Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 Empty Re: Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:05 am

On a subconcious level, seeing Lucy in her bra really did arouse Gail albeit very slightly, but there was she'd even think it out loud!

When Lucy whipped the shirt at Gail, it was hardly the most aerodynamic thing and just fell halfway onto the ground.

Smirking at how Lucy's attempt to pay her back with the top didn't do anything, Gail braced herself for the spear, but even so, she fell back when Lucy's shoulder slammed into her.

Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 SAdcZrMGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 MVRLLQmGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 I82ome3Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 UAjmKPCGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 MAai8oKGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:17 am

Lucy cursed her inward luck as she felt the spear didn't hit it's full mark.

However she had the advantage here as she was now on top.
Lucy let out a large grin before playfully slapping the breasts of Gail, intending to annoy her quite a bit.
Then she'd force her arms down onto Gail's shoulders to try and keep her down for a pin, but she may need to think about a finisher later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:41 am

"Touch me there again and I'll fucking rip your arms off!" Although Gail was acting cocky before, her exhaustion was also making it harder for her to keep up her composure, and Lucy touching her treasured breasts set her over the edge.

Using her legs, she'd kick up with one, aiming to stun Lucy and free herself and using her other leg to push Lucy's body off of her, although her position and inflexibility would make it quite difficult to do this as intended and almost invariably fail in one step or another.

Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 SAdcZrMGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 MVRLLQmGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 I82ome3Gail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 UAjmKPCGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 MAai8oKGail Hatzis vs Lucy Grange - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Lucy was again bucked off from her foe "This ain't working, I need to try something else." she thought as she planned her move.

Mr Grange's baby girl would wait for her foe to get back up before trying her next move. Keeping a distance that kept both of them at arms length until Gail was up on a vertical base.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Gail got up a bit more slowly than Lucy, but that didn't mean she couldn't go on the offense.

Considering how close two were though, moving forward was pointless, so instead she just stood there before aiming a sudden kick at Lucy, trying to catch her off guard.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Lucy saw the kick flying towards her, she could see a chance to end this here and now.
Mr Grange's baby girl would sidestep the kick and get near the leg that Gail didn't use.

Then Lucy would hook her leg over Gail's opposite leg. She'd then try to use her arms to force Gail's upper body downward. With her arms still onto Gail's body she'd move them to the arm farthest away from Lucy and pull back on it hard. To add to the pain Lucy would use her free leg and drape it over the back of Gail's neck before wrapping it around the neck of her foe. All of Lucy's weight was now atop Gail and more pain was put on with her arm being tugged and being choked all the while.

"It's the octopus hold!" Ryan yelled out.

"No Ryan...Lucy calls it the web remember?" John said.

"Oh yeah." Ryan said back in reply.

Gail was in a really bad spot, the center of the ring and locked into this intricate submission hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:32 pm

"What the? No way!"

In a matter of seconds Gail was caught in a terrible hold. The pain was suddenly overwhelming. Her neck especially under attack and she could see her opponent at all. The only thing she could try to do was to fall down by tripping Lucy, pushing her leg backwards, hoping the motion would put her out of her centre of gravity.

Of course falling over wasn't going to guarantee anything, but at least she might be out of the hold.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Lucy tried to keep a firm hold on her move, she was wearing Gail down fast with her octopus hold.
However it seemed that Gail had other plans, as she pushed her standing leg backwards. Lucy went for a change of plans with this. She lifted her standing leg upwards and around Gail's other arm.

Then she'd try to move downwards with Gail, forcing her foes legs to go up into the air and her shoulders to be pinned on the mat. Lucy was showing her technical skill here, trying to alter her submission into a pin attempt.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Gail slammed into the mats much harder than she wanted, with Lucy's help. This stunned her greatly, and after that hold even though it was only a short while, Gail was pretty drained and was helpless against Lucy's pin.

She tried to move up, but with her shoulders pressed down and legs in the air, there wasn't anything she could use to press onto the ground and push up with. In a fury, she tried to kick wildly, but it was hardly effective now considering how injured she was.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Lucy kept the hold intact as the ref girl began to count. Gail's arms and neck were held by her legs and arms keeping her firmly on the mat.

"Come on just a couple of seconds is all I need....." Lucy muttered to herself.

Ryan, John and Erica were on their feet waiting to see what would happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next