Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 14 Registered, 1 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Berial, BlueMeanie, Cy_Man, Deus001, Kelsea, killcarrion, kiranar, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Miss_Blackbelt88, Mystery Dragon, Nelv, RadiantKarna332, Witchcraft-01

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Looking for Debut

Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:11 am by Witchcraft-01

Hi All,

Now that my chara has been approved, I am looking for a debut for her, her name is Cristina and you can find her here (http://www.afwrpg.com/t17406-cristina-angel#477675)

I am thinking about possibly having a promo where Cristina introduces herself and someone decides to crash it and get mouthy, which then leads onto a hardcore match the next day or something.

Would anyone be up for that?

Comments: 1

Avalanche plans?

Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:28 pm by HighFly

Hey hey, I was thinking of making Avalanche plans for Alaina and was wondering if anyone wanted to set something in the worms to really build up to a PPV match at Avalanche?

If interested shoot me a PM! Very Happy

Comments: 4

Back from the hospital

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:55 am by Harrier

Hi folks,

sorry for my sudden absence, but I was rushed to the hospital at the start of the week. I am still a little weak at the knees so to say, but it will probably heal all up given some time.

So please have a little patience with me.^^

Comments: 3

Pumpkin Peril!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pumpkin Peril!

Post by Daaharu on Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:10 am

“Just right?” Claire repeated. “I don’️t know about that…but…I’️m still going to win, shortie!”

The glob of pumpkin goo which she launched nailed Elena right in the face, blinding her and allowing Claire the chance to get back up onto her knees and throw herself into Elena. She brought her slightly smaller opponent flailing onto her butt in the pumpkin guts, and would try to come down on top of her, pressing their small, flat-chested bodies together, shivering a little as the pumpkin guts that had been on their fronts were smeared across their boobs and bellies by the contact.

Now that she had Elena down in the goop, Claire would pick up another handful of the cold much and try to deposit it right on the blonde girl’️s chest, rubbing it in with one hand to try to land the first true humiliation move of the match.

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on September 13.
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pumpkin Peril!

Post by XSirenX on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Still caught with pumpkin goo splatted in her face, Elena then blindly felt someone press against her, warm on the outside but flat chested too! as little Elena blushed up red in the cheeks, of the feeling she always got when being so close...and wet. Almost being flattened by Claire's 'tall girl image, as the only things that were visible to see, were Elena's legs and small arms squabbling about, doing her best to snap her legs together to catch Clair in a leg trap! which was pretty useless now, for Claire herself, had Elena floored and humorously drowned beneath the goop itself...

"N no....its too...warm and...a-auhhhh..." Elena swooned out, feeling the nicest sensation ever of Claire giving her chest a massage, with the pumpkin sludge on her hand. Such a strange feel, Elena would think, flailing softly with her opponent on top of her getting the first opportunity, to make Elena blush up like that...but she couldn't stay down for all of the match! even if Elena was beginning to feel like Claire taking the honor, of massaging her own body with those soft palms of hers...

Elena shook her silly little dazed, daydreaming head, "T that feels so good...but.....I I want you to taste my own special recipe,Claire~" the blonde girl winked, tilting her head to the side, before letting her hand gather up a fist full of the pumpkin gunk, to raise it up and splat it against Claire's own mouth. Trying to make her taste the sweet goodness, while taking her other hand to hand splat Claire's right breast with a giggle.

"That juicy enough, Love?~" Elena said in her British accent, while trying not to giggle and squeal so much...

"You look like you've seen a ghost."

~More Fighters~
XSirenX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top