybe it was the smother hold she had put on her, or maybe just watching the sexy girl was getting to her. Either way, she was going to lean over to the pizza boxes and start to finish it with the help of Cecilia. The pizza was quite delicious, but the taste of Cecilia still overcame that delicious taste. She simply shook her head, just to clear it from all the naughty thoughts that were in that place due to Cecilia's words and actions.

" Treat me well, huh..? " She asked, drifting off back to the pizza in front of her, holding a slice close to her lips before she took a bite from it, quietly munching upon it while she thought about what was she wanted to do next. Perhaps she should just be sweet to the blonde beauty, she did help her with her apartment after all.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 10, 2014 6:24 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as she heard the cute Raiye let out those words, before she drifted back into eating pizza again along the beautiful blond. The Northern Queen could honestly say that she really found this whole thing quite nice and peaceful, just relaxing and having a bit of fun with Raiye every now and then, that was really as good as things could get.

Finishing off her two pieces, Cecilia would go and take a bit more, keeping up her eating of the lovely pizza pieces, until it was starting to finish off. Of course she'd make sure to leave the last few pieces for Raiye, so that the girl could get some to eat as well.

After a little while, Cecilia would move up and take a bottle of coke, opening it up and then finally taking a big long chug of the drink to wash down the food.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu May 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Now was a more peaceful time now that Raiye wasn't getting teased by Cecilia and she was just enjoying the food and drinks. Raiye was quite hungry, but she didn't eat too fast since she enjoyed the taste of the pizza. After she had eaten quite a bit and drank two cans of coke, she would ease back against the couch and take some time to relax. She looked over at Cecilia, giving her a grin as she thought about their first encounter, shaking her head before she glared up at the ceiling.

" You know.. You were the first person who actually dared to grope me and then come back for more after I trashed you. Though the rematch at the parking lot allowed you to not only score a win, but gain an excuse to use my body, even when I tried to smother you. " She snickered, tilting her head back down to give Cecilia a grin. Off course it was much different now. Raiye would have beaten her up with a weapon if Cecilia didn't grow on her. She had the attitude of a kind ,teasing girl but she was a brute force to be reckoned with, Raiye could respect that.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 pm

Finishing up after eating a lot of the pizza and having a big long drink of coke, Cecilia was quite pleased with everything. The food, the drinks, the company and the place that they were in, all was really fitting together like a nice little puzzle. When she watched Raiye ease back into the couch, the blond beauty did much the same. She would nod her head and give a return grin towards her beautiful white haired lover who looked over at her.

" Trashed me ?! I think I handled myself pretty well in that fight...though It wasn't one of my finest moments." Cecilia let out as she shrugged her shoulders, before she would look over at her sexy girlfriend. " Well duh! Don't forget how I have kicked your butt since then either ~" the blond beauty let out with a teasing grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon May 26, 2014 3:35 pm

" Tch.. That's because you keep on groping me when you know I'm sensitive! " She started to blush, looking away from Cecilia as she had taken her own can of cola, taking small sips from it while she tried to think of something else and let her blush fade from her cheeks. She knew that Cecilia had such an easy time teasing her and making her blush, she really had to one up her at some point and show her that she was her bitch.

But right now, Cecilia had the upperhand on her.. She will just have to wait until their next little fight, she was going to pull out all the stops there!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 29, 2014 6:12 am

Hearing Raiye try and explain why she had been put through a tough fight and make excuses for her losses, made Cecilia look on upon Raiye with a teasing grin and a raised eyebrow. " Hueeee~" The blond beauty let out in an amused tone as she'd keep her eyes fixed upon the beautiful white haired girl, who were blushing quite a bit. " I didn't think I'd see the day when Rai Rai the all mighty phoenix would make excuses for herself ~" Cecilia said teasingly as she poke Raiye's arm over and over in a teasing manner.

After a little bit of her teasing, Cecilia would take another can of coke and proceed to open it up and start to drink it. " Whatever you say, I do believe that I have showed you that not only can I give you a challenge, but that I can kick your ass pretty good. "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next