Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pumpkin Peril!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pumpkin Peril! Empty Pumpkin Peril!

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Halloween Messy Humiliation Match

Attire: Bikinis

Rules: Winner must make her opponent submit via humiliation tactics. Verbal submission only. The match will take place in a pool full of pumpkin guts.

Pumpkin Peril! UjreJ8P.png

Claire was gradually coming to realize that, as a member of AFW’️s Kawaii League, pretty much every fight she would be in would be a humiliation match in some way or another. She wasn’️t sure how comfortable she would be with that, but she would manage. She needed to manage. After losing her kawaii championship match against Kagami, she was not going to rest until she had gotten another title shot and redeemed herself.

Still, she could not help but be embarrassed as she entered the arena, clad only in a black-and-white polka dot bikini. Her arms were crossed over her small chest as she walked down the ramp, glancing only occasionally to the left and right to take in the cheering crowd. They loved seeing the kawaii girls embarrassed like this, and they were in for a treat tonight, because Claire and whoever her opponent was would be fighting in a ring filled with pumpkin guts. As she slipped between the ropes and planted her feet in the pool of the sloppy stuff, Claire shivered. It felt so gross, squishing beneath her soles and oozing between her toes…and she was going to have it all over her by the time she was done tonight. Where had they even gotten all of this stuff?

Claire gave that question some thought as she stepped into one corner, waiting for her opponent to emerge at the top of the ramp.

Last edited by 10885 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Pumpkin Peril! Empty Re: Pumpkin Peril!

Post by XSirenX Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Pumpkin Peril! Tumblr_m930cjwKpU1qmdq6ko1_500.jpg

With her short span knowledge of wrestling, Elena was always nervous on fighting any opponent which was given her at random, much due to her fear of bigger, scary people she always feared for herself in the Friction and Tension league's. Like today, with her not knowing of what match she would be in, only told to bring her bikini...and keep a smile on things, which made her scratch her head a little. Another fighter like herself? "b bikini's?...I had to do some searching to reach out this one..." she mumbled to herself, already putting herself off of this whole idea, as the sudden loud music startled her into tripping over her feet.

An embarrassing start, for a match she had yet to compete in...

Dressed in her patterned pink bikini piece set...

"Guhhh, s stupid music...but......w what?"~" she said being alerted, pulling herself back up off the ramp, to overlook her opponent in a pool of pumpkin guts...an odd choice, but the crowd was already going insane for the two cutie's. "P pumpkin guts!? great...now this become's a chore to fight in too, as well as prepare..." Elena said to herself, making her way to the ring as she would then poke her toe in, testing whether if the pumpkin guts, were fine, or ghastly awful in coldness, making her shiver as the ref girl shook her head with a smile.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Pumpkin Peril! CxD01fY
Pumpkin Peril! Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:21 am

As her opponent appeared at the top of the ramp and made her way down to the ring, Claire took the opportunity to size her up. Once the girl had slipped between the ropes and dipped her feet into the slightly cold pumpkin goop, the New Englander could tell that she was a little taller than the blonde, though they seemed to have about the same build, right down to the size of their small chests. The other girl seemed to be a little bit more on-edge than Claire herself was, though. Claire hoped she could take advantage of that fact once the fight had gotten underway.

As she examined her opponent, the referee girl—who, though clad only in a black- and white-striped bikini herself, seemed much more comfortable in the pool of pumpkin guts than either of the tiny kawaii wrestlers did—slogged her way to the center of the ring and reiterated the rules of the match, before inviting the two kawaii girls to meet and shake hands. Tentatively, Claire would make her way forward, making slow progress due to the goop. Once she got close enough, though, Claire would smile down on her slightly shorter opponent and extend a hand for a shake.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Elena had to get in and get to used it sooner, otherwise the ref girl would throw her in, being that playful is she was, the little blonde haired girl slipped her two feet into the pumpkin sloop, and moaned a little from how nasty it, cringing her eyes as she blindly bump into Claire! her opponent for tonight as it looked so. "E ewwwwww, ohhh...s sorry if I bumped you, its just like...my first time doing something like this..." Elena said jittery, opening her two, big blue eyes, to look up at Claire pretty nervous of how big she was...for somehow, Elena was always faced with big people in her life, customers, her work boss, even in wrestling she had to always to remember that her small size could do things others couldn't. Which was something she could preform to win here tonight, hopefully, with some confidence to gain...

Seeing that the bigger girl, had her hand extended for a greeting for her, along with a smile, nor evil or devious, but something of a good sport in this profession. Elena quickly caught on, and smiled herself, "ouhhhh m my manners, hi there Miss-Miss, my name is Elena Nibbles..." she said, keeping her smile and her blonde haired head high, as she shuffled her feet around in the goo every second, familiarizing herself with it, in order to get one sneaky attack when the match started.

But Elena was full of slight fear, and excitement at this moment now...

Pumpkin Peril! CxD01fY
Pumpkin Peril! Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:09 am

Claire gave out a little yelp of surprise as her opponent, eyes squeezed tightly shut as she stepped into the mud, slipped forward and bumped into her, the girl’️s chin bumping into her chest due to the disparity in height. Claire’️s cheeks reddened a little, and she reached out her arms to push on her opponent’️s shoulders so that they were now separated by at least arm’️s length. “That’️s alright,” she forgave the smaller girl. “I’️m still getting used to it, too.”

As the girl looked up at her with those big, blue eyes, Claire could not help but get the feeling that the girl was marveling at her tallness. The thought amused Claire. She was truly rather tiny—this girl was tinier still, sure, but the difference in height was only a few inches. Not enough to make much of a difference when it came to strength. Claire was going to fight this battle as hard as she fought all her others, ever tenacious in pursuit of victory.

When the other girl introduced herself, Claire would nod, smile again, and reply: “Nice to meet you, Elena. I’️m Claire. I hope we can have a good match.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Blushed as her eyes blinked at where she was, with her chin just barely planted on Claire's chest! making her stumble back a little, as the taller grabbed onto her shoulders...was...she attacking before the bell rang? Elena began to panic, for being such a newbie at fighting here she was always so nervous, aside from saying that she wanted to fight in the league to her friend, Well's, quite a while ago. "Uwahhhh m me too! though...its gonna be pretty hard winning in...t this crud..." she exclaimed raising her foot out of the goo, as it was almost time for the match to begin, with herself, too busy worrying about her opponent and the smelling pit that surrounded them both.

But the silly thought that bugged her, was would she drown in this? Elena kept shaking her head, it was either fight, or become a embarrassment for the cafe tomorrow. "Okkkk time to focus...gotta impress Well's, i ignore the goo..." she thought to herself, eyes blinking rapidly as the ref girl would step into the ring of goo, signalling the match to begin, since the roar of the audience already blocked out the sound of the bell for them...

"DING!"

With Elena standing herself there in an awkward fight pose, hands stretched out, as her headband fell off comically despite the eye contact between her and Claire...
"Drat! not againnnn!~" she meeped.

Pumpkin Peril! CxD01fY
Pumpkin Peril! Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:57 am

The slightly smaller girl began to panic as Claire put her hands on her shoulders, and the American schoolgirl, not really knowing what to do, would just freeze, holding her there at arms’️ length awkwardly for several seconds, before just letting her hands drop to her sides so that they were separated once again. Claire listened intently as her soon-to-be opponent complained about the goop which they were going to be wrestling in.

“Well, it probably will be difficult to win, yeah…but not just for one of us. For both of us,” Claire said, reasoning it out. She turned her head to watch the ref girl step in, and took a step back, flexing her arms and doing some last-second stretches. Then, the bell sounded. Claire put her hands up, dropping into a grappling stance, but, before anything else could happen, her opponent’️s headband fell off, making the staredown seem sort of silly and awkward.

“Okay…” Claire began, before stepping towards Elena, trying to lock up with her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Crouching herself down despite the bell ring, Elena scattered to put headband back on, firmly, on top of her head which was splashed in the pumpkin guts, "almost got it...t there! ouh....it began? b better get started!~" she thought to herself, simply put, totally ignoring the lock up with Claire up above her, as she would try and crawl herself down in yucky mush, to grab onto the taller girl's ankles! moving her hands closer up her legs. "H hahhh...you may be bigger, but I can make you fall!~" Elena giggled, putting on a brave face while trudging in a crawl through the ring, it looked silly, but this match was no serious event like others...Elena had advantages here, and taking them would brighten her chances of winning tonight!

But the more she thought about her dreams, the more overconfidence she grew, she really never had fought someone bigger than her in a long while, aside from face-sitting a angry customer. Little Nibbler was going into this, lost, but ready to fight her best...

"Mmm....that'd go nice in a soup~" Elena thought as a hint of Pumpkin liquid, hit her bottom lip, licking at it as she went through Claire...

Pumpkin Peril! CxD01fY
Pumpkin Peril! Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:32 am

Claire, still in her grappling stance, waited and watched as Elena fished around for her headband in the wet, sticky pumpkin guts. When the smaller girl finally found it and put it back on top of her head, Claire could not help but notice how the headband was covered in the squishy stuff now, seeing how it dripped down onto the girl’️s pretty blonde hair. The black-haired schoolgirl was so distracted that she didn’️t realize her opponent wasn’️t going for the lockup until the girl had already dropped down into the pumpkin guts and wrapped her arms around Claire’️s lower legs, unbalancing her and bringing her crashing down on her back into the goop.

“Mguh!” Claire groaned as she fell, the pumpkin guts splashing in every direction upon her landing, several bits getting in her hair and covering her belly and small chest. She shivered as the cold stuff touched her naked skin. “C-cold…damn it…” she muttered, before taking a deep breath and looking up at Elena. “Y-you’️re tricky!” Claire admitted, “but I have some tricks up my sleeve, too!”

She would close a hand around a big glob of the pumpkin guts, then launch it at Elena, trying to surprise her and force her to fall back on her butt so that Claire could get on top.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:22 am

Still gripping her hands onto the girl's legs, clinged, wet with juice as she had a little giggle at her downed opponent, "Its fineeeeeee, messy, but...just right~" she said with a smile growing, looking down on Claire on the ring floor, smug, but still a little blushed in the face at Claire's own body and hers. Easily distracted to notice that her opponent, was hatching a sneaky attack of her own, by gathering up some of the goo and throwing it at Elena, splatting the blonde in her face as she cringed from the sticky mess. "Gu-uahhhhgh! g get it off!" Elena panicked, trying to wipe away the goo from her face, out of her eyes, only to squint at seeing Clair push her backward, landing on her bikini butt as she gave out a slight 'ouffh'.

Herself having not expected that trick out the book in this kind of match, when it was easy to see to most, compared to Elena's ditzy small mind...for she needed not to worry about the goo, but Claire herself, she was a bigger girl after all...

Pumpkin Peril! CxD01fY
Pumpkin Peril! Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next