by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner! Empty Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner!

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Standard match won via pinfall or submission.

Lucy Grange AKA Minder the 2nd stood in the locker room, getting ready for her latest match.
Mr Grange's baby girl had to admit, she was feeling a bit left out recently.

What with her adopted Brother Ryan getting his own talk show she felt a bit jealous.
Thankfully the AFW higher ups gave her a match, she could enjoy herself in this she supposed.
She gave one look at herself in the mirror. Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner! 105043-sawachika_eri_41_super.jpg

Lucy would then exit the changing room, heading to outside the entrance ramp where Ryan was waiting for her dressed in a formal black suit.
"Shall we Lucy?" he asked her.

"Let's do this!" Mr Grange's baby girl said with a thumbs up.

With that her music known as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoUCyrg5Syo:1y5gag9v]Isolated[/url:1y5gag9v] would begin to play.
The two walked towards the ring, well Lucy was skipping rather than walking.

She slid into the ring whereas Ryan would grab a chair and sit at ringside, Lucy would perch herself on top of a turnbuckle and wait for her foe to arrive...

Back to top Go down

Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner! Empty Re: Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner!

Post by Snidey Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:54 pm

[align=center:556lozvf]Lucy Grange vs Layton Gunner! Layton_zpsc328fd2a.jpg[/align:556lozvf]

Layton let out a small sigh his eyes flicking towards his tag team partner. He really did like to get him into bad situations didn't he? Luckily this was only a standard match. There was no embarrassing stipulations something that did surprised the platinum blonde. Jonny couldn't help but grin. "Come on you thought I was going to do something bad didn't you. You don't trust me? I got you a nice match against a real cutie. You should be thanking me." The dark haired male commented with a grin. he wasn't really Dressed for Ring action wearing Jeans and a T-shirt. Jeans were so restricting after all. Luckily Layton had gone with something a little more loose fitting and less ridged. Track suit bottoms and a T-Shirt.

The Argentinian pushed himself though the curtain following close behind was Jonny he wanted a front row seat to this one. "See told you." He teased as he looked up at the blonde who was currently perched up on the top turnbuckle. Layton felt his cheeks heat up slightly before lightly shaking his head. "Shut up." He growled circling around the ring slightly before sliding under the bottom rope. his eyes flicked momentarily towards the male that was sitting at ringside unsure of what to make of it. His attention was quickly brought back towards the blonde. From what Jonny had told him her name was Lucy right?

"H-Hello. Its nice to meet you. Lets have a good match." He commented a hint of nervousness playing though his tone, hopefully it wasn't too noticeable.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:04 am

Lucy was grinned as she saw her foe "Well lookie here! Hey Ryan I got myself a white haired pretty boy!" she said.

Ryan sighed and merely shut his eyes, rubbing his forehead with a finger as he did so.
Mr Grange's baby girl pouted and got herself off the turnbuckle.
"You know I hate the fact that my old man doesn't let me play with boys, if their like you then I'm missing out!" Lucy said.

With that Lucy would wait for the bell to ring, when it did Mr Grange's babygirl would attempt to rush towards Layton and dropkick him!
"Coming through!!!" she would yell out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:18 am

Well Lucy looked rather pleased with her opponent. "Pretty boy?" he questioned as he pointed towards himself. Well that was a first. It wasn't the banter during well....Before matches he was used to that usually started when he was on the floor and to his surprise that hadn't happened yet. Jonny on the other hand had pretty much pulled up a chair next to Ryan so he could watch the match. Layton on the other hand seemed to get a little more teasing.

"Oh I see. Well its strange he decided to let you have this match then?" he almost questioned hesitantly unsure of how she was going to take a comment like that. "I ugh.....Mean not that your not going to make a good opponent...Because i'm sure you are." God he talked way too much didn't he, He was rambling he usually did that when someone was making him nervous and it seem Lucy was doing just that.

The bell rang and it seemed the blonde was making a move rather quickly. He wasn't expecting it and moved to the side Lucy's drop kick hitting him arm rather than his chest knocking him slightly off balance. It was certainly a bad move to start off with considering if she had missed she would have to recover from hitting the floor. Layton would use that to his advantage. Hoping he could take a few steps back to bounce off the ropes aiming for clothesline on the slightly older woman.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Lucy thought she had connected well with her dropkick on Layton, as she got up she said "My Dad doesn't know I'm here, you know like the girl who sneaks out to the prom and what have you."

Then she saw that Layton was coming off the ropes for a clothesline, she'd only just stood back up and thus was unprepared for his attack.
"Ack!" she yelled out as she was floored.

Mr Grange's baby girl groaned out as she layed on the floor. She'd try to stick her arm out and catch Layton's foot as he ran past her to trip him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Her dad didn't know she was here.....Wrestling him? That was just what he needed an angry Dad coming after him. He couldn't help his cheeks turning a light pink as Lucy compared this to sneaking out to go to prom.....He almost got a strange image of her wearing a beautiful prom dress. Layton lightly shook his head to get that thought out of his head. It was time for the match and if he let the blonde distract him it wouldn't end well at all. At least he had managed to get out of the way of the drop kick....For the most part there was still a stinging in his arm.

Floored.....Lucy was floored.....That was something that surprised him and so soon. He had just floored the smaller girl in one shot. Even worse he wasn't very strong. It made him feel rather bad and he was about to stop as she groaned it seemed Lucy had other ideas though, as he ran past she grabbed into his ankle tripping him over landing flat on his face.

Pushing himself up onto his hands and knees or rather one of his hands since his other hand was gripping onto his face trying to feel if anything was broken.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Lucy rolled onto her belly and saw that Layton was down by her desperate grab, she quickly thought of what to do next here.
It looked as though she had a chance, and her old man said when opportunity knocks you take it by the horns.

Ryan merely stood silent and figured Lucy could do it by herself.
Mr Grange's baby girl would try to spring onto her feet and rush at Layton.
If she got to his position in time she'd try to mount his back and lock in a camel clutch.
"Yeehaw!" she'd yell out as she locked it in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:35 pm

It seemed as though Ryan had stood up at this point Jonny raised an eyebrow.....Well wasn't that interesting it seemed like he might want to get involved with him sitting right there. That was rather.....Insulting. Regardless of how amusing it would have been The dark haired male just shrugged. "The match has barely started and you look like you want to get involved already. Just sit down and relax." He commented with a grin as it seemed Layton was slowly digging himself a bigger whole while he was recovering pushing himself up onto his hands and knees it seemed as though Lucy was determined not to allow him to get back up.

Spring up she landed on his back his eyes widening slightly as he tried to keep himself up which only ended in making this position look even worse for him. She hadn't managed to get his arms but she was tugging his head back as she sat on his back his cheeks turning a light pink. "Ah Ah Stop get off me." He complained

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Ryan merely looked at Johnny and said "I'm stepping out for some fresh air, I apologise but I feel a tad fatigued so excuse me."

With that Mr Knight would turn and walk to the nearest exit.

Meanwhile Lucy was keeping ahold of Layton as she got into the hold "I ain't getting off, you make me!" she yelled out as she tried to lock in the hold. Of course Lucy was a bit smaller than Layton was, if he could get his arms in the right place then odds were he could tilt the situation in his favour.

But he'd better do it quick else Lucy will be able to get the hold in better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:44 am

Raising an eyebrow it seemed Ryan didn't look happy at all. Oh well he guessed he had gone to do something else what that might be....The dark haired male didn't really care at the moment he had his eyes on the situation in the ring. It was rather amusing looking. Layton on his hands and knees while Lucy was sitting on his back holding him in a submission. Layton on the other hand was not so amused it seemed Lucy was protesting trying to lock the hold in properly her still had at least a little leverage as she sat on his back. She commented about him making her get off it wasn't all that surprising she had the upper hand for the moment and his mat skills....They weren't the best by any stretch.

Lifting one of his arms he aimed to grip onto one of her arms and tug her down since her own arms were trying to get his. hoping this would knock her slightly off balance he would try and roll over on top his side....His back and then roll through. maybe the surprise of that move would leave her laying on her back and him a few steps away from him. It was time to start again. The match had started way too quickly for his liking Lucy had given him a surprise attack to start off with after all. If he was successful he would use that momentum to roll to his feet giving her a taste of her own medicine a rather nice drop kick of his own when she sat up.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next