Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Different Kind of Workout

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

A Different Kind of Workout - Page 13 Empty Re: A Different Kind of Workout

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Odessa was dazed by the tumble, but, luckily for her, Eri seemed to have been dazed just a little bit more. Just as Odessa was beginning to falter—just as she was thinking that perhaps her body was at its breaking point, and that she would soon be overpowered by her Japanese sparring partner—Eri broke first, allowing Odessa to take control. The British beauty would immediately take advantage of her opponent’️s seeming submission, pushing forward as hard as she could to try to mount the sexy brunette.

“So…I take it…you’️re surrendering?” Odessa purred, leaning in to nibble on Eri’️s ear. She wanted to make sure that the other titaness was well and truly finished before attempting to finish her off.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Eri pouted a little as she heard Odessa's words and shuddered as the girl nibbled her ear. She's not against the idea of surrendering, but why gave her opponent all the credits, even if the ebony vixen might have deserved it. Eri decided to be a little feisty towards the dark skinned amazon.

"Uhm, yeah... So just you know..." she replied between her panting, turning her head to see Odessa' eyes and gave the girl a playful yet defiant look. "I let you win this time... heh..." she chuckled.

Well, at this point she felt like she might not be able to do much anyways. Eri had a feeling that it's been a close contest between the two, as Odessa was looking almost as exhausted as she was. Another time, it could have been different. Still, for now, the ebony amazon managed to conquer her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Odessa smiled and ran a hand along the side of Eri’️s face. “Awww, you keep telling yourself that, darling…” she cooed, giggling a little at Eri’️s continuing defiance. She would drop her confident, dominant façade for just a second, though, to add: “I’️m glad you decided to give up, though. A minute longer…and I probably would’️ve had to surrender, myself.” She smiled, and pressed her open lips against Eri’️s, the kiss making a soft squelching noise as the ebony beauty tried to stick her tongue inside the mouth of her sparring partner—or, rather, her new love slave for the evening.

“Mmmm…” she moaned into the kiss, as her other hand would slide down Eri’️s pale belly to her crotch. She would try to finish this little spar off quickly and decisively, slipping two fingers inside of the Japanese beauty’️s sex and beginning to pump them quickly and forcefully.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:36 am

"Tch... If only I knew better..." Eri still pouting until Odessa pressed her lips against her own.

She smiled afterwards, a little too tired to keep her defiant act. Kissing the ebony beauty, the brown haired girl twitched a little as her conqueror's fingers slipped inside her womanhood again. Her legs wiggled slightly, and began to pant and moan into Odessa's mouth. The dark skinned amazon seemed as if she's wanting to wrap this sparring session quickly with her fingering, which only made Eri became more putty in the girl's hand. She wrapped her arms around Odessa's back, embracing the ebony vixen as her arousal began to approach the edge again.

"Mmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Odessa hummed contentedly into the kiss as Eri began to pant and moan. The Japanese girl was obviously already very close to her third orgasm, and Odessa reckoned that it would not take too much more before she squirted again. Her ebony fingers would not slow down, however—they kept a steady pace, pumping in and out, in and out, in and out, churning Eri’️s juices as they did so. Feeling Eri’️s arms wrap around her, and feeling her moan into their kiss, Odessa could not help but smile, eyes beaming happily down at Eri, excited to be able to take the brown-haired beauty home and have fun with her all night long.

“Mmm!” Odessa moaned insistently, licking Eri’️s lips with her tongue as her fingering continued at that same steady, powerful pace. Her other hand would go to the pale girl’️s face, stroking her cheek gently, fondly as her orgasm built up.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Eri let out a long drawn moan into the kiss, wrapping her arms loosened around Odessa's back before tightening again. It didn't take long until her third orgasm came out from her sopping wet pussy, her body slightly shuddering as she buck herself against her ebony conqueror. She had a blissful expression on her face, not really caring about the result of this spar or the consequences later on.

"Hmmm!"

Her lips sucked on Odessa's tongue hard until her climax was over, and she released her arms and broke the kiss to catch some breath. Lying spreadeagled under the dark skinned amazon, Eri panted heavily, smiling despite her exhaustion.

"Hah... hah... Wow... I can't believe this was just... a spar..." she confessed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Odessa would let Eri ride out her third orgasm, keeping her fingers thrusting into the woman’️s dripping sex as yet more juices poured out of it. She felt the light-skinned beauty’️s arms slowly untighten, then slip away from around her body, and her lips, which had been sucking hungrily on Odessa’️s tongue, pull back as well. Odessa could not help but marvel at how blissful and pretty Eri looked, and the sight made her smile as well as she softly stroked the other beauty’️s cheek.

She nodded in agreement as Eri mentioned how intense this spar had been. “I have to agree with you there, my dear,” she sighed exhaustedly. “It’️s been a…heck of a time…but before it’️s done…I want to ask you a favor.”

She would put her hands on the mat, and, with some effort, slide her body up that of her spread-eagled opponent, until her own wet pussy rested just above Eri’️s mouth. She patted the Japanese woman’️s brown-haired head, hoping she got the idea.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Eri felt like she could guess what kind of favor Odessa was talking about even before the girl moved. She sighed and waited until the ebony amazon slided forward to present her sex in front of her mouth. Eri looked at Odessa and grinned, before letting out an amused sigh. Without saying anything, the brown haired girl leaned closer to gave the dark skinned girl's lower lips a soft kiss, followed with a couple more. She traced the outline of Odessa's womanhood with her tongue before lapping it gently, her hands brushing the thighs of the ebony vixen as she did.

"Mmh... so lovely... and tasty too..." she mused and lapped Odessa's slit some more.

Glancing at her conqueror, Eri pressed her lips onto the dark skinned beauty's wet pussy and began to eat it ravenously. She sucked, lapped, and thrust the womanhood in front of her intensely, her head moving back and forth as she's looking to give Odessa a memorable favor to reward the girl for winning the spar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Odessa laughed as Eri complimented her womanhood. “Oh, you tease…” she purred, before that purr turned into a loud, quavering moan as Eri first kissed, then licked, then began to suck and thrust her tongue inside the sopping wet pussy. “Nnnnngh!” Odessa moaned, her hips wiggling as Eri caressed them, her whole body shuddering with each expert movement of the auburn-haired amazon’️s tongue. The Japanese woman evidently wanted to reward Odessa for her victory, and the British amazon could not imagine a better prize—except, that is, for her opponent herself, returning with her to her apartment as a love slave.

“Oh, Eri…” Odessa moaned, her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each passing second. It didn’️t take too long for her to cum for the lovely Japanese brunette, her juices flooding out from between her lower lips to coating the lovely pale face of her newly-conquered companion.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Eri giggled and continued to lick Odessa's womanhood even after the girl came, teasing her conqueror a bit longer before she pulled back and rested her head on the mat again. She sighed and licked her own lips, tasting the ebony amazon's juices while wiping them from her face.

"Wow... that was fast..." she teased. "Guess that's how good I am~" she laughed softly, before sticking her tongue out at Odessa.

The brown haired girl relaxed herself for a bit, while still rubbing the thighs of the ebony vixen gently. This had to be the most intense sparring session she had. It's really fortunate she could get a taste of this girl outside the ring first, allowing them to be friendly yet still be quite competitive. Being the Odessa's captive only seemed even more exciting now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next