Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

DEBUT MATCH - Kevin Derek vs. Erica "The Minder's Maid" Iona

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

DEBUT MATCH - Kevin Derek vs. Erica "The Minder's Maid" Iona - Page 4 Empty Re: DEBUT MATCH - Kevin Derek vs. Erica "The Minder's Maid" Iona

Post by dtin1991 Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:57 pm

Kevin quickly rolling up to his knees and shaking off the head shots after breaking Erica's hold. Seeing her on the run and lets her go as she rolls out of the ring and into the arms of her friend. "HEY ERICA ... YOU RUNNIN?" .... trash talking as he presses back up to his feet and turns a circle with his arms out in an 'oh well' pose to work the crowd .... "guess she can't handle this muscle" ... big smirk as he steps over to the corner and cocky props a shoulder against it.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

DEBUT MATCH - Kevin Derek vs. Erica "The Minder's Maid" Iona - Page 4 Empty Re: DEBUT MATCH - Kevin Derek vs. Erica "The Minder's Maid" Iona

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Erica shook her head as she re-grouped with Lucy, when one is in team mental they never walk alone. That is how they roll.

"He's pretty good eh Eri?" Lucy said.

"Let's give him some problems Lucy, good old fashioned female charm." Erica muttered as she came up with a plan.

Erica would pretend to be out of breath, leaning on a turnbuckle post for support while panting.
Meanwhile Lucy would skip towards Kevin and say "You know big guy, I don't really get much action compared to my Brother and Erica. Any chance of me getting near you?" Mr Grange's baby girl would slyly run a finger along the ring apron.

Erica would then look to see if Kevin was distracted by Lucy's flirting, it he was she'd sneak back into the ring and try to hit him in the gut with a running spear!

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:29 am

The cocky smile on Kevin's face grows as he hears Lucy's comment to Erica about his being good. His ego being on of his strongest and potentially most vulnerable traits at the same time.

Stepping out of the corner with his arms still crossed and moving out toward the corner where his opponent is leaning against the outside of the post ... "Hey girl ... already had enough? Need me to finish you quick?" Taunting Erica and then his attention is turned to Lucy.

Not noticing her small but sexy self much yet in the match due to his focus being on Erica thus far. Turning to face Lucy as she runs her fingers seductively down the apron. "Yeah, I'd give you a chance to impress me" ... Kevin responds in a smug tone as he nears the rope where she is pacing ... "You wanna hook up after I beat your frienHUNNGHHHHHHHH"

Sentence is stopped short by Erica's spear ... ramming into his side and taking him down hard to the mat .... wind knocked out for a few seconds and rocked hard by the suprise hit ... OUFFFFFFF.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:50 am

Lucy grinned as Kevin fell for the old honey trap "Hm maybe another time handsome." she muttered with her hands resting her chin on the mat.

Erica had drove Kevin down to the mat, where she had the advantage.
The maid would quickly rotate around on top of him and plant her rear end onto his upper chest.
At the same time she'd fling out fists aimed at Kevin's lower chest.

But since Erica's ass was on his shoulders it was technically a pin with the ref counting on one, Kevin would have to deal with both things if he was to stay in this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:16 am

Kevin's body jolted from the hit and it takes a couple of seconds for him to get his air back. In the few seconds between, Erica shows off her speed and pounches on his muscled body again .. HUNNGGG .. her cute butt landing on his pecs and pinning his upper body down for the moment.

Ref slaps one and UNNGHH .. UMMM .. OUFFF ... sharp hits landing to his flexed abs and chest. Kevin's muscled core taking the shots but the count is the worry now. Ref slaps 2!

"UNNGHH ... OH HELL NO!!!" yelling out and quickly pressing up on Erica's butt. Not resisting getting in a quick squeeze as he snaps his legs up and locks his toned calves around her neck .. flexing body and legs both to pull her down and off of the pin.

"GOTCHA" ... cocky smirk coming back some as Kevin sits up and starts to squeeze in on his opponent. Legs in less than perfect position on his opponent's head but got a grip and going with it.

Quick wink over to Lucy ... "should've stayed with my offer girl".

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Erica yelped out as she felt Kevin's legs wrap around her head.
"I ain't a masochist! Let me go!" Erica yelled out randomly.

Meanwhile Lucy pouted and said "Sorry, but my Dad would kill you."

Erica would try to dig deep and give Kevin something to complain about, she'd try to roll over onto her belly with him still locking his legs around her.

Then she'd try to get onto her knees and take Kevin up on her shoulders, then quickly go for an electric chair drop before her legs gave out from under her.

However that move would make Erica fall hard on her back, panting for air as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Kevin grins over at Lucy's comment and gives Erica a smack across the butt at the same time ... just because he can in the current position with his legs starting to really crank up the pressure on her trapped head.

"Hey ... hold still and I'll make this quick" ... taunting his snared opponent as she rolls around and then shows impressive strength in raising him up in the air on her back. Eyes wide and "DAYUM' slips out of Kevin's mouth as she powers up to her feet.

Legs still fully locked as Erica wobbles around and then gets steady for a second. HUNNGHHH ... driven down hard from the drop but partially braced for it with his legs loosened but not fully released yet ... "GRRAAHHH ... I've still got you girl" .... Kevin yells out and tries to stay with the hold.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Erica thought she could get Kevin away from her with her electric chair drop, but it seemed to be too much to hope for.

The minder's maid could still feel the pressure that Kevin was creating with his hold.
Erica was starting to see little stars all over the place and knew it wasn't good.

She wildly tossed her arms about as the fight was fading fast from her. It wasn't looking good for Erica.....

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:27 am

Shaking off the landing from the last drop after a few more seconds and then the smirk starts to form back on Kevin's face.

"Hey Lucy ... wanna see what my 'Just for Fun' finisher looks like when it's locked on?"

Giving the playful girl at ringside a quick wink and then sitting up to grab onto the sides of Erica's head with both hands ... trying to hold it in place while he unlocks his legs to reposition. Not sure if it's too early to try this or not, but liking his chances as he slides on his butt some to get in tighter with his opponent.

"Ready Sexy?" ..... Kevin's legs start coming back up again and seek to lock back around Erica's head with it in deeper in his muscled thighs.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Erica wasn't saying a thing here, in fact her eyes were closed.

"I think she's out of it, stop for a second as I check her." the ref girl said.
She would hold one of Erica's arms up and then drop it to see if she would respond.

The maid's arm drooped and was not coming back up, the ref girl would test it again and Erica would not respond again.
"That's the second time, one more and she's lost." the ref said.

And sure enough the maid would not respond as her arm was tested once again, it seemed like Kevin had won as the fight was out of the minder's maid.

Lucy would then say "Congrats you won, now let go of her."
Mr Grange's baby girl was looking real serious here, if Kevin tries to piss her off he might get more than he wanted.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next