Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Not Home Alone

2 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Not Home Alone - Page 20 Empty Re: Not Home Alone

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:05 pm

"What? And miss out? Maybe even mess up and get myself into he same position you are in now? I think not!" Xuan laughed.She kept up the slow licks ,now both of them spanning both soles.She hadnt forgotten about the biting,but it seemed it should have its use before the match was over.To start,she lightly bites and grinds her teeth against the ball of Junko's feet.In truth,Xuan HATED this,and wanted it to be over already.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Junko continued to feel Xuan lick her soles left and right. It felt as if Xuan was so desperate for that kiss. As if she would let her again without being pounded in return! But then, she felt Xuan's teeth lightly biting an grinding against the balls of her feet. Gasping lightly, Junko would say, "No...not this. Please tell me you're not doing this..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Xuan hated to do this.She didnt like torture on her own feet,thats why she hasnt straight bitten down on the vetran's toes..She knew that the licking had to work.The light bites were to tease and to show that she would bit.But,only if the circumstances were too immense. "Tap.Tap and give me my kiss.Or..." Xuan flattens her tongue out on the heel,and dragged it up the semi-wet left sole of Junko.Her own body shuddered in slight disgust.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Junko growls as she felt another lick from the bottom to the top of her left sole. She would say, "Do you honestly think that a few licks will make me give up? You're still afraid to bite me and you just can't do it." If Xuan can't do it, then Junko would have to try and kick her own feet out to get Xuan away. If Xuan needs to win, she has to take the chance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:30 pm

What was said was true.

Xuan couldnt do it.It wasnt that she wasnt able to.She was just afraid.And feet werent even her thing.That was something more in Junko's realm,and Xuan couldnt go into those deep,dark recesses.Her friend's feet kicked out,and Xuan let go.She lost balance due to the other girl's struggling and fell onto her stomach.Right next to Junko.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:35 pm

As soon as Xuan got off, Junko wiped her feet of any of her friend's saliva. "Okay, that does it," said Junko through clenched teeth. Trying to sit on Xuan's back, she would say, "You should've taken my advice when you had the chance. You're so stuck within your comfort zone, it always leads to this! Why is that? Huh? Answer me." If Junko managed to sit on Xuan's back, she would hold her down as best as she could.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Xuan tries to get up,but Junko's full weight came down on her back. "Guah!" She groans out.As if that wasnt enough.She began to ask the thief questions.About why she hasnt been going further,or taking that extra stretch. "I dont know.Maybe because yo're are stronger? Please,I...I dont want to say.Please,just get off!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:43 pm

Junko would grab the left of her friend as she turned to look at her. "Look at me. Either you say why or you're going to go through "it" again. If you can't go past your boundaries, how could you win in other matches?" She would put the toes closer to her mouth to contemplate that she'll do it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:50 pm

There has been but very few times where Xuann was completely cornered.Where she had no options.Where the Voice didnt speak,even as she tried to call out to it.An example is when she was surrounded by enemies on all sides,alone.Miles from safety.She gave herself in and endured torture until she cracked and spoke information. "Please,Junko...Dont bite.I-I'll do whatever you want me to do! Come on,this isnt funny!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:58 pm

Within a few seconds, Junko accepted Xuan's begging and got off. She would lie on her stomach and said, "All I'm asking for you to do is just DO IT! There's no reason to withhold yourself from anything. If I didn't want it, I would've told you. I'm afraid there's no other way." Junko was dead serious about this and just didn't care what happens next. All she wants is for her friend to succeed in the league and that requires going past the line and winning.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next