Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 10 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:20 pm

"Mmmh..." Sayoko purred happily as Anubis caressed her head, closing her eyes for a bit before smiling at the goddess, showing her gratitude towards the girl. "T-thank you, Anubis-sama..." she replied softly, her cheeks blushing.

The braided sailor wasn't particularly caring about what going on in the ring right now, feeling that Anubis' treat was the only thing mattered to her. She was exhausted, satisfied, and more than anything, eager to please the goddess. Their little wager might seem pointless for Sayoko, since she's only too happy playing the role of the pet.

Saori, on the other hand, was regaining advantage over Bastet with her take down, and she couldn't help but to smirk smugly over the downed goddess as she crawled on top of the girl. Exhausted as she was, the black haired sailor wanted to straddle her opponent's belly to pin her down. She planned to get even by stripping Bastet's attire, and keeping the girl grounded was a vital part to achieve that.

"Just stay down where you belong!" she spat at the goddess while trying to sit on the girl's midsection.

Back to top Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 10 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:33 pm

“Mmm, you’️re welcome, my darling,” Anubis purred in reply, continuing to caress Sayoko’️s head with slow, gentle strokes. She would keep that up for quite a while, quite enjoying the faces which the Japanese Sailor made as she was petted like a little puppy. She had something more that she wanted to give Sayoko, however, and, with one last long stroke, she would withdraw her hand and stand up, walking back over to the ring and sitting down on the edge again.

“Now, there is something else I have for you, dear,” she said, spreading her legs and tugging at the small black underwear which she wore beneath her costume. “A little treat…remember?”

Anubis was in complete control, but, unfortunately, that didn’️t count towards the result of their match. All that mattered was the outcome of the vicious battle between Bastet and Saori, and right now, the Egyptian Goddess was on the defensive, pinned beneath her opponent, the Sailor’️s weight placed firmly on her belly. She gazed up angrily at Saori, eyes wide. “Get off of me, you big ugly idiot!” Bastet yelled, kicking her legs as she tried to escape.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Sayoko's eyes brightened at the mention of the treat, and seeing Anubis sitting on the edge of the ring with her legs spread seemed to hasten her recovery. The sailor sat up before shifting herself on all four and crawled towards the goddess. Once she reached Anubis, Sayoko would inched herself closer so her nose could poke the girl's crotch. After she nuzzled the pantie-clad womanhood of the goddess, the sailor would then kiss it softly a few times.

"Mmm... Anubis-sama's pussy..." purred Sayoko, smiling at Anubis before she got on her knees so her hands could rub the smooth thighs of the goddess while she kissed the girl's crotch a few more times.

Saori now had the control over Bastet, but she definitely didn't appreciate the girl's insult. She knew she didn't need to pass herself as a goddess for people to admire her beauty, unlike some stupid wannabe down there.

"Shut up! I look...ten times better than you!" barked the sailor before she tried to yank the top of her opponent.

With Bastet's breasts exposed, Saori would then grope those tanned mounds roughly, before pinching the nipples slightly to draw some reaction from her downed opponent. A big grin decorated the sailor's face as she did that, clearly showing her delight as she got to be in control of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:05 pm

“Mmmm,” Anubis moaned, as the brown-haired Sailor buried her face in the Goddess’️s crotch. Anubis would relax, leaning back and resting her head upon the ropes. She would let Sayoko decide how best to worship her pussy. So far, the Sailor was doing a fantastic job, the light little kisses that she was peppering Anubis’️s sex with succeeding in getting the Goddess’️s juices churning.

Meanwhile, Bastet kept on squirming beneath her opponent’️s near-naked form, trying to escape before Saori could take her revenge. The Sailor was, however, spurred to action by Bastet’️s insults, and before the cat-eared warrior could do anything to stop her, Saori had already ripped off her top, exposing Bastet’️s large tan breasts. “H-hey! Bitch!” Bastet squealed, trying to take her top back from Saori. “Give that back to me, you ugly little jerk!” Bastet’️s attempts at retrieving her top came to a quick end, however, when Saori’️s hands closed around her nipples and began pinching them. Bastet let out a sound which was half-moan and half-hiss as she would wrap her hands around Saori’️s wrists, trying to pry the Sailor away from her nipples.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:22 pm

"Oh, goddess... you're so wet already..." teased Sayoko as she slided the pantie of Anubis aside to expose the girl's delicious pussy. "Well then... Itadakimasu~" purred the sailor before she buried her face back in the goddess' crotch.

Sayoko was clearly enjoying her treat, and would make sure that Anubis was having a blast herself. Her tongue would take freedom in exploring the inside of the goddess' womanhood, while her nose would poke Anubis' clit from time to time as she started to drive her tongue in and out. The sailor was making all sort of lewd slurping noises as she did, clearly ignoring the concept of decency as she pleasured Anubis.

Saori, meanwhile, was also having fun with Bastet, although it wasn't a mutual relationship like her partner had with Anubis. She squeezed the goddess' breasts harder as Bastet trying to wrestle her hands off, wanting to weaken her opponent as much as possible. If things kept up like this, she might be able to take a win out of here! Eventually she released one of Bastet's breasts, so her unoccupied hand could go for the girl's bottom instead. She would waste no time in tugging down the goddess' pantie, wanting to take the lead and run away with the match if possible.

"Ha! As if you're embarrassed by this!" Saori snarled at Bastet. "I bet you're getting turned on even more now, you perverted fake goddess!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Anubis spread her legs as far apart as she could so that Sayoko would have complete and total freedom to do as she wished with her womanhood. The Sailor didn’️t waste any time, driving her tongue deep inside of Anubis’️s pussy. The girl’️s nose pressed gently against her clit as she did so, and the sudden, incredible stimulation made the jackal-eared Goddess’️s eyes roll back into her head. Her fingers scrabbled at the ring apron as she tried to steady herself, knowing she wouldn’️t last long when Sayoko was this good at eating her out!

“Gnnuuh…” Anubis moaned loudly.

While the elder Goddess was certainly having fun, her younger sibling was not—or, at least, her brain wasn’️t. Her body might have been a slightly different story, as her nipples grew hard and her pussy grew wet as Saori continued to grope her large, tan titties. Bastet squirmed back and forth, trying desperately to escape, but it was a tough task. She was largely powerless, and evidently the Sailor knew this, because the girl wasted no time in pulling Bastet’️s bottoms off, too, leaving the cat-eared Goddess completely naked.

“Gyaaaah! Get off of me!” Bastet screamed, blushing deeply. She would reach her hands up and try to sink her fingers into her opponent’️s breasts, looking to respond in kind for the stimulation hers were receiving. “Pervert! Rapist! Get off of me!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:25 am

Anubis seemed to enjoy Sayoko's treatment, and the sailor would keep up her work on the goddess' sacred hole. She began to bob her head back and forth faster, occasionally shook her head too to really giving Anubis's wet pussy a thorough licking. Her hands continued to rub on the thighs of the goddess up and down while she purred and moaned happily, looking at Anubis' eyes a few times to check the girl's reaction. Sayoko wasn't going to stop until she brought the goddess pass the edge of pleasure!

"Mmmmmm~"

Saori, on the other hand, despite being in control over her opponent, wasn't so happy about the name calling from Bastet.

"Excuse me?" blurted the black haired sailor. "You're the one who's started this! Nnghh...!"

Her retort was interrupted by her own moan as the result of the goddess' squeezing hands. Her head rolled backwards slightly, but Saori would try to maintain her focus. She would drive two fingers into Bastet's sex and began to pump them furiously, while squeezing the goddess' orb on her hand rougher. Her balance might be a bit off because of this, but Saori would definitely try her best to stay on top of her opponent.

"Give it up! I'm... better than youu!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:35 am

Anubis’️s head lolled back and forth, and her cries of pleasure only grew louder as Sayoko continued to feast on her sopping pussy. The Sailor’️s tongue darted every which way inside of the Goddess’️s sex, and Anubis knew that it wouldn’️t be very long before she came again. She wouldn’️t fight it. Her hips would begin to gently buck against Sayoko’️s face, smearing her juices across the pale cheeks of the Japanese woman as she finally came for the second time with a loud, lewd moan.

Bastet was still in the inferior position in her battle with Saori, but she did manage to grab onto the Sailor’️s tits and give them a squeeze, distracting Saori enough that the Japanese girl decided to change tactics. Unfortunately, her new tactic involved invading Bastet’️s pussy with a pair of fingers. “Nyaaaagh!” Bastet cried. “N-no way!”

Knowing she had to try to force Saori off of her, Bastet came up with a rather unique plan. She would clamp her thighs together, trying to trap Saori’️s hand in her pussy, before throwing her weight to the side. With any luck, she would be able to drag the Sailor by her trapped arm down to the mat, and, once she was down, Bastet could hopefully remove the girl’️s hand from her sex…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:50 am

Sayoko was paying attention to every moan that left Anubis' lips while eating the girl. Once she felt that the goddess was ready to burst, she closed her eyes while lapping her tongue a bit more gently. As expected, it didn't take long until Anubis' divine juice sprayed her face, bringing a wave of shiver to Sayoko's back as she purred in delight into the goddess' sex. The sailor swallowed any of Anubis' cum that went into her mouth while ceasing her licking gradually, before she eventually withdrew her mouth from the girl's pussy and looked at Anubis' eyes.

"Ohh Anubis-sama... you taste so good..." said Sayoko as she rested her head on one of the goddess' thighs.

Saori was still determined in making Bastet cum despite the girl's resistance, feeling that she should be really close to finish this match at this point. When the goddess clamped her thighs together, the sailor looked back to her opponent's pussy, wanting to try separating the girl's legs again so she could resume her work.

"H-hey! Just be a good loser and lose already!" protested Saori before Bastet suddenly rolled herself to the side, taking the sailor down with her. "Waahh..? What the...? Ughh!" grunted Saori as she landed roughly on her side. "B-bitch..."

The black haired sailor's hand was slightly pulled out from the goddess' sex, but still stuck between the girl's legs nevertheless. Her other hand, meanwhile, would rub the side of her head that crashed to the mat. How did things suddenly turned this way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Anubis would keep pumping her hips until her orgasm was finished, at which point she would relax and lay back against the side of the ring on which she was perched. She laid her head on the lowest rope, panting, her eyes only half-open. She stared into Sayoko’️s turquoise.

“I’️m glad…you enjoyed it,” she sighed quietly, laying one hand on top of Sayoko’️s head, though, for the moment, she was too drained to actually do any petting.

Bastet’️s desperation attempt to break free from Saori’️s grip paid off, as she managed to roll the Sailor over onto her side, apparently giving her a nasty little bump on the head, too. The Japanese girl’️s hand was still cupping her crotch, but that could be remedied easily enough. “My turn!” Bastet hissed, one hand going down to grab Saori’️s wrist and pry the Sailor’️s hand away from her dripping womanhood, the other seizing ahold of Saori’️s panties and trying to strip them off of her so that she would be completely nude, too.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next