Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brittany Luvve Vs. "Liberty" Vella

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Brittany Luvve Vs. "Liberty" Vella - Page 3 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve Vs. "Liberty" Vella

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:26 am

Brittany stood up and quickly ran over to where Liberty was in an attempt to kick the girl in her stomach. "I hope you're ready for a beating bitch because i am going to paint this ring red with your blood and then i am going to throw your broken body into the audience so they can have their way with your slutty ass." Brittany said as she would try to grab Liberty's hair before attempting to knee the woman in the face repeatedly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Brittany Luvve Vs. "Liberty" Vella - Page 3 Empty Re: Brittany Luvve Vs. "Liberty" Vella

Post by hamish1024 Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:16 pm

Poor Liberty had not managed to recover before she took a boot to the stomach, doubling her over in pain, where Brittany grabbed her long black hair.

"Agh!" she cried furiously. "Who the hell are you calling slutty!?"

Her angry retort was cut short, though, as she took a knee to the face, then again, and again. Her features were sore from the repeated blows and her eyes were watering. She was beginning to hate this opponent, and hated being on the back foot, but for now she was groggy and weak from this punishment.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:34 am

Brittany smiled wickedly as her knee slammed into Liberty's face "I am calling you slutty you fucking bitch." Brittany said as she would pull on Liberty's hair to try and pull Liberty to her feet. "I think that you could use some more punishment but i want to see your face in pain before it is covered in blood." Brittany would say before attempting to knee Liberty in her crotch before tossing the girl to the mat. "I want to hear you beg for mercy as i break your legs. I want to hear you cry in pain as i break your arms. I want to see your beaten and bloody as i break your face and i want you to see the face of the person who ended your career." Brittany would say as she would run at Liberty to try and punt her in the face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:10 pm

“Angh!” Liberty wailed in anguish as she was dragged upright only to be punted in the crotch again and tossed to the ground. She looked in a bad way here, at serious risk of being rag dolled. Her body was throbbing in pain as she was forced to listen to Brittany’️s taunts.

Liberty’️s stomach tightened as she heard the vicious outpouring and the threat to end her career. The punk girl was in trouble, but no way was she going to let this sadist act like she was nothing. Liberty knew she was worth a damn sight more than the vapid bitch that was currently running right at her.

Mustering all her resolve to move through the pain, Liberty would try her best to jerk to the side, hoping to grab and twist Brittany’️s ankle as she ran past, to send her to the mat with her own momentum. She knew that if she failed the counter move, she would get a ruinous running kick to the face.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Brittany figured that Liberty was dead in the water so when Liberty grabbed her foot Brittany fell tits first into the mat causing Brittany grunt in pain as her head slammed into the mat shortly after her breasts. Brittany was a bit stunned from the fall as she was not prepared for Liberty to actually counter her and it left Brittany in a rather compromising position in front of Liberty.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:52 pm

Liberty was hurting badly, and it was no small relief to see the other girl fall heavily onto the mat after she managed to grab her leg.

“Ha!” the punk girl crowed as Brittany’️s move backfired. She wearily got to her feet, wincing at the pain in her crotch, and walked over to her floored opponent.

She knew she was too tired and groggy to attempt anything special right now; Liberty would just stand over Brittany’️s prone body, facing her head, and then simply drop butt-first down onto her. As well as hurting her hated foe, she hoped to end up sitting on her back, pinning her to the mat.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Brittany was still a bit out of it after her brutal fall to the mat so when Liberty just stood up and moved above Brittany, Brittany could only groan in pain as liberty fell butt first onto Brittany's back. "Get your fat ass off of me you fucking bitch." Brittany would manage to say as she would squirm beneath Liberty while trying to think of a way to get the bitch off of her back before Liberty could think of a way to really hurt Brittany.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:19 am

The battered Liberty gave a long sigh of relief as she sat down on Brittany’️s back, enjoying a much-needed reprieve from the other girl’️s assault. She realised that it had been a long time since she fought someone she truly, utterly hated. This opponent was fitting the bill, though.

She sighed again as Brittany squirmed and spat insults. “Oh no, you called me fat,” she replied sarcastically. “Like I give a fuck what you think.”

Liberty would reach down and grab Brittany’️s arms, linking her own arms behind Brittany’️s head to put her in a full nelson. She would pull the floored girl’️s head back, trying to stress her spine, before suddenly slamming her forwards, to smash her face into the mat.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Brittany groaned in pain as Liberty stretched her back out "You will be giving a fuck when i shove my fist down your fucking throat." Brittany yelled out before Liberty slammed her head into the mat leaving Brittany groaning in pain as she had no way to defend herself at the moment. However, Brittany did have an idea on how to dislodge Liberty. As Liberty sat on Brittany's back, Brittany would buck her hips to try and get Liberty to move a little so Brittany would kick her foot upwards to try and kick Liberty off of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 am

Liberty allowed herself a smile as she rammed Brittany’️s face into the mat, vicious and uncompromising.

“Sorry, were you saying something?” she inquired with mock sweetness. “I was too busy shoving the canvas down your throat!”

She pulled her victim up to give her another painful stretch and then make her eat the mat some more. However, Brittany began to buck quite violently, and as Liberty was still a little groggy and weak, the punk girl lost her balance. She was thrown forwards, rolling to the side, cursing under her breath.

Liberty quickly got to her knees, hoping she could recover before the other girl, even though she was still feeling pretty foggy-headed.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next