Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 242 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

visit to the medical center. (open rp)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: visit to the medical center. (open rp)

Post by alearose Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:34 am

Alea continued to fight and struggle as she ignored her she wanted to get out and she was determined to free herself she would managed to free a hand and a foot making it impossible for the nurse.

The nurse roled her eyes. "Pin her in place she isn't willing to be still just make it easier on us all and pin her to the bed!" She said moving to grab Aleas arms holding them in place. "The quicker we get this done then better since she isn't willing then we have to use force if you pin her i will check everything." She said as Alea gulp though also remembered that she told about pinning being a distraction she hoped the other forgot specially since the nurse wanted her to pin her.

alearose

Back to top Go down

visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 Empty Re: visit to the medical center. (open rp)

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:48 am

The nurse might haave more medical ezperience than Lia, but the idea of forcing down a struggling girl with those injuries was just foolish to Lia.

Looking at the nurse with some concern, in a rather forceful voice Lia said "Leave her alone for second. It's not going to happen if I try to pin her down, she'd just lash out and probably break a rib."

The nurse realized that indeed, the struggling Alea wasn't going to stay still even when held down and backed away.

"Alright how do you propose I get her to cooperate?"

In response Lia let go of Alea's wrists and told Alea "Hey, Alea. Are you listening now? The nurse needs you to hold still for a little bit. If for any reason something goes wrong, you can get whatever payback you want on me. Is that alright with you? ", her voice losing the forcefulness and becoming sympathetic, she knew exactly what it felt like to get badly beaten, and the way to get better was more than just physical treatment, but also emotional.

Last edited by 12001 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 SAdcZrMvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 MVRLLQmvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 I82ome3visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 UAjmKPCvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 MAai8oKvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Alea thrashed and struggled hearing them both she looked towards lia. "You can pin me the way she suggested just don't bounce too much. I wouldn't take it out on you for something the nurse does go ahead and listen to her your gonna have to distract me anyway." She said as she braced herself.

The nurse was getting annoyed a little bit. ""See she approved it so get her pinned and distracted so we can get it over with."

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:24 pm

"Ok, if that's what you want. Just that with all the struggling I assumed... never mind."

So Lia moved to pin Alea in a way that would still allow the nurse view of her body. Which was not an easy thing by any means. She lifted Alea's and push them underneath Alea's neck, trying not to stretch them too far, holding them there by the wrists with 1 arm, and then pulling one of Alea's leg out straight with her other arm before tucking Alea's other leg beneath it, making it difficult to bend the leg without pulling on the leg in front and locking Alea's legs with her knee.

"Sorry if this hurts, but this is what you wanted, right?"

The nurse would see the pin mostly complete and moved in towards Alea's body once again.

visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 SAdcZrMvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 MVRLLQmvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 I82ome3visit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 UAjmKPCvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 MAai8oKvisit to the medical center.  (open rp) - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Alea blinked and then grimaced as she was pinned ackwardly looking at lia. "Are you afraid that the pin she suggested would hurt me more?" She asked.

The nurse didn't know what to think of it but moved to the bed. "Crush her." The nurse said knowing that would be a good distraction.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Lia didn't know what to make of the nurse's last statement, but paid no attention to it. In answer to Alea's question Lia said: "Umm, kinda, it's not really that, it's more of if I climb onto your chest it's not really easy for her to examine what's wrong over there."

Lia felt her grip on Alea loosening and catching herself accidentally tightened it back harder than necessary.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Alea nearly got free she seen the concern for her. "Yeah but if that's what will make this process go faster then go for it. If it gets to be too much i will say so." She said as she wanted to go and she wasn't willing to be still for the nurse.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:41 pm

"Um... you sure? Alright if you say so..."

Lia moved from her position beside Alea to on top of Alea.

Looking at Alea with a puzzled expression, she wondered how the nurse was going to do her work.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Alea felt her move on top of her feeling her weight as it smashed her boobies. She looked up at lia who was now towering over her in the position.

The nurse finally began to check over Alea now that she was restrained by the other. She moved over and put medicine on the cuts upon Aleas face while checking the rest of her body for for injuries. She looked at the other. "Keep there i have to go retrieve some bandages and medicine." The nurse said then walked out of the room.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Even though Alea had asked Lia to pin her down, it didn't feel right to her, and when the nurse left the room, Lia was unsure whether or not to keep her down or not.

Deciding to do something else to keep her mind off of it, she tried to start a conversation with Alea.

"So umm... how long have you been wrestling?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next