Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 4:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The dungeon of Pain and Pleasure

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The dungeon of Pain and Pleasure - Page 2 Empty Re: The dungeon of Pain and Pleasure

Post by kiranar Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Celeste will smirk at your shocked expression when I turned your own plan around on you while I feel your breath knocked out of you from my knee strikes. Celeste will try to move you to the nearest set of shackles while you are recovering from her knee strikes and face hitting the wall. If it works she will lock you in knowing these were similar to the Carpathian cage ones so she knows there will be a limited time to work you over which she will try to grip and rip your pink bra off to reveal your breasts to the crowd watching as I then try to grind my thigh right between your legs. If not she will try to scoop you up against her chest then try to slam you to the floor to soften you up before inflicting pleasure onto your beaten body.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

The dungeon of Pain and Pleasure - Page 2 Empty Re: The dungeon of Pain and Pleasure

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:58 pm

"Uhhh..." Riko groaned as she tried to recover from the impact to her face. Clearly Celes wanted to try and bind her as she went looking for a shackle, but Riko proved to stubborn. So Celes had no choice but to inflict more physical pain.

Lifting her by her chest, Riko would suddenly throw a hard punch towards Celes's stomach. If it worked, she would than continue to punch her in the stomach until she had the wind knocked out of her and doubled over like how she kneed Riko until that happened.
Once that happened, Riko would shove her head between her legs as she hooked her arms and sey her up for a pedigree.

"Eat dirt bitch!!" She declared as she jumped up and attempted to drive her face into the ground.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Celeste will groan a little as you nail her in the stomach with a punch causing her to try and throw you by bra away from her for the moment. She will say seductively" if you let me lock you into the shackles I promise I will enjoy me working you over till you squish and squirt." If it works or not she will stay where she is to force you to come to her which she will be ready for you.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Riko thought that she would get a chance to work.Celes over, but was wrong. Celes somehow managed to shove her aside using her bra.
Stumbling back some distance, Riko would reply to her words. "Thats. Too standad. You want me? Try beating me with your fist first, then maybe I might let you take my body."
Upon saying that, Riko would try and tackle her to the ground.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Celeste shrugs her shoulder when your throw her offer of a more gentle ending to the fight aside for the type of beating she is use to dishing out to her opponents. When you rush at me for the tackle she will try to side step so she can try to grab and throw you using your own momentum to slam you headfirst into the nearest wall. If that works she will walk over and grab the back of your bra to rip it off so the fabric will rub against your skin. If she cant side step she will fall backwards wincing a little and still try to use your momentum to throw you right over her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:40 am

Riko wasn't too surprised when Celes was ready for her, so she imployed a trick, she only ran slowly first, but suddenly increased her speed to catch Celeste off guard and managed to tackle her to the ground, where Riko would slap her in the face several times before trying to choke Celeste, she was going to show that she was no one's bitch.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:22 pm

When you manage to tackle Celeste to the ground and start to slap her as much as you can connecting a few times making her wince a little. She will try to bring her arms up to block any more of your slaps knowing too many will take a toll on her. If that works she will try to lift her legs up to wrap around you so she can try to pull you off and put you into a body scissor. If not she will get her arms up but there will easily be several openings for you to keep slapping her till she has a chance to close those opens which won't be till after she gets a lot more slaps.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:04 am

Riko continued to slap her in the face despite Celeste's attempt to protect herself with her arms. She was so caught up in the moment that Celeste managed to wrap her legs around her and squeezed. The sudden pain caused her to let out a painful cry before she started to grin.

Looking down at Celeste, she said..."Not bad, I like it rough." As she slapped Celeste again before trying to rip her mask off to see her pretty face.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Celeste tries to block as many slaps while you were mounted on my stomach till my legs snake around you to lock on for a squeeze. Celeste will try to use the moment you cry out from the sudden body scissor to try and turn on her side to throw you off her. If it works Celeste will squeeze Riko with her legs as she will try to alternate her own fury of slaps to your face even though she knows you will try to block them. If not while you are still mounted she will try to prevent you from removing her mask by try pulling you down into a breast smother body scissor combo.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:21 am

The moment Riko cried out in pain, Celeste rollred over, causing them to switch position. Now Celeste was on top of her. Before Riko could register what happened, Celeste slapped her acrossed the face.
"Arg!" She cried out painfully as she was knocked back to her senses. However that was only the start as Celeste started to slap her left and right without mercy. "Arrgh!Urgh!Gah--" Riko was completely helpless as Celeste mercilessly brutalized her.

She didnt try to fight back as she was secretly enjoying being dominater in such a manner.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next