by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 7:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 173 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Taylor vs Hikari (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Taylor vs Hikari (Complete) Empty Taylor vs Hikari (Complete)

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:17 am

Standard-SuperPowers Match
Winning Condition- KO,3-seconds PinFall or Submission

Taylor appeared from the backstage,wearing her typical wrestling attire and revealing her real wings. She didnt feel like hiding them today. She walked toward the ring as the Grand Fonic Hymn sounded around. She climbed into the ring and leaned against her corner,waiting for her unknown opponent.

Last edited by 271 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Taylor vs Hikari (Complete) Empty Re: Taylor vs Hikari(Complete)

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:26 am

The incredibly cute sounding "Little My Heart" came onto the speakers, as Hikari literally flew out from behind the ring. Wait, flew? Yes, the girl had wings on her back and was literally zooming onto the ramp without her feet even touching the ground. When she got close to the ring, she did a backflip in mid-air and landed on her feet gracefully in her corner. What was going on here? How could this girl fly?

"Tenshi Ariel has arrived!" Hikari, no Ariel, said, "I am here to challenge evil and promote the works of God. Now, who is my evil opponent today?" Ariel looked around and saw Taylor. "Wait a minute, you're not some evil demon. Are you an angel too?"

Last edited by 265 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Taylor vs Hikari (Complete) Empty Re: Taylor vs Hikari

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 am

"Yes... I'm an angel too.... Taylor Holy at your service. "Taylor introduced herself quite calmly. It was kind of strange to face another angel. But she tried to forget about Ariel being an angel and leaned on her corner,waiting for the match to start.

"Hope you're ready..."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:48 am

"Hmm, I thought I should be fighting against some kind of demon here," Ariel said, "Well, I hope you're ready Taylor. I'm a higher order of angel than you, so I'm stronger. Maybe we should just treat this as training."

Ariel completely unfurled her wings, all six of them. The bright light radiating from her wings blinded everybody in the audience, and swathed the ring in an impenetrable dome of light.

"We can use our true powers now," Ariel said, "Let god be our witness to this battle. Come, Taylor Holy!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:17 pm

"Is that the power of a high rank angel? Well...Guess I'll have to reveal my real power..." Taylor closed her eyes and giggled softly,just before her tiny wings became 4 huge wings. Even if Taylor had less wings,Taylor's were much bigger. An angel's clash....Who would win?

As the match began,Taylor leapt high into the air and started to fly,waiting for Ariel to make the first move.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Ariel was fairly impressed with Taylor's wingspan. An angel's power could be measured from the size of their wings, which embody the amount of celestial energy they are able to hold within them. More wings meant higher order, but not necessarily more power. From the looks of it, Taylor might have about as much power as Ariel.

Ariel leapt off the ground, her six wings quickly boosting her up to a great height. She changed directions in mid-air, aiming a powerful kick at Taylor's chest.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Taylor looked very calm. It looked she wasnt worried about thecelestial rank difference that separated both of them. She just lets out a sigh and attempts to stop Ariel's foot with one hand and punch her in the face with the other.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Ariel saw Taylor catch her foot with one hand, stopping the kick before it could hit. "She is strong," Ariel thought. Taylor's fist soon zoomed up to strike her in the face, but Ariel blocked it with one of her free arms. She would pull hard on Taylor's arm to bring her closer, and grab one of her wings. She would then go into a steep dive, intending to crash the both of them hard into the ground.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:00 pm

"Argh..!" Taylor groaned as Ariel grabbed one of her wings and drove them to the mat. She prepared herself for the powerful move,but it was so strong that it actually damaged Taylor very much. After that,she started to stand up again,rubbing her head a little.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:05 pm

"Sorry," Ariel said as she saw Taylor getting hurt, "But I won't be holding back."

Ariel then grabbed Taylor in a bearhug and took off into the air again. "This is nothing personal, just the will of the lord," Ariel said, her six wings glowing brightly as she held the both of them in the air.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Taylor vs Hikari (Complete) Empty Re: Taylor vs Hikari (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next