Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting the Hardcore Queen (for LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Meeting the Hardcore Queen (for LunarWolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Hardcore Queen (for LunarWolf)

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:56 am

Odessa was brimming with confidence, even as she stared down an AFW legend. Cecilia was a superstar, and she had beaten dozens of girls in all sorts of matches. But Odessa knew that she had what it took to make this blonde bombshell beg for mercy—unlike a lot of Cecilia’️s opponents, she would not be at a size disadvantage against the Swede, and she had years of experience behind her from her years wrestling in the U.K. and the U.S. As Cecilia gulped down her drink, Odessa would snicker, twirling her finger around in Cecilia’️s long blonde mane, admiring the way the golden hair sparkled when the light touched it. “One of us is going to be disappointed,” she said, before picking up her own drink and finishing it in a single gulp, setting it down hard on the bar counter. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand. “But it isn’️t going to be me.”

Then, Cecilia suggested that they make a little bet, and Odessa was all ears as the northern European beauty explained her proposal. Her lime greeneyes tracked the bartender as he swapped out their empty glasses for full ones, then examined Cecilia as the blonde took out her second drink in one big gulp. Odessa raised an eyebrow. Impressive, but not inimitable. “Fine with me,” she said, with a confident grin. She picked up her own glass and raised it to her lips, pausing just for a second to add: “First to fall off her barstool is the loser, then?” Then, she would tilt her head back and pour the drink down her throat, finishing it just as fast as Cecilia had finished hers. When the glass was empty, she would set it down hard, right next to Cecilia’️s, before motioning to the bartender for another round.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Hardcore Queen (for LunarWolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Hardcore Queen (for LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Cecilia eyed the beautiful unknown ebony vision that sat beside her, a woman of such physique and tone, such shape and frame as this Odessa, was certainly a vision to behold, and she was certain that she would get a fair share of joy out of this little encounter. But no matter how much this Odessa might think of herself, the beautiful blond bombshell was practically as confident as a person could be, she was certain that there would be no way that she could lose this challenge. So far, she had never met a single person that could match her when it came to drinks. There were a few that could challenge her in the ring, there were a few that were better drivers of cooks, but when it came to drinking...well let's just say that Cecilia had a liver that the gods would be jealous off.

So when Odessa made her boastful claim, after she drank down her drink. The blond haired beauty, who was simply staring at Odessa for a second, watching the girl drink down her second drink, seemingly as fast as she herself had done. Cecilia soon would move her hand to the back of Odessa's head, grab a firm hold of the girl's neck and pull her in closer, moving in her own head, all so that the two beauties skulls would meet in the dead center between their bar-stools. Forehead pressing against forehead, pale against ebony, and red glaring into green. " You're on. Too bad, I would have liked to see just what kind of match you'd have picked. Sadly, you've already lost." Cecilia let out, as she would blow a huff of hot air against Odessa's head. Whilst she did all this, the barkeep once against filled up their glasses, same drink, same deal. Cecilia leaned back, took the glass and took one quick swig of it. Drinking it down in a smooth, quick motion, all before placing the glass down on the bar counter.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:37 am

Odessa could not help but feel as if her blonde companion might be underestimating her. While Cecilia certainly was quite the impressive specimen—and almost definitely had the sort of liver that all but the most hardy of bar patrons would envy—the ebony woman felt as if she had experience on her side in a drinking duel. She had been a world traveler as a child, and had continued this trend into adulthood, tasting a thousand different types of liquor, drinking with golem-like Irish men, wild American college kids, and virtually every heavy consumer of alcohol in between. She knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she would be the winner of this challenge.

Two rounds had been completed, and neither woman seemed the least bit fazed by the liquor they had just consumed. Odessa did not blink as Cecilia pulled their foreheads together, holding the gaze of the blonde’️s red eyes with her green pair. “I have been looking forward to humiliating you ever since I first began watching your matches, Cecilia,” Odessa retorted. “I never thought I would have the pleasure of doing it in this manner. You have no chance.”

Leaning back, Odessa would mirror Cecilia’️s movements, picking up her refilled glass and drinking it down in just one smooth motion. Once every last drop had gone down her gullet, she would smirk and set it down on the counter with authority.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:30 am

Cecilia couldn't help but enjoy Odessa's company a bit, she so far had found a handful of girl's in life who could be fun, competitive and hot at the same time, and Odessa seemed to fit that description to the teeth, it was truly a joy to find someone like this, and seemingly she was a fan as well, it almost seemed as if she life was soft of throwing the blond beauty a cute little plaything, and of course she was taking full advantage of it right now. Though now that she and Odessa was sharing a deep and intense gaze, with the two beauties locked in like this for a few seconds, the lovely Cecilia couldn't help but let out a little snicker.

" Oh ? I hate to disappoint you. But you got it all backwards. Well not the whole watching your matches part, cause dreams of humiliating me, while cute, will always just be that. Dreams." Cecilia let out teasingly to Odessa, before she would give the dark skinned beauty a quick wink of her eye. " But, let me tell you a harsh truth. You're the one that doesn't stand a chance." Cecilia let out as she put on a wide grin on her face.

Though after she saw Odessa mimic her entire drinking motion and all, and even the way she put down the glass. Cecilia couldn't help but take a second to ponder. " You know what, these drinks won't cut it. Too little alcohol, too much of.... well coke." Cecilia let out, after which she would pull the bartender in close and whisper into his ear. After the whisper, the bartender would pull out two shot glasses and place a bottle of Sierra silver tequila down in between them, which he then proceeded to open up and pour up two shots for them both.

" Now, how about we start this game." Cecilia could say in a teasing and seductive tone as she would raise the shot glass up in front of her as she turned to Odessa, holding the glass up in order to get a cheers from Odessa and for them to clink the little shot glasses together to start of the real competition. After which, Cecilia would pour down the entire shot glass down her throat and slam the glass down with authority down onto the counter, still turned to Odessa as she did a little hand gesture for the barkeep to keep refilling their glasses.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:12 am

“Is that so?” Odessa purred, when Cecilia attempted to dull her enthusiasm by insisting that her dreams of humiliating the blonde beauty would remain simply dreams. The ebony beauty laughed at that thought. The idea that she would lose now that she had finally gotten an opportunity like this did not even cross her mind. She was going to humiliate Cecilia Northman and force the veteran to worship her.

The British girl did not hesitate to agree when Cecilia observed that perhaps the drinks they had been imbibing were a little weak. When the bartender poured them two shots of potent tequila, Odessa raised an eyebrow, picking her glass up calmly and turning to Cecilia, toasting the Swedish woman and clinking their glasses together before watching the veteran empty hers with nary a second thought. “Yes,” she replied. The games, it seemed, were finally about to begin. “Let’️s.”

Odessa would wait until Cecilia was finished before doing the same, turning the shot glass upside-down and letting it drain down her throat. Her tongue would snake out to lick it clean before she would set it down beside Cecilia’️s to be refilled.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:42 am

" No doubt." Cecilia responded to Odessa's question of her statement, of course she wouldn't lose to this newbie. While Odessa was a lovely woman, with features that put many to shame, neither that nor the girl's attitude put as much as a dent in Cecilia's pride. No matter what, this newbie was gonna be made to see how wrong she was in thinking she could make the former Hardcore champion cry uncle.

Now with their heavier drinks in hand and both of them gulping them down, it seemed only fitting that both girls would keep it going. Even as Cecilia saw the beautiful Odessa lick her glass clean like she did, the blond bombshell could do nothing but let out a low chuckle. " Just keep in mind who you're up against darling. Get too cocky, too early and it might be the end of you." Cecilia said, although she perhaps wasn't one to talk. Being cocky was pretty much what had gotten her into the most fun matches of her life, and spawned the most joy within the fight loving warrior queen's heart.

When the two of them soon got their new shots, Cecilia raised her and looked over at Odessa, she took a moment and looked at the dark skinned beauty, eyeing her for a few second before she would smile. " How about we kill a bit of time." Cecilia said as she would throw the drink back, downing the shot of tequila in one fell swoop, before gently bringing her glass down and sliding it over towards the bartender. " Tell me a bit about yourself, I mean an ebony beauty like you isn't something one often see in Japan, especially the wrestling kind...or rather, the kind that know off me and think they can take me on." Cecilia let out with a teasing tone in her voice, accompanied by wink of her eye.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:57 am

Cecilia was just as cocky as she came off as on television. Odessa loved it. A lesser woman might have been a little star-struck, sitting in a bar trading challenges and confident assertions with one of AFW’️s greatest wrestlers. Odessa was not some rookie, though—she had plenty of victories of her own under her belt, and no matter how illustrious the opponent, the dark, lovely British beauty was simply not going to lose.

Hearing her opponent in drinking warn her not to get too cocky, Odessa scoffed and pointed a finger back at the Hardcore Queen. “The same goes for you, dear. Don’️t underestimate me just because I’️m new. I’️ve already faced challenges here, and I faced plenty in the States, and back home, too. And I’️ve surmounted them all.” She chuckled, picking up her newly-refilled shot and tapping her finger on the rim.

As Cecilia inhaled her allotment of tequila, Odessa would do the same, feeling the potent liquid trickle warmly down her throat. She would set her glass back down and, like her blonde rival, pass it over to the bartender for refilling. When Cecilia asked her to talk a bit about herself, Odessa paused for a moment, then shrugged, figuring there was no harm in some friendly chit-chat while she was drinking Cecilia into a stupor. “I’️m from London. My family was pretty well-off, so I decided to go into wrestling because it’️s something that’️s interesting to me. And I’️ve never been able to resist a pretty woman, you know.” She gave Cecilia a little wink. “I wrestled for years in the U.S. and the U.K. before coming to AFW. This is the big time, of course, as far as female wrestling goes. And it’️s the only place where both the brutal and the sexy are a matter of course, rather than saved for special occasions.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:52 am

When Odessa pointed that finger at her and made those boisterous claims, the blond beauty couldn't help but grin and follow that up by a chuckle. She remembered the day when she was a newbie here in AFW, and in it she realized that Odessa and her were kinda alike in that aspect, both of them acted the same way as rookies here in AFW. The thoughts of that time brought back a bit of nostalgia, as if she had been here for long, even though it had only been a couple of years.

" Look, honey. No one here cares who you have faced where. That's the first rule here in AFW. I doesn't matter what you did back there and then, all that matters is the here and the now." Cecilia let out as she took her own shot glass and swept down the shot in one fell swoop. With that she would slide it to the bartender and see Odessa do the same, so far Odessa was a pretty decent gal, she seemed to have a decent attitude, if not a bit cocky...but that was possibly the thing that Cecilia loved the most about the girl.

As the talk started to come up to the point where Cecilia inquired Odessa a bit about her past, the lovely blond would look on, her eyes were fixed on the ebony beauty as she listened to the girl's little tale. At the sign of that little wink, Cecilia would simply answer it with a light smirk. " Well at least you understand what AFW is, to some degree. AFW isn't just the best of the best, it's fairly mixed. Though it is true that only the best gather here." Cecilia let out as she would tap her fingers against the bar. " Not that it really matters, the place is kinda dull. More and more people that are what one could call, decent challenges seem to just up and vanish, it's getting hard to find any worthy opponents."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:36 am

“Of course,” Odessa replied, giving Cecilia a nod to indicate that she understood the blonde’️s point completely. “Nothing ever matters in wrestling except the here and now. That same rule holds true across almost all sports, and a rather large fraction of human endeavors in general. I’️m merely letting you know that you’️re not dealing with a fresh-faced rookie here.” She paused, smirked, and then added, as she watched the bartender refilling their glasses: “You’️re dealing with a queen, Cecilia, darling.”

She picked up her glass again once it was filled and downed the liquid automatically, smacking her lips together contentedly as it poured between them and down her throat. She set the glass down with a clatter and motioned for more. “True, there are some rather weak girls. But I have no real interest in those little kawaii girls, as adorable as they may be. They are companions on the same level as a teddy bear might be to a young child—comforting, sure, and very lovable, but a relationship with one will only ever have a single dimension. They offer no challenge. They can’️t sate my lust.” She met Cecilia’️s eyes with her own. “Like you, I require…decent challenges. Only the best of the best are good enough to truly satisfy me.”

Last edited by 10885 on Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:40 am

Cecilia couldn't help but chuckle a bit as she heard Odessa let out those words, talking about how she understood what the blond beauty meant, and of course she did to some degree but...she seemed to have missed one of the crucial points, which became clear that she had with the words she ended on as their glasses were being filled up. " Honey, sweetheart....to me you are a fresh-faced rookie. " Cecilia let out as she would follow that up with a little smirk. " I'm not trying to put on air or be arrogant right now, oh dear Queen. Though, I must tell you that I have dealt with other people who've called themselves queens before. You know what happened to them ? I took them down...hard. " Cecilia let out in a teasing tone to Odessa as she leaned in a bit closer to have her somewhat smug grinning face up against Odessa's, letting her gleaming red eyes into Odessa's green pair.

As Odessa began to speak about her views upon kawaii wrestlers and such, the blond beauty had to admit that it was pretty much similar to how she had seen them...though in some cases there were friction wrestler who fit that description without having to be classed as kawaii wrestlers. " Oh ? You require a real challenge huh ?" Cecilia couldn't help but be somewhat amused that Odessa compared herself to her, " Are you referring to anyone in particular when you mention the so called best of the best. Or are you simply using a broad term from however actual can wrestler ?" The blond beauty let out before taking up her filled glass and chugging the shot down, letting the warm liquid pass its way down into her belly, before she gently placed the glass down on the counter.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next