Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Toshiko Vs Cecilia : Hardcore Barbed wire match.

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Toshiko Vs Cecilia : Hardcore Barbed wire match. - Page 5 Empty Re: Toshiko Vs Cecilia : Hardcore Barbed wire match.

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:53 pm

After hitting the mat all Toshiko wanted was to have a bit of a break. It would seem that Ceclilia would not allow it however and as soon as her first attack ended, Cecilia was primed and ready with a second. She would let out a yelp as she was grabbed and yanked by her hair. Why was it that Toshiko kept her hair this long. She always knew that cutting it before Hardcore matches was a smart idea. "Get off the hair!" Toshiko would resist against any movements that Cecilia made to try and move her towards the centre of the ring. Although these attempts were futile Toshiko had managed to compose herself and get better control of her body, despite having it yanked around by a blonde brute.

As the approached the centre of the ring, Toshiko would take her moment and react, not allowing the girl to pull off the snapmare move that would of proven to be dangerous at this point in the match. She would fight back, As Cecilia would star to set the move up, Toshiko would lash out and throw a punch right into the girls gut, hoping that the sudden lash of aggression would allow her to escape. If Cecilia did not let go then Toshiko would go into a enraged frenzy, letting out a feral growl as she threw punch after punch, aiming at anywhere on Cecilia's body. She would carry on with this brutish move until she was finally released from Cecilia's clutches.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Toshiko Vs Cecilia : Hardcore Barbed wire match. - Page 5 Empty Re: Toshiko Vs Cecilia : Hardcore Barbed wire match.

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:16 am

Cecilia really hadn't expected Toshiko to react so quickly to the actions of the Northern Queen, figuring that the slam down against the ropes would have left her in a bit more pain and giving the blond beauty some time to pull of a bit more attack upon the girl. However, that did not seem to be the case. For as Cecilia brought Toshiko to the center of the ring, using a firm grip on the girl's hair to pull her there, Cecilia got a quick taste of Toshiko's fist which buried into Cecilia's strong abs.

" Agh." Cecilia yelped out at the punch, which get her to release Toshiko's hair and take a step back, but not before she brought her arms up to Toshiko's shoulder and attempted to to give the girl a hard shove backwards, hoping to either have the girl stumble back towards the corner or have the girl fall down onto her ass. After the shove, Cecilia would try and recompose herself, pushing herself up to a full stand, slightly rubbing her midsection as she tried to then place her hands on her hips and look on at Toshiko.

" Not so tough now, are you ? Seems like you're in way too much pain to spout your nonsense anymore." Cecilia let out as she would throw in a smug and teasing grin to accompany those words.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun May 18, 2014 9:12 pm

Toshiko was glad to escape the hair hold. There was no telling what a pissed off Cecilia would do when she had an advantage like that. The worst thing that happen for Toshiko was the shove that sent her on her ass, however she was back on her feet just as quickly as Cecilia recovered.

"Please I am not as badly hurt as you. Listen here. You are are as has been, and I am going to be the new hardcore champion, and let me show you why!"

Toshiko never had a finisher perse, She had never had the time to actually develop one. However she did have this attack, which he might as well call a finisher. Toshiko would crouch down, storing energy in her legs to bounce forwards with speed, closing the gap between them. Once the gap was closed she would throw a uppercut right into Cecilia's jaw. Once she finished with that she let out a barrage of hooks and jabs at Cecilias face, always following and left, right left punching pattern. She would let out a feral scream as she unleashed the barrage, always aiming for the face too. This was why Toshiko was brutal, she was hardcore and she was going to prove that tonight. She was going to show the whole of the AFW that she was a contender for the hardcore title and that no one could stop her from getting what she wanted!
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 24, 2014 2:09 pm

The words that Toshiko let out was more than enough to push a few buttons of the former Hardcore champion, who let out a low growl in anger. She was starting to have enough of this cocky girl, who was still spouting the same shit as when she had first called the blond beauty down towards the ring.

Cecilia glared at Toshiko as she saw the girl crouch down and get herself ready, the buxom blond kept her eyes firmly fixed upon the frame of the very cocky, though quite attractive girl who seemed to want to do something crazy. Cecilia was right about that it seemed, as Toshiko came jumping up and skipping closer towards the blond beauty.

Seeing Toshiko come in so fast and hot blooded, Cecilia couldn't help but try and put an abrupt halt to the girl's actions. As the Swedish powerhouse would quickly try and dodge to the side of her dark haired opponent, and with it attempt and warp her arms around Toshiko's body, all to try and then lift he foe up into the air and throw her backwards for a powerful belly to side suplex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat May 31, 2014 9:14 pm

In reality Toshiko was just about reaching her halfway point of exhaustion. She still had a good chunk of energy in her and a long way to go to giving up. Toshiko was in her prime zone now. She had fought Cecilia enough to start working out what the woman would attempt to do. The fact the Cecilia had managed to dodge the first attack did not surprise Toshiko at all. Neither was she surprised when she wrapped her arms around Toshiko. Toshiko knew instinctively that Cecilia was going to go for a lift and slam of sorts, but Toshiko was not going to let the blonde bombshell have it. As soon as those arms clamped around Toshiko she would grab onto the front arm and rip it off her waist, freeing Toshiko before the lift had begun. Toshiko would maintain the hold before throwing Cecilia forward in a Irish whip towards the ropes. "You have become way to predictable old hag"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:35 am

Cecilia hadn't expected the blue haired girl to be able to tell so easily what she had planned to do. It was almost as to the point that Toshiko would have had to have fought Cecilia hundreds of times before...or have watched all of her matches that the blond beauty had ever been in to have such an instinctial knowledge of how Cecilia wrestled, either that or Toshiko was some kind of wrestling/fighting prodigy beyond others.

She managed to rip off Cecilia's arms from her waist despite her lacking power to the blond beauty and also managed to whip the bloond beauty off towards the ropes. The Berserker was rushed off to the ropes and just in time managed to turn around so her back hit them yet again. " Aagh!" She was forced to shout out in pain as once again those barbed edges of the barbed wired ropes dug into her back. The caused Cecilia as she was bouncing of the ropes to fall down onto her hands and kness, wincing in pain as she tried to grit through the pain.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:19 pm

"What a shame. Y'know i have always looked upto you. Always thought of you as being the top of your game. And i won't take that away from you. Behind all the trash talk you are one of the toughest fighters this league has ever seen. Defeating you isn't just business, for me it is personal" Toshiko would take two strides forward before kneeling down slightly to look at Cecilia's face.

"I don't mean personal in the sense that you are a evil person who did nasty things to me and now i must avenge you. I mean personal as in, by beating you i am showing to myself and to the world that i really am hardcore fighter and not some silly little hentai wrestler. I wouldn't take it personally in anyway. Unless that was the way are inclined to treat these things" For some strange reason the hard gang girl was starting to unexpectedly open up in front of one of the toughest fighters of all time. Toshiko would stand back up and offer her hand to Cecilia to help her up.

"If i am perfectly honest, after my panic attacks starting setting in i didn't think i would ever be able to fight properly again, always thought that i would condemned to doing oil matches and being a ring girl. But thanks to you i have been proved different" Toshiko would pull Cecilia up if she accepted and would then take a few steps back, giving both of them ample space

"Well i suppose i should shut up and actually start finishing this ya?"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Cecilia's back was currently killing her at the moment....well perhaps that was too strong, it was going through a stinging annoying pain that made the blond beauty wince in pain, it was not in any way something that had seriously hampered her from continuing fighting, but at the moment she was more concerned with making sure that her back muscles hadn't been torn by the barbs or something to bother getting up from her crouched position.

When Toshiko began to speak to her though, Cecilia found it a bit odd. The girl hadn't acted like it up to the point, but apparently she seemed to be a bit of an admierer of Cecilia's. Which wasn't strange, there were many wrestlers who admiered the Northern Queen, as she was well know, considered one of the best and was a complete knock out. However, she hadn't expected the blue haired girl to start up this little mellow talk.

The eyes of the Northern Queen would eye up at Toshiko who knelt down and looked back down at her. She opened up quite a bit and it made Cecilia a bit confused, though when Toshiko offered that hand down to help the blond beauty up to her feet, it was difficult to say no...So she was enclined to reach forward and accept the help.

Hearing the Hardgang girl open up further as she was pulled up to her feet by the girl, Cecilia would nod her head. " Right.." She let out, a bit unsure of what to say really. " You're so far a decent fighter, if I had my say in the matter I'd make sure to keep you inside the ring as a wrestler." Cecilia let out, trying to assure Toshiko a bit. When the girl started to back off a bit though and give the two fighters their space and letting out those words of hers, Cecilia would start to raise her arms up and get into a grappling stance.

" Please, don't think you actually can do that ? without me putting a stop to you. I guess I'll have to show you that I am and have always been at the top of my game. " Cecilia let out as she would gesture for Toshiko to come at her. " How about a little wager. Loser buys drinks ?" " Cecilia would ask with a wide grin covering her face, letting out a light wince from the pain in her back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:32 pm

A part of Toshiko felt a sense of relief that Cecilia did not take advantage of the fact that Toshiko was opening up. She had half expected the hardcore girl to launch a sneak attack to throw Toshiko head first into the barbed wires. The fact that she seemed to reassure her and then be playful was something of a shock to Toshiko. "I see. Well i know i can win. I trained hard for this. I don't plan on losing"

Toshiko would slowly creep up to Cecilia accepting her open armed invitation to a grapple. She would lace her fingers among Cecilia's and start to push hard, wincing in pain ever so slightly from the pressure she was exerting on her back. It had been somewhat silly for Cecilia to do a lock up here. Toshiko only had to go one step back before she had her in the barbed wire again. Despite the fact that she could take advantage of it. Toshiko didn't. She would instead pull Cecilia towards her and then spin around and let her go, letting the woman hopefully stagger backwards. Toshiko made sure not to apply so much momentum that she would fall over.

If everything had gone according to her plan, Toshiko would charge forward and jump up lightly, cocking her arm back with a balled fist. She would then throw it down and into Cecilia's face for a rather power, and impressive looking jumping punch. "Like i said. I grew up fighting on the streets. This sorta blood and pain is nothing to what i used to go through."
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:54 pm

Of course Cecilia wouldn't take advantage of such a moment and situation, it was in no way her style to do so and would only diminish whatever victory she was planning to achieve over this girl. Something she found herself somewhat more motivated to do after their little 'talk'. The response she got from Toshiko only made Cecilia nod her her in confirmation before offering up that lock up for the two.

When Toshiko went in and accepted Cecilia stood firm, not moving an inch while the girl was pushing. However the pull came as a bit surprise and got Cecilia pulled in and the two of them spun around, after being released Cecilia staggered back a good two steps before she managed to right herself into her stance again. "Tch.." an annoyed groan escaped Cecilia's lips as she looked on at Toshiko.

Seeing the girl charging forward and jumping up into the air for that pretty telegraphed attack. Cecilia would quickly attempt and side step it and escape clean from the aerial strike. Only for her to attempt to end up besides the slightly shorter girl. The blond beauty would quickly attempt to grab a hold of Toshiko's head to hold the girl in position, before she'd attempt and launch her foot of the ground and attempt to send her knee like a rocket up into Toshiko's midsection, trying to hit the blue haired girl square on her belly button with a mighty knee strike, before attempting to follow it up with two more quick knee strikes, in her attempt to not only damage Toshiko but also stun her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next