by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi Empty Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi

Post by dragonswill Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:42 pm

hentai match
best of 3 orgasms wins
attire bra and panties

Aoi was pacing back and fourth she was very nervous tonight after losing her first Avalanche pvp she took a while thinking if she was good enough to be a wrestler deciding that she has to keep at it she went and begged for a title shot for the kawaii title, now the match she asked for finally came. Stopping in front of a mirror she looked at herself with a small blush wearing a light blue bra and pantie set Aoi took some deep breaths slapping her face with both hands at the same time to get rid of her jitters "you can do this Aoi you can do this"she spoke to her self befor going to ring just as her music started playing she jumped around waving at the crowd. smiling at everyone she slid into the ring and went to her corner waiting for her opponent the kawaii champion kelly.

Back to top Go down

Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi Empty Re: Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi

Post by Harrier Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Behind the scenes, Kelly looked a little bit anxious, even nervous for the first time since some time. Her first title defense, at the end of the card of a Friction weekly show! Of course this was only due to the big girls being exhausted from Avalanche, but that was not so important by now

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAtOYEuAqpg:2gqewu29]Dale Oliver - Angel on my Shoulder[/url:2gqewu29]
Heralded her appearance to the cameras while she stepped on the mat and bounced a little for her fans, her kawaii belt shimmering proudly on her waist while the titantron showed a herd of wild horses racing over a grassy hill.

She finally stopped and waved happily into one of the cameras and paused for a moment to strike a pose for her fans, grabbing a microphone to address the madly cheering audience.
"Hey, Flowers Fans! This is Kelly, your kawaii champion! Missed me? I really hope you are ready for a little pony ride!"
Actually, Kelly felt herself pretty big in the IWC and the audience in general, receiving 10/10 points, 5 of 5 Lawlers or any other measures of compliments for her nude or seminude photo shoots. But for now, she had a sea blue set of a skimpy bra and fitting panties with her feet being clothed with her beloved knee high sandals with the little ropes in them!

"Tell you what, I am so excited! My opponent today is a seasoned veteran of the kawaii division! This is gonna be hard, but probably really good"
She proclaimedto one of the cameras before she went to give her belt to the referee, who held it up to show that it was indeed a title match.

Last edited by 8345 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:59 pm

Aoi watched as the kawaii champion came, she had to admit she thought kelly was sexy and Aoi couldn't wait to start the match. Walking to the center of the ring to meet the champ face to face Aoi would extend her hand for a hand shake. "Hey I'm Aoi, I hope after this match we could become friends. No hard feelings on whoever wins." Aoi said with a smile to the shorter kawaii. "I am also looking forward to making you cum" the blue head said with a smirk.

Letting go of Kellys hand Aoi would look up and down her body. "So are you going to wear those through out the match?" Aoi ask seeing that kelly had sandels on while she was bare footed. Crossing her arms under her breast trying to make them look bigger then they really were.

Last edited by 2291 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:33 pm

"Hey, Aoi-chan. Best of luck to you!"
Kelly enthusiastically shook the hand of the other kawaii while looking around in pure delight at her first real title defense! She had had several matches over the last months, but this was the first time that she actually had to put her belt on the line.

Then Aoi crossed her hands under her boobs and made them appear bigger than they actually were, which caused Kelly to do the same and grin a little while she would slightly lift one leg and wiggle it.
"Ah well, how about you remove them then from my feet? I could do it on my own, but where would be the fun in that?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:12 pm

"Thanks Kelly-chan. Best of luck to you as well." Aoi smiled while she notice Kelly was looking around hinting that Aoi was the first opponent to go after her tittle. Giggling abit looking at Kelly, Aoi eased up form her nervousness she had befor. Aoi thought this would be a sexy, hot and fun match now while she was about to take a step forward untill Kelly ask if aoi could take off her sandals for her. "Hmm that is true, and i would love to Kelly-chan." Smiling Aoi would kneel down on one knee and remove the sandal form Kellys foot slowly looking up at Kelly with a smile.

Putting Kellys first foot back down to get the other foot up, Aoi would take off her other sandal. Getting back up to and giving both sandals to the ref-girl Aoi would walk back to Kelly with arms under her boobs making them look bigger, Aoi would push her boobs into Kellys for a bit of a beast contest as the bell rang to start the match, "I hope you'll enjoy cumming to me Kelly-chan." Aoi said befor kissing Kelly full on the lips and wrapping her arms around her as her breast pushed againsts Kellys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:14 pm

*Now that is a treatment that is fitting for a champion!*
Kelly thought, quite satisfied when Aoi knelt before her to remove her sandals before she would come at her again with folded arms. How cute that the girl did put such a large emphasis on her breast, but who was Kelly to tell her contender what to do?

With that in mind, she would gasp lightly when Aoi showed some dominance and stepped close to her, but did not take any steps for the first moment. Instead she would let Aoi do the work and would just enjoy their close body contact. Fans of the Canadian knew that she was a slow starter and liked to see what her opponent was capable of.
"I am always eager to have some sensual competition, Aoi-chan. Show me what you got..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Smiling at the champion Aoi rubbed her breast against Kellys and would move one hand to Kellys butt. "I'll do my best not to bore you Kelly-chan." Aoi said as she squeezed the canadians ass with her left hand as her right hand held the back of Kellys head, and would kiss Kelly pushing her tongue into the champs mouth. Swirling her tongue inside Kellys mouth she would pin the rival tongue down, while she had her tongue in the canadians mouth Aoi would try to hook her leg behind Kellys leg hoping to push her back and trip her.

Moving her hands to Kellys shoulders she would push Kelly back to trip her so she can fall on the ground and would soon straddle the champs belly grabbing her breast and grope them." Hope you enjoy losing that belt." Aoi would smirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Kelly had not thought that she would face a sensually aggressive opponent in her first title defense, so with that surprising fact in mind, Kelly was taken by storm initially.
"Ou, really...Mmhh..."
Her rongue was pinned down quickly and she was on her way down the mat, hitting the mat with a small thud sound so that Aoi could straddle her.

After she had gotten some composure back, she had a smile on her face.
"A wild one. I like that."
She said gently while seeking to return the favor and move her hands up to grope Aoi like she did with her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Being on the champions belly, Aoi felt pretty good but she thought that it'll get harder sooner or later. As she groped Kellys breast she saw her smile." Oh I can be very wild." The blue head said as she pushed her hands under Kellys bra and pinched the champs nipples, as she did that she felt her breast get groped by the canadian. Holding back a tiny moan Aoi lean down to lick Kellys neck while she kept twicking those nipples.

This can't be all she's got.Aoi thought as she kept up her attacks on Kelly wondering what tricks the champ has in stored for Aoi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:04 pm

Of course Kelly had some quivers in her arrow, but for the first moment she would simply enjoy the continual pleasure of the grasping hands, bending her torso slightly when her nipples were pinched.

"Ou, that hurts..."
She complained playfully before attempting to put out a hopefully surprising arm bar against the arm of Aoi. She had not thought that she would spend the whole evening here under Aoi, but why not let have some fun with the girl after she had thought that she could easily bag the kawaii champion in her own game? At least she was willing to try her idea right now...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content