Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Title Match. Kagami vs Kelly.

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kawaii Title Match. Kagami vs Kelly. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii Title Match. Kagami vs Kelly.

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:00 pm

As Kagami slowly squeezled Kelly would realize that her hug wasn't having the desired effect on her opponent. Kagami soon felt Kelly's legs grapevine around her and Kagami immediately let go of her hug to try and get the legs away from her. "Let go of me." Kagami would say before lifting her hand up to try to slap Kelly again as a little revenge for the barrage of slaps Kagami had suffered not to long ago.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Title Match. Kagami vs Kelly. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kawaii Title Match. Kagami vs Kelly.

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 am

"OW! Stop that already! "
The champion once again slapped her across the face so that Kelly gave in to the urge that she wanted to raise her hands in front of her face to avoid getting slapped around in the purest of senses. Therefore she did not have much time to give to her legs so that Kagami could easily wiggle herself out of the hold.

As some time after the slap passed and no other slaps followed, Kelly would attempt to heave them around again so that she could be on top again.
"...Huahn!..."
She grunted while trying to get them into motion.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:14 am

"No, i will not stop." Kagami said after her slap. "I am going to keep slapping you until i win." Kagami continued on before she felt Kelly try to flip the two of them over. Kagami was soon beneath Kelly again and Kagami squirmed and wiggled beneath her opponent. "Get off of me." Kagami said as she would reach up and try to slap Kelly across the cheek again as it was a strategy that seemed to work against Kelly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:04 am

"Then you're in for a long day!"
If Kagami thought that she could slap her way to victory, Kelly was determined to prove her wrong with that. And soon enough, the next slap was coming in with the Blonde slapping the champion back in retaliation.

"This slapping won't lead you nowhere anyway!"
Kelly growled back while in the same moment was attempting to hold her ground as the top girl and starting to bounce on the bed and her opponent to cause discomfort in her opponent. And of course because it was fun to do, knowing that she performed better when she had fun instead of feeling angry.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:18 am

Kagami's head snapped to the side as Kelly slapped her back. "That didn't hurt." Kagami would say even as her cheek turned a bright red. Kagami was about to slap Kelly back when her opponent began to bounce on her stomach causing Kagami to cough as the air was bounced out of her lungs. "Stop....that." Kagami managed to say as Kelly bounced on top of her leaving Kagami in a pretty bad situation.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:49 am

"YIHA!"
Kelly screamed while waving her hand like a cowgirl while she was bouncing all over Kagami, laughing and jumping with joy. She had seen her first cow at the age of three and never wanted to come near a cow if she was growing up cause these beasts were big and probably mean. But still, in Japan she was probably the closest thing to a cowgirl in her neighborhood and now she could bring that even more in the impression of her neighbors. Of course only if one of them was a viewer of AFW which was, speaking purely statistically, nearly a fact.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:37 am

Kagami coughed and grunted beneath Kelly as the kawaii wrestler bounced up and down on her stomach. "Get off of me." Kagami managed to say as she reached up to try and push Kelly off of her. However, as it was with Kagami she never watched where she placed her hands and she would begin to sush against Kelly's breasts as the girl bounced on Kagami's stomach slowly weakening the kawaii champion.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 pm

The Artist turned wrestler had a lot of fun with all the bouncing and was grinning down brightly on the form of the kawaii champion. Who once again grabbed her breasts, with Kelly stopping in motion to look at the face of her opponent with a lusty grin.

"You know, Kagami-chan, the first time you fondled me I thought: Ok, that was an honest mistake. And now it's the second time. Could still be an accident, but I doubt it. If it happens a third time, you`re just trying to telegraph me something..."
Kell said with a funny tone and in the best of moods now, not even fazed or offended by the grab. Quite the contrary, all the bouncing and wrestling had made her quite a little bit anxious...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:35 am

Kagami heard Kelly's words and she looked at where her hands were "Oh no, i didn't do it on purpose." Kagami said as she quickly removed her hands from Kelly's breasts as Kagami was completely thrown off her game by Kelly's catty comments. Kagami forgot that she was in a match at the moment as her face turned red and she tried to push Kelly off of her so she could get away and try to make sense of what she just did.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Never one to not let an opponent think about herself in the middle of the match after Kelly had attempted to play a little with her in the mind games department, the Canadian would let the champion go relatively unmolested with the exception of a little slap on the behind before she would attempt to get up on her knees.

"You're not quite my type. But if you want, I`ll gladly show you some soft wrestling moves..."
The Blonde turned Blue haired girl added suggestively while arranging her hair into a long pony tail as she now seemed to have the time to fight with words instead of her body.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next