Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 9 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:33 am

Sayoko just stuck her tongue at Anubis' chiding, her hands caressing the outer thighs of the goddess although she refrained herself from kissing the girl's womanhood again. Her eyes widened at the sight of Anubis' exposed pussy, the sailor almost drooled from her excitement. It seemed like she needed to perform for the goddess first before she could have her treat, though, and Sayoko was happy to oblige.

"Oohh... What is it, goddess?" she asked eagerly, her rear wiggled slightly as if she's shaking an imaginary tail.

Saori, meanwhile, was whining as Bastet tugged her blouse up. Her futile punching was halted, and once her top was removed, the sailor's cheeks turned red almost immediately. She might still have her white bra on to cover her breasts, but she's clearly not happy being stripped by the perverted goddess.

"Ahh! Why, youu!" yelled the sailor as she instinctively crossed her arms in front of her chest to protect her bra.

Back to top Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 9 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Sayoko seemed pretty excited at the prospect of getting to perform a few tricks. Anubis was pleased by that. Having Sayoko as a pet was proving to be a wonderful experience. Stealing a glance back in the direction of the ring, the Goddess saw her sister on top of her Sailor counterpart, apparently in control of their battle. The jackal-eared beauty hoped that Bastet would be able to finish her off. She didn’️t want to give up the chance to do more of this pet play with Sayoko—although, Anubis had to admit, the reverse situation could also be rather stimulating…

For now, though, she was the mistress. And she had an excited little pet to command as she wished. “How about you start with rolling over?” Anubis said, figuring she could have a little fun with Sayoko once the Sailor was laying on her back.

Meanwhile, Bastet finally managed to get Saori’️s blouse off of her, leaving the girl in just her cute white bra and panties. The goddess chuckled as Saori’️s arms crossed above her bountiful breasts, as if she was just a modest little virgin. “Come on,” Bastet snorted, pinching Saori’️s cheek roughly. “There’️s no way that someone like you would care much about being naked in front of an audience!”

Her other hand would slide down to Saori’️s crotch, trying to slip inside her panties and tease her pussy once more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:02 pm

"Mmm!"

Sayoko happily followed the goddess' command and rolled onto her back. She wanted the treat, even if she could have it without doing all this pet play stuffs. The sailor had willingly resigned herself to be Anubis' pet for the time being, just for fun while waiting for the match to finish. Sayoko looked at Anubis as she lied on her back, her cheeks blushed a little as she realized that she's being watched with some of the audiences. If this was a private place, then it would be just perfect.

Saori wasn't all too happy with Bastet's accusation. She gritted her teeth in anger as the goddess pinched her cheek. Sure she wasn't that embarrassed with her top stripped - it was more of a surprised reaction. The black haired sailor did prefer to be clothed in her matches, even if there were times where she had to finish her fights naked.

"H-hmmphh, I'm not that perverted like you," she snarled to Bastet.The sailor grabbed the pinching hand of the goddess while still covering her chest with her other arm, but that left herself open to her opponent's other hand...

"Haa...!" Saori moaned as she felt the hand of Bastet slipped under her pantie to find her dampened womanhood. "N-no! G-get your hands off me!" protested the sailor as she reluctantly tried to push Bastet's shoulder with her hand that was covering her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Sayoko rolled over onto her back without question. Anubis smiled. This Sailor was really fun to play with, and she apparently loved to play the role of submissive. It was a nice change for Anubis after spending so many years playing the role of the dominated while her sister was the dominator. “Good girl!” the Goddess sang, and, as a reward for doing the trick properly, Anubis would place her foot on Sayoko’️s crotch and begin slowly rubbing it back and forth across the Sailor’️s moist sex.

Meanwhile, Bastet’️s fun with Saori was interrupted as the black-haired Sailor grabbed at her, forcing Bastet to let go of the girl’️s cheek. She then felt a solid push against her shoulder as Saori tried to force Bastet’️s hand out of her panties. That handhold the Goddess would fight harder for—she would slip in two fingers between Saori’️s pussy lips and begin thrusting them roughly, trying to bring the girl to orgasm before she could be pushed off. “Just cum already! Idiot!” Bastet spat, as she would try to bring her other hand around to unhook her foe’️s bra.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:54 pm

"Ah!" Sayoko moaned loudly, her body slightly jumped as she felt the goddess' foot pressed against her moist sex before it began to move back and forth.

The braided sailor was immediately sent to the heights of pleasure by the foot of Anubis. She twitched and wiggled cutely on the floor, moaning shamelessly without any care. Having just barely recovered from the goddess' earlier stimulation, Sayoko was even more aroused than before now, and she starting to hump her crotch lightly against Anubis' foot, just like she did to Bastet's earlier.

"Yaaaa~ Anubis-sama..."

Inside the ring, Saori found herself in a real trouble now with Bastet amplifying her teasing on her wet womanhood. She could sense her resistance fading, as evident by how easy the goddess stripped the last cover of her top. The sailor groaned, trying to keep her mind together despite the increasing difficulty, her pushing on Bastet's body weakening quite significantly. Even the girl's insult only seemed to fuel her hidden desire to be the submissive.

"Ahhhh...! N-no... Noooo!" cried the helpless sailor.

Fortunately her pride managed to kick back in time, and with her eyes shot wide open, Saori would attempt to push Bastet off her with both her hands, using everything she had left. She didn't care that doing that would cause her unhooked bra to be pulled away by her opponent. Being topless was still better than having an orgasm at the moment after all.

"Aaaahhhh!" yelled the sailor as she slightly raised herself to try pushing Bastet away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:48 am

Sayoko seemed to melt beneath Anubis’️s foot, and the Goddess, charmed by the adorable wiggling and delightful, high-pitched moans, would not stop, letting Sayoko hump her foot as she continued to grind it down against the Sailor’️s sex, waiting to see how long it would take her to pop.

“Sweet little Sayoko…do you feel how wet you are?” Anubis teased. “Goodness!”

Meanwhile, inside of the ring, Bastet had her fingers inside Saori and was pumping away, knowing that the Sailor must need just another minute or two of stimulation before she was gushing like a geyser. Unfortunately, Saori managed to refocus herself, and, before she could do anything to secure her position, Bastet found herself pushed off, falling backwards onto her butt on the mat. She did take a prize with her, however, in the form of Saori’️s cute white bra. “Hmmph…aww, look at you,” Bastet mocked, rolling over onto her hands and knees as she would try to rise back up onto her feet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:51 am

Sayoko continued to moan and wiggle cutely with Anubis' foot grinding on her leaking sex, already driven wild by the stimulation. The crowds' cheering echoing in her ears, although the goddess' voice sounded so clear. The sailor's mind only focused on the pleasure that running through her body, clearly enjoying Anubis' treatment on her as she smiled meekly at the goddess. It's only a matter of seconds now until the inevitable second orgasm was drawn out from her.

"Ohh... Anubis-s-sama..." she moaned. "I-I'm... about to... aaaa~"

Meanwhile, Saori was relieved and frustrated at the same time as she managed to push Bastet off her. She was saved from defeat for sure, but her body was screaming at her for not just giving in to the pleasure. The sailor groaned as she curled up, one of her hands cupping her wet womanhood before she rolled to her side.

She was down to her skirt and pantie now, while Bastet still had her full attire on. They're pretty much wearing the same amount of clothes, but Saori wasn't all too happy about her breasts being exposed. Still, at the moment she needed some time to recover and couldn't really be bothered worrying about her top. The sailor slowly dragged herself away from Bastet, sluggishly crawling towards the ropes to pick her up. Her heavy breathing was a clear sign of exhaustion, yet she refused to give up and let the goddess claimed her as a pet. As unlikely as it might seem, she still had some hope to turn the table around once again.

"Hnnghh... I-I'm not done yet..." muttered Saori under her breath as she tried to reach for the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:44 pm

The crowd loved it, Sayoko loved it, and Anubis was having a great time giving her Sailor rival this footjob, as well. She felt the juices of the Japanese woman’️s sex churning beneath her toes, seeping through her panties, and she knew that the Sailor’️s second orgasm was just about to wash over her. With a big smile, Anubis would look down into Sayoko’️s eyes and keep on rubbing, looking to drive her over that pleasurable cliff.

Bastet grunted as she turned herself over onto her hands and knees. She was tired from the constant back and forth punishment she and Saori had exchanged, and she knew that she needed to finish the Sailor off soon or else she might start to slow down. The good news was that Saori was closer to orgasm than she was, and was now topless. Bastet hoped she could regain the momentum.

“Hey!” Bastet called, as she saw her opponent crawling towards the ropes. The Goddess would slowly raise herself onto her feet and try to follow Saori. “I’️m not done with you!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:06 am

Sayoko couldn't endure much more of Anubis' teasing, and she wasn't holding back of anything either to start with. With her duty as a wrestler already over after her first orgasm, she was now just enjoying herself while putting a little entertainment for Anubis and the crowds as well. The braided sailor stiffened for a bit, before she let out a long drawn moan as her sex spasmed, her juices leaking to wet the goddess' sole as she wiggled happily from the sheer pleasure.

"Aaahhaaa~ Anubis-samaaa...!"

Inside the ring, Saori wasn't about to pay any attention to Bastet's demand. She reached the ropes and pulled herself forcefully to get up on her feet. Holding on the ropes while panting, the black haired sailor caught a glance of her partner embarrassing herself outside the ring and she gritted her teeth. Saori didn't have too much time to care about that, however, as Bastet was already on her again.

"All of you are going to get it..." muttered the annoyed Sailor before she ducked and threw herself towards her opponent, hoping to ram her shoulder onto the goddess' belly so she could take the girl down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Anubis did not have to wait long before Sayoko rewarded her with a long, loud moan. The Goddess kept rubbing as she felt the second wave of the Sailor’️s juices splashing against the bottom of her foot. She wouldn’️t stop the rubbing until Sayoko had been completely spent, her second orgasm completely finished. Only then would Anubis take her foot off of the Japanese woman’️s sex and kneel down beside her, running a hand along the Sailor’️s smooth brown hair.

“Good little Sayoko…” Anubis whispered again. “Take a quick rest, and then…I think you’️ve earned your treat…”

While Anubis was only asserting her control over Sayoko, Bastet was, unfortunately, beginning to lose hers over Saori. Though she had stripped the Sailor to just her panties and a skirt around her knees, she would soon learn that the Sailor was not out of the fight just yet, as she felt the girl’️s shoulder ram into her stomach.

“Gruoph!” Bastet spat, as she practically deflated. She staggered backwards, trying to keep her balance, but, unable to do so, she would tumble to the mat, landing hard on her rear end. “Owwweee…” the cat-eared Goddess would moan, clutching at her belly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next