Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 95 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 95 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:02 am

"You think so? Well, I can't let your father see me like this! Immediately, he would wonder where I am and he might run away from me!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 95 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:24 am

"oh don't worry he is in the know Big Sister told him everything" she said happily as the father would smile and say "one more child never hurt anyone!" He said laughing

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:46 am

Mrs. Sakamoto looked surprised at seeing her husband burst into the room unexpectedly. She would nervously laugh and say, "Uhhh, yeah. It would never hurt anyone at all."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:56 am

"oh Masaki chan looks adorable!" He said with a slightly mischievous smile

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:58 am

"Ichigo, please stop!" Masaki exclaimed, chuckling. "You know I wasn't always like this when we first met, you know."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:07 am

"back in school you will always the crybaby!" The older and younger sister looked at their father "cry baby?!" She nodded his head "they used the nickname her miserable Masaki" both girls to orders dropped tthey barely could contain a laughter

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:24 am

Masaki's eyes widened in surprise and her face grew red when her husband brought up that nickname and it made their daughters drop to the ground in laughter. "Uhhh, heheh, yeah, that's what they used to call me, but it's all in the past now. Girls, will you please stop laughing?"

Masaki tried to laugh along with her girls, but that horrible nickname brought up some bad memories for her and her eyes slowly started to fill up with hurting tears.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:20 am

"but you showed that bully who was boss! After one week of putting up with the nickname your mother delivered a straight punch to the girl and he did not be here and have a bad word from her! He said holding her hand and saying "you are one tough girl back in the day! Which is why I honestly think you would be brilliant at this business!" (I was kind wondering if you would like to do a side rp may be on another website if yougo on to one it has to do with the anime k On?)

"Wow did that actually happen? Both of her daughters said with complete admiration and I guess you could say still laughing about the fact that as a freshman she KO'd a grade 10 and stopped her from calling her the horrible nickname "and you said you were not good at wrestling" said Ayako patting the little vampire girl on the shoulder encouragingly "if anyone is bothering me I will let you know so he didn't get into a match and show them who is boss" she laughed the younger daughter would say that it's almost time for the tagteam to be officiated

Last edited by 12343 on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:36 am

(Hmmm...can you show me the website? What's the side rp about?)

Masaki was surprised again, but this time, out of joy in remembering when she stood up to the bully who called her that nickname constantly. As Ichigo held her hand, saying that she'll be great in this business, she would smile and turn her head away as she said, "Gee, you really think so, honey?"

She then turned to her daughters and said, "Still, that was only one time. It doesn't mean much when actually wrestling. But I can make sure no one messes with my daughters." Then she would hear about the tag team almost being official. "Oh, that's right! Come on, everyone, let's finish our dinner."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:10 am

(I thought you would know about this series and another website)

Her husband would smile and nod of the head confirm this go to and that he was dead serious as the three girls finished their meals the oldest daughter would turn to Lisa and say "are you ready to shake things up?"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 95 of 100 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 100  Next