Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amanda vs Ronan - Sexy Shower Match...WITH REF RO!

2 posters

Go down

Amanda vs Ronan - Sexy Shower Match...WITH REF RO! Empty Amanda vs Ronan - Sexy Shower Match...WITH REF RO!

Post by beangraff Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:42 am

Shower Hentai Exhaustion Match
WIn by forcing your opponent to orgasm so much that they cannot continue.
All moves allowed, no DQs.

Amanda was beaming as she arrived in the lockeroom. This was exactly the kind of match that had drawn her to AFW, a pure sexual competition. Ro may have been a sexual beast, but Amanda could verge on being a predator if left unchecked. AFW gave her a chance to exercise that side of her nature, and she loved it. Now Amanda and Ro’️s boyfriend were going to have a hentai match in a padded shower room. It was delicious. She had been watching Ronan and Ro’️s match, and she wanted a piece of that boy.

Fortunately, Ro and Amanda had known each other since forever. Not only had they done sexy things with each other, but Ro thought the whole idea was kinky as hell. When Amanda told Ro that she planned to challenge him, Ro’️s only condition was that she had to ref.

Amanda’️s head was brimming with ideas as she entered the shower area. She stopped thinking, though, as she looked around. The walls weren’️t padded, but the floor seemed to be made out of a nice rubbery mesh material. It was slightly bouncy, not like a trampoline, but it had a bit of give and was soft like a mat, and there was a good amount of space. Amanda bounced her bare feet a bit, and decided she very much liked this. Ro was already there, and had also turned all the water on to a medium heat, which was comfortable, but made the area wet, steamy, and a little slippery. Each shower also had a control to change the temperature, ranging from freezing to scalding hot.

“This is gona be awesome…” Amanda was wearing her very very skimpy white bikini with red stripes, which quickly became even skimpier, so to speak, as it turned somewhat transparent in the showers. It might not stay on long, though, based on this kind of match.

Ro laughed, “Careful, Ronan’️s way tougher than most of the guy’️s here. He’️s dams sexy, too.” Ro giggled. She was also in a bikini, but this one was white and black striped like a referee’️s uniform. It hardly covered anything, though. Amanda chuckled and grabbed Ro, pulling them both under a showerhead while they laughed.

Last edited by 199 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Amanda vs Ronan - Sexy Shower Match...WITH REF RO! Empty Re: Amanda vs Ronan - Sexy Shower Match...WITH REF RO!

Post by daemongirl Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:28 am

Ronan had indeed found the perfect woman when he asked Ro out during their cage match together, as not only did she have a friend who was almost as hot as she was but Ro was also incredibly into the idea of him facing said friend in a wild hentai match.

Meeting Amanda in the cafeteria that day turned out to be quite the stroke of luck for Ronan, for while he had failed to win a match from a rookie Amanda had been quick to offer an alternative. A quick brainstorming session later and the two had planned out quite the crazy match, only natural given the libidos involved, but Ronan had been left with the task of putting the idea by Ro, his girlfriend and her best friend.

He hadn't believed Ro would say no, but he certainly never expected just how excited she became when he told her about it, nor did he see her insisting on being the referee coming. With any other woman he would have suspected a trap, but with Ro he had no doubt she truly was enthralled by the idea of watching Amanda go up against her boyfriend. There was simply no way Ronan was going to disappoint his girlfriend by saying no either, even if he suspected she wasn't going to be a very passive referee.

After changing out of his clothes and into his black swim trunks, which bore a red design down the right side which matched his tattoo, Ronan waited until he was a few minutes late to the match before stepping out of the locker room and into the shower area. Sure enough when he stepped inside Ro and Amanda were hugging their chests together underneath one of the shower heads, treating Ronan to quite a sight which got him hard almost immediately. "Hey you two, I thought Ro here was supposed to be calling a match, not me."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Amanda vs Ronan - Sexy Shower Match...WITH REF RO! Empty Re: Amanda vs Ronan - Sexy Shower Match...WITH REF RO!

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Ro smiled, coming towards Ronan. She hugged her wet body up against him, it wasn’️t as if he was going to stay dry long anyway, and gave him a long kiss on the lips. “Heh…hello, sweetie.” Ro said with a teasing grin before she got off of Ronan.

Ro finally backed off of Ro and moved to the middle of the shower, gesturing for both of them to follow. Amanda did, and when they were both there Ro nodded. “Okay, hentai exhaustion, no DQ’️s…Are you ready?” Amanda giggled and spoke immediately “HEY! If I win do I get to keep Ronan?” Amanda didn’️t answer, instead she offered that.

“If you win I get to practice my finisher on you. No more stupid questions, we are no longer amused.” Ro suddenly backed off “Ding!” Ro shouted out, her words echoing through the shower room.

“Hehehehehe” Amanda giggled as the ‘bell’️ was rung, getting her arms up and circling Ronan, a grin on her lips.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:54 am

It only took Ro a couple of seconds after noticing him for the busty red head to rush over to him and embrace him in a hug that might break a lesser man, her strength however did mean her breasts were pressed just about as tightly against his chest as was physically possible, Ronan able to feel her stiff nipples poking into his chest. "And hello to you too." Ronan said with a strained laugh after their kissed ended, squirming a little in her arms until she released him.

"I see you two decided to have some fun without me, if you two want I can come back later, or better yet I can just sit back and watch you two go at it." Ronan replied with a loud laugh that echoed inside the all tile shower room, shrugging his shoulders as Ro motioned for him to come face to face with Amanda. "So thats a no then?" He said softly before deciding to drop the subject, stepping into the middle of the room where the water falling from all the shower heads fell just short of reaching.

Ronan nodded in agreement with the lack of rules Ro listed, perfectly fine with them even though it all but guaranteed that Ro would become involved at one point, not that there being a rule against it would stop her anyway. Before the action got underway however Ronan was treated to an interesting scene as Amanda asked if she could keep him. It made him grin but before he could say anything in response Ro did so for him, and not in the manner he would have expected as she not only told her no but threatened to hit Amanda with her finisher if she won.

He had little doubt that he had just witnessed some real jealousy from the crimson haired woman, something he hadn't ever seen before now, or at least not like that. It sent a warming sensation through his body thinking about just what that meant in regards to her feelings for him, but before he could think on it for too long the match was started and Amanda was coming after him. "Don't worry my lady, the main hero doesn't lose remember?" He said to Ro before immediately leaping right at Amanda to tackle her down to the floor with him laying on top of her with his hands reaching to pin down her hands above her head while he kissed her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:39 am

Ronan may have read a little bit too much into that. If Ronan spent more time with Amanda and Ro together, he’️d probably realize that Ro threatened Amanda as a matter of course and almost never follows through on it (unlike John, whom Ro routinely attacks). It showed more impatience for the match to begin and show to start than anything else. Though, there may have been some jealousy underneath the impatience.

Meanwhile, the match had finally started. As much as Amanda would have liked nothing more than to just sit and make out with this giant sexy beast, she really wanted to play wihth him and show some dominance. When Ronan came at her, Amanda suddenly tried to side step around him, using the fact that she was faster than Ro to her advantage. If she could, Amanda would try to give his ass a slap as she evaded him and moved past him, which would make Ro laugh if it hit.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:36 am

Ronan lunged forward the moment Ro gave them the signal to start as he was every bit as eager to get his hands on Amanda as she seemed to be about getting a hold of him, the fact that Ro was standing there watching him closely making the man want to show off a bit by taking control early. Unfortunately he had figured Amanda was much like her friend in the physical department and was surprised to find she was a bit more slippery than Ro, overshooting her as she stepped to the side and a moment later he jumped forward as she gave his ass a hard slap. He would have slipped when he landed but thankfully the floor was a soft rubber material which had better grip than the usual tile, even so he was more than a little embarrassed as he turned around to find Ro laughing at him.

"Very funny, guess I just have to pick up the pace a bit then." Ronan said in his usual manga influenced speak, only unlike usual he actually could do what he said somewhat. Amanda was indeed faster than Ro it seemed, but Ronan was as well and he was going to let Amanda know that. This time when he lunged after her he moved about as fast as before but when he was a couple steps away Ronan pushed himself as fast as he could go and threw himself at Amanda, trying to wrap his arms around her upper body and tackle her to the ground.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Amanda was grinning, she was thinking this big guy couldn’️t be much faster than John or Ro considering how strong he was, and she could usually out run and out maneuver them. She was like a fast destroyer outmaneuvering heavy cruisers and battleships. All she had to do was avoid being hit.

So, when Ronan came at her again, Amanda was all ready to trip him and take him down. Unfortunately, he was much faster then she anticipated. “AIEEEK!” Amanda let out as she felt Ronan grab her. She was suddenly take down onto the soft, wet floor hard. Gasping, Amanda tried to quickly throw her legs around Ronan and squeeze as hard as she could, just throwing out the first hold she could think of with him on top.

“I told ya he was good,” Ro teased.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:45 am

Amanda seemed to be moving in slow motion as Ronan lunged at her for the second time, he could see her trying to duck down to the floor for some planned maneuver but he wasn't going to five her the time she needed to get there. He crashed into her like a runaway train and with his arms wrapped around her back he slammed the woman down onto her back, the soft floor softening the impact but with Ronan's weight crashing down on top of her Amanda wasn't getting off pain free.

With him holding the top position his instincts told him to move up as quickly as he could, Ronan acting upon this impulse as he planted his left hand down upon Amanda's midsection and his right hand grabbed hold of the woman's bouncing left breast, giving it a firm squeeze in the process. Now with a smile on his lips Ronan pushed himself up into the air until his face was hovering a couple feet above the woman's head, dragging his lower body forward until he was no longer laying un top of her but was instead resting on his knees and hands. With his knees now pressed up against her womanhood and his body looming above her Amanda would find h er legs unable to wrap around his midsection as it was now out of reach.

"Thanks gorgeous." Ronan said to Ro as he took a second to briefly glance up at his crimson haired lover, flashing her his usual confident grin before looking back down into the eyes of Amanda. "Okay so question, which of you two is larger in this area." He said matter of fact like despite giving Amanda's captured mound an even harder squeeze than before, shifting his hand about to get a different grip with each following squeeze he gave her mound.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:42 am

(100,000 pardons, please! Thank you for not getting mad about my absence or that I’️ve been invisible a lot the past week or two.)

Ro let out a grin as Amanda was overcome by Ronan. Before Amanda knew it, Ro’️s lover had avoided her maneuver and tossed her to the ground. Amanda TRIED to get her legs up, but Ronan shifted into an almost schoolboy pin position, keeping her locked onto the ground and stopping her from attacking.

Ro laughed and Amanda giggled as Ronan asked her question. They both said “ME!” loudly and at the same tiem….then Amanda let out a squeal as Ronan began to squeeze her breast. She began to gasp and moan, her eyes widening as he played with her, making her pussy wet from the arousal. She LOVED having her boobs played with. "Stoooooop!" amanda giggled, not begging but teasing, trying to lean her face in to lick him even if she couldn't reach.

…While she did that, Ro snuck behind Ronnan. “oops!” she shouted, then slapped his ass lightly. “opps! Oops! Ooops!” she shouted each time she did it.

Last edited by 199 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down