Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 8 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:35 pm

"Oohh..." Sayoko moaned from the movement of Anubis' thigh between her legs. "W-well... I don't need any saving either... ahn!" the sailor squealed from the light biting on her ear.

Having already being eliminated, she had nothing to lose even if Anubis had her way with her, and so Sayoko only put minimal resistance for the time being. Her legs closed slightly to limit the movement of the goddess' thigh, but she barely held them, allowing Anubis to regain her reign over the sailor's nether area should she wish to. With their breasts also mashing against each other, the braided girl's will to resist the goddess seemed to drift further away. Her body might have recovered from the earlier orgasm, but her mind hadn't.

"Uuuhh... soo good... ouh..."

Unlike her partner, Saori still had the higher ground against Bastet as it was with her opponent pinned on the corner. Her moment of dominance was short lifted, however, as the goddess' tongue was faster than her own, and soon enough the sailor found her mouth invaded instead! Saori yelped into Bastet's mouth, struggling to fend away the girl's assault while keeping the goddess pinned against the turnbuckle. Then she felt something else...

"Mmmm?!" screamed the sailor in surprise as she felt her top pulled and stretched.

She glared at Bastet while mumbling some curses incoherently, her hands slipped to try containing the goddess' arms. The last thing she needed was to be stripped in front of the crowd by her cheeky opponent! Her knee pressed firmer against the crotch of Bastet while she pushed herself forward to smash the girl's breasts with her own. Little by little, her effort was gradually distracted by the sound of her stretched outfit, however.

"S-stff tht bbch!" barked Saori angrily, though obviously she couldn't clearly say what she wanted with her mouth full.

Back to top Go down

THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses - Page 8 Empty Re: THE Tag Team Match - Sailors vs Goddesses

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:31 am

Anubis could tell that Sayoko was putting up minimal resistance, but she didn’️t mind too much. Both of them were already eliminated, after all—this round two was solely for their mutual satisfaction, and had no bearing on the outcome of the match or on anything else. If the Sailor wanted to be dominated, then who was Anubis to deny her that desire? The Goddess couldn’️t help but wonder, though, which of them would emerge victorious from a true sexfight.

“Mmm…you like that?” she would purr into Sayoko’️s ear, biting down on it gently once again as she continued to rub her thigh against the Sailor’️s sex.

Meanwhile, Bastet was making some headway, stretching the sailor blouse that her opponent wore out, but not quite managing to tear it or pull it off of the other wrestler. The material it was made from was quite durable. The cat-eared goddess would keep at it, however, while, at the same time, continuing to press her advantage on the oral front, her tongue stabbing like a dagger deeper into Saori’️s mouth. The grinding of breasts against breasts and the Sailor’️s knee against her pussy were, however, beginning to take a toll. “Mmm…gfff uph!” Bastet retorted into their liplock.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:37 am

"Mmhh... very much so..." Sayoko replied, moaning from the pleasure as Anubis continued her assault. "Haa..."

Despite just having an orgasm minutes ago on the ring, the braided sailor felt she could have another pretty soon if this kept up! Sayoko didn't mind to be dominated, but she felt that Anubis wouldn't mind a little more work to subdue her. She gathered her willpower and began to push the goddess off her, wanting to create some space and recover for a bit, although in her current state she'd likely fall on all fours once she shoved Anubis away from her.

"Mmmhh...!"

Saori was still fuming at the fact that Bastet didn't let go of her blouse. She felt like it's only a matter of time before her outfit was torn, and the sailor wouldn't appreciate it at all. Without thinking further about it, the black haired girl withdrew her knee from Bastet's crotch, before she would attempt to drive it on the goddess' belly instead. She was hoping that the impact of the strike, even if wasn't done by full force, would be enough to give her the chance to pull herself away from Bastet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:23 pm

Hearing Sayoko’️s reply, Anubis was certain that the Sailor wouldn’️t mind being completely dominated, and the jackal-eared girl was perfectly happy to oblige her. The Goddess was expecting her opponent’️s resistance to melt away after that, and so it came as a complete surprise when Sayoko gave her a shove, forcing Anubis back a couple of steps and separating them. “Whoa!” the Egyptian deity exclaimed, her arms shooting out to her sides as she refound her balance. She wanted to go after Sayoko again right away, but, seeing the Sailor slump down onto all fours, Anubis thought it might be more fun to play with her a little bit.

“Awww,” the Goddess would coo, walking over to Sayoko and putting her hand on the Japanese woman’️s head, petting her as if she were a dog. “Somebody’️s a tired little puppy, huh? You need a little while to rest, my pet?”

Meanwhile, Bastet was having a good deal of success frustrating Saori as she tore away at the girl’️s blouse. If she could just get it off of the Sailor, the Japanese girl would be down to just her bra and panties, giving Bastet a major psychological advantage by having stripped her, even if her own costume was pretty much just as revealing as Saori’️s undergarments. Unfortunately, before Bastet could rip off the blouse, her foe delivered a hard knee to her belly. Bastet let out a gurgling cry and doubled over, clutching at her stomach as she allowed Saori to put some distance between them.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Sayoko normally had more stamina than Saori, but she did get aroused just as easily as her partner. At the moment her breathing was rather heavy, and standing up seemed to be difficult. She was still panting when the goddess approached her, fully realized that she's in a vulnerable position. Instead of being assaulted, however, the tanned girl did something else, that almost made her froze on her spot for a second.

Sayoko's cheeks turned red the moment she heard Anubis' words. The way the goddess said it sent a shivering chill to the sailor's back. The pat on her head made Sayoko purred happily, and she looked at Anubis with a pair of docile eyes.

"Haa... M-maybe just a bit..." she smiled sheepishly.

Inside the ring, Saori bent over, her hands holding her knees as she finally separated herself from Bastet. Her top was slightly torn on the sides, which clearly pissing her off. The sides of her bra was exposed, but fortunately that's pretty much it. Adjusting her breath, the black haired sailor glared at the goddess.

"Bitch... I'm going to pay you back for this!" she declared between her panting, her cheeks flushed with anger, for the most part.

The sailor roared and charged towards Bastet again. Her right arm was drawn back as she's closing in on her opponent, ready to deliver a powerful straight to the goddess' breasts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Anubis chuckled as Sayoko seemed to happily accept the role of pet, purring contentedly and admitting that she might, in fact, need a few moments to rest. Anubis was more than happy to oblige Sayoko in this regard. She was not going to simply stand back and let the Sailor recover, however. She needed to have her fun, too. “Poor puppy,” Anubis cooed, continuing to pet Sayoko’️s head. “I’️m just too sexy for you to handle, huh?” After a few more seconds, she would stop petting the Sailor’️s head, only to move her hand slightly downwards and start scratching her behind the ears, treating her more like a pet with each passing second.

Anubis was doing well in her unofficial second round, but Bastet was not quite as dominant as her sister was. She had managed to expose the sides of Saori’️s bra, which was a good start, but she had hoped to tear the girl’️s blouse off entirely, reducing her to just her underwear. At least she had managed to irritate Saori. “Don’️t be such a crybaby!” the Goddess yelled back at her foe. “I’️ll give you the money for a new blouse! Maybe next time you’️ll get one that isn’️t made out of such cheap material, huh?”

Before she could say anything more, Saori charged at her again. Bastet braced herself for another full-body slam, but, to her shock and painful surprise, Saori instead threw a straight punch right to her breast! Bastet howled in pain, one hand clutching at the wounded orb. She gave Saori a hateful glare. “Bitch!” she spat, before taking a step forward, pulling her own right arm back, and trying to retaliate with a punch to the Sailor’️s breast, as well. “Tit for tit!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:51 am

"Mmm..." Sayoko purred as Anubis' fingers scratched the back of her ears. "I... am not so sure about that..." she replied, sticking her tongue to the goddess.

The braided sailor was loving how Anubis treated her like a pet,even if it's in front of the crowds. Most of them were paying more attention to the bout on the ring, anyways. She adjusted her breath for a bit, but remained on all four as she leaned her side against the goddess' legs to rub her body. As long as Saori was kept busy by Bastet, she wouldn't have the time to get upset at the sight of her partner groveling at their opponent's feet. Eliminated or not, the black haired sailor had too much pride to do what Sayoko did with Anubis in front of the audience.

"Screw you!" barked Saori after she punched Bastet. "You're not a goddess, you're a brute!"

The sailor had a smug smirk on her face as she watched her opponent howled in pain. Unfortunately, her joy didn't last for too long as Bastet retaliated straight away, with a similar move to the one she just pulled!

"Ooghh!" grunted Saori as she bent forward and clutched her breasts too with a hand. "Gh... D-damn it..."

Slightly wobbling from the goddess, the sailor scolded herself for being careless. It's hard to fight while you're pissed, but Bastet had been irritating her like, from the start of the match. Her own short fuse was partly to blame as well, though, but of course it's easier to blame the other party...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Anubis loved treating Sayoko like a pet just as much as the Sailor liked being treated like one. The jackal-eared Goddess enjoyed being dominant, but, with her sister, she was far too often relegated to a submissive standing by the sheer weight of Bastet’️s energy and will. Having a chance to show her confident, controlling side was a great delight for the Goddess. As Sayoko rubbed up against her leg like a cute little dog, Anubis would keep scratching the Sailor’️s ears. “Cute little Sayoko,” she whispered. “Good little Sayoko. Who’️s a good girl?”

Hearing Saori’️s words, Bastet’️s cheeks would heat, and, after she had retaliated with a breast-punch of her own, she would reply: “You’️re one to talk! You aren’️t even a real sailor! You’️re just a big, dumb animal who needs a good mistress to teach her some manners!”

Bastet was getting angrier with each passing second, and, seeing how Saori was sort of stunned following that punch, the cat-eared Goddess decided to go on the offensive. With a loud war whoop, she charged forward and tried to throw herself into Saori. With any luck, she could take the Sailor down to the mat and pin her there, leaving her vulnerable to all sorts of tricks and tactics…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Sayoko giggled from the scratching on her ears and Anubis' whispers, feeling delightful to be on the submissive side after being relatively more dominant before she was eliminated. With Saori, the two usually switched around, but Sayoko often ended up being on top more compared to her partner who got flustered easily from her teasing. It's fun and all, but the braided sailor was really enjoying her time as the goddess' pet now, so much that she kinda wished her partner to lose to the other goddess...

"Me! Me!" the sailor answered gleefully. "Sayoko's a good girl..." she smiled to Anubis, giving the girl almost an innocent look before raising herself to her knees to try giving the goddess' crotch a soft kiss.

Saori, on the other hand, felt that her ears were burning from Bastet's rude words. If she wasn't too hurt from the punch, she would have yelled some more to her opponent. While she's trying to stay away from Bastet for the time being, however, the goddess took advantage of her weakened state, and Saori soon found herself being tackled down to the mat.

"Ouuf!" the sailor let out as she crashed with Bastet on top of her. "G-get off me, you stupid brute!" hissed Saori while attempting to deliver baby punches to the goddess in sheer frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:20 am

Anubis raised an eyebrow, very amused by the enthusiastic response she had gotten to her playful teasing. “Yes you are!” she would reply cheerfully. “You’️re a very good girl!” She giggled. This was great fun. It got even more fun when Sayoko raised herself up onto her knees and gave Anubis’️s crotch a kiss. The Goddess gasped softly, one hand running down to her womanhood.

“Ooooh! Naughty!” she chastised Sayoko, giving the Sailor a teasing bop on the head. “I don’️t remember saying that you could have a treat!” Anubis had a glimmer in her eye, though. She would grab onto the material covering her crotch and, slowly, pull it aside, giving Sayoko a peek at her moist sex. “Now, if you really want this treat…I want to see you perform some tricks for me, first!”

While Anubis was asserting her dominance outside the ring, Bastet was attempting to do the same inside of it. She managed to surprise Saori and tackle the black-haired Sailor to the mat, and, once they were down there, Bastet would go right back to work on her opponent’️s blouse. This time, instead of trying to rip it, she would simply try to slip it up over the Sailor’️s head. With any luck, that would interrupt the flurry of punches which were being launched into Bastet’️s sides, causing the Goddess to wince with each blow.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next