Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner!

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:55 am

Lucy was trying hard to lock in her camel clutch when she noticed her adopted Brother leaving.
This gave her a lapse of focus for about a second, that would prove to cost her.

"Whoa!" she yelled out as Layton rolled around with her on top and then having her below him, she was not too happy with the way things were going here.

As Layton rolled to his Lucy would try to get back up, only to notice that he was going for his own dropkick.
Mr Grange's baby girl quickly lifted her arms in front of her face to do a sort of block.
She'd be knocked back down, but the impact would be on her arms instead of her head.

Lucy would then quickly rush towards the ropes from her downed position and use them to get herself back up, trying to get herself ready for his next move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:11 am

It seemed like he was successful even if it was due to a distraction. Luckily he had connected with the drop kick regardless of it Lucy had gotten her arms up or not it had still knocked her down. It seemed they both had the same kind of idea though. They both rushed over to opposite sides of the ring to used the ropes to pull themselves back to their feet. He had to admit he was quite enjoying this match even with the slightly embarrassment of Lucy looking like she was riding him like a horse or something as she tried to lock in her camel clutch.

"Your pretty good. Better than I had anticipated." He commented he had to throw a compliment right? Maybe that work with Jonny on mat wrestling was paying off a little. it certainly looked like it at least for now. Maybe he would try his luck with a test of strength sliding his wrestling boots against the floor he raised one of his hands up guessing she would get the idea.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Lucy looked funnily at Layton as he went for his move, she was 5'2 to his 5'7.
Regardless Mr Grange's baby girl would try to go for it, she never walked out of a challenge before.

As she'd lock hands with him she'd go "Oh my, I ain't as strong as my old man." she had to admit it felt nice trying to hold hands with a guy. As much of a skirt chaser as her Father was, he never really let her date guys. She went to a Catholic high school for girls instead.

Lucy would try to put as much pressure as she could into the hold, but she reckoned it wouldn't go her way like that.
She'd keep trying even when she was being pushed down, then she'd try and go for a monkey flip by yanking him forward with her feet on his belly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Layton had to admit he was surprised there wasn't a lot of people he could overpower strength it wasn't really what he was good at. He put a little pressure on Lucy trying to drive her down but it seemed she might have another idea. He managed to get her down and was slightly astonished even if he shouldn't really be too surprised. "Looks like I got yo-Wha." He didn't get to finish his last word that seemed to be when he felt her feet on his stomach. He tried to pull back but Lucy had the momentum behind her of rolling back for a monkey flip sending him over her body. The platinum blonde landed flat on his back on the mat not too far away from the blonde woman.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Lucy's move had worked, she now had Layton down on the mat alongside her.

Mr Grange's baby girl rolled onto her belly and looked at the nearest turnbuckle, where an idea formed in her head.
She sprung to her feet and rushed to it, tripping a little as she did so.

Without looking behind her Lucy would mount the turnbuckle with her back to Layton, hoping to fling herself off with a moonsault.
If Layton was quick enough odds were he could get out of that bad spot, else Lucy will crash down on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Layton groaned as he rolled over just in time to see that Lucy had gotten up onto the top turnbuckle she wasn't facing him although he seemed to get quite a view. Was she seriously going for something like that so early in the match? No she couldn't be that.....Okay she could. He watched as the blonde simply jumped off going for a moonsault. With the heads up she was about to do something like that the platinum blonde simply rolled to towards the turnbuckle. It certainly was a risk on her part a risk that wouldn't pay off so soon in the match.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Lucy groaned out in pain as her moonsault came up empty, her body hitting the hard canvas.
Mr Grange's baby girl would lie on the mat, trying to crawl towards the ropes in the hope of getting herself back up.

Meanwhile Ryan would walk back in, albeit a bit pale. He'd look and the ring and say to Mr Sniper as he took his seat "She went for the moonsault didn't she? It always seems to bite her when she tries to go for it."

"Oh shut up....." Lucy would mutter as she tried to get herself back up before Layton got any ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:49 am

Layton was relieved when Lucy's moonsault missed it was something that could have done quite a bit of damage to him so early in the match. Rolling over he aimed to crawl towards the ropes he knew he could get up quickly by using them to his advantage it seemed as though his blonde opponent had the same kind of idea. It seemed Ryan had gotten back though catching Jonny attention. The dark haired male couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "Yeah I thought it was a little too early for something like that poor judgement there." He teased crossing his arms over his chest.

Layton seemed to have gotten to his feet just a little bit quicker than Lucy given the impact she had taken by hitting the cold hard mat. He needed something to get him back into the match aiming to square himself down across the ropes he aimed for a spear like move on Lucy hoping that would get her down on the ground then he could decide what to do from there.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Lucy was slowly getting back up, groaning a little. Things were not going the way that Mr Grange's baby girl was going.
Then she saw Layton was rushing towards her, it wasn't good here.

Lucy would try to jump up so that when Layton got near her she'd try to get above him, then wrapping her legs around his arms Lucy would try to roll forward and get Layton's shoulder's onto the mat for a quick pin, holding his legs as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Layton was surprised with how quickly Lucy had reacted as she jumped up he was half expecting to get his neck straddled across the ropes, that would have been a back predicament but it seemed Lucy had other ideas aiming to get over him and roll him back into a pin. Thinking on his feet the blonde used that backwards momentum to roll though and back to his feet to leave the blonde woman sitting on the floor. From there he could aim a low drop kick towards her chest.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next